Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Will it really cause my already small tool to shrink?  

RSS

bisubbottomky
 bisubbottomky
(@bisubbottomky)
27/12/2019 3:23 pm  

I am just getting into chastity, I see info online saying it will shrink with prolonged regular use, is that true?  Hopefully I can find a cage soon that accomidates my small balls, they do not seem to hang low enough for the ring to trap them.  I end up with scrotum in the ring and balls retreated up.  

BettyTom
(@bettytom)
Trusted Member
27/12/2019 5:05 pm  

As far as I know this question about shriking or not is as old as the discussion about "is it harmful not to orgasm?".

There are two answers: one psychological answer and one physically answer:

psych: YES

physx: NO

Once in chastity Your penis will shrink, seen from your perspective as a "man". It will get more and more worst, hence an erection will occur more seldom and in the end it will disappear (hopefully).

This is normal.  There are a lot of  scientific studies around this theme and they all tell what the industry wants to be said: buy a product against it! They want to make money based on drugs that fight the physical symptoms! Therapy is made for person to person  -  drugs are made for all! With what does industrial producer make more money? So most of these studies are nuts.

The truth ist: main FIRST reason for all erectile disfunction is about 90% groundet in psyche Probs (stress e.g. .... oh, and of course forced chastity 😉 and only 10 % in other reasons. Of course, i admit: once you are not able to erect then (more) psych probs will follow. Thats just a normal thing.  But it STARTS on the psych side and STAYS there, causing physically bad symptoms! Not the other way.

Oh, not to forget: I read about guys that have been in long time chastity and they all agreed it is painful having an erected penis and orgasm after such a long period of orgasm denial and restiction of space for the penis! After some daily training it all went right back again . OK, thats definitely physical - but its easy to cure, hence it is no "medical problem" but more an ailment like aching muscles.

As for your small and high balls: please be honest, you did not exhaust all the possibilites.....  There is the right lid for every pot! I know that because of my former job and all that good and bad shit I read about this whole chastity-device thingy. Train your balls coming down through wearing smaller and smaller and smaller rings without any peniscage. This is called streching, you know?

Or think about buying a full belt. Yes, this may be uncomfortable, expensive, ristrict your moves .....

But in first place: stop being such a whiny little man! Your body (those balls are part of it) is able to take really huge changes without getting completely broken down, believe me! I saw men (and women) in my life, they immedialtely would have been kissing the floor and thank god for only bearing some weeks of training with any unconfortable ring around a part of their body! Not to forget all those people getting pierced or doing those sometimes really weird body modication thingies.

I am awaiting same discussion with my hubby. This piercing thingy too.

Do you think I am prepared enough?

Greets

Betty

Behind every great man, there's a strong woman.
Behind every submissive man, there belongs a woman with crop and collar.
Did you know, most great men are submissive?

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
30/12/2019 8:23 am  

Have been into male chastity cages from the early age have been locked in one sort of cage or another ever since have not got any smaller in shaft size testicals are smaller and no erections little blue pill sorts that out if Mistress wants to use her male parts now use a shaft cage with a deep frenum piercing  Mistress still likes to have her sub in a cage for her female friends to see Mistress is in control 

ReplyQuote
BettyTom
(@bettytom)
Trusted Member
30/12/2019 3:29 pm  
Posted by: @Awuor

Have been into male chastity cages from the early age have been locked in one sort of cage or another ever since have not got any smaller in shaft size testicals are smaller and no erections little blue pill sorts that out if Mistress wants to use her male parts now use a shaft cage with a deep frenum piercing  Mistress still likes to have her sub in a cage for her female friends to see Mistress is in control 

what gibberish!

Try to use punctuation marks, please. This reads like you wrote while wanking and have been in a hurry to get the post done before ejaculating.

Behind every great man, there's a strong woman.
Behind every submissive man, there belongs a woman with crop and collar.
Did you know, most great men are submissive?

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: