Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Trying to think of a way for controlling key access remotely....

Devvvin
 Devvvin
(@Devvvin)
Topic starter  

So my key holder wants me locked up long term, which I want to, but there's a couple issues I have...  First, I have a tight sack and need to take it off once every other day for an hour or so before it gets very painful.  Second problem, I can't be trusted with the key.  I wouldn't be able to resist.  I have an idea on how to solve it but can't find the right solution, hoping someone might have suggestions.

I know they have wifi controlled locks, so I figure why not put it in a box at my house, put a wifi controlled lock on it, and then my key holder can unlock the box at will and make sure I don't get to it when unsupervised.  But I can't find a good wifi lock that isn't for a front door or storage unit that lets someone have temporary access.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Megan
 Megan
(@Megan)

It's low tech and you would end up having to take pictures of the seal number to send it to your key holder whenever they ask for it to ensure that you have an opened it up but I made a 2-in long piece of PVC into a lock box. You seal one end up so that it can't be opened, just using a normal PVC cap, and the other end you sand it down real good on the inside of the cab and the outside of the pipe so that it isn't real sticky and then you drill a hole through the tube and cap and you seal it with the a tractor trailer seal. The seals are cheap you can get a whole bunch of them for not much online, far cheaper than the chastity seals that you find, and at any given time you could show it to your key holder to ensure that it's sealed. I'm a truck driver so I'm never around a key holder and I'm actually looking for a new one so I made this so that I can secure my lock and not have to worry about it. If you want I can email you a picture

ReplyQuote
tendofreak
(@tendofreak)

Well....make sure its a plastic case cuz in the event of an apocalypse or EMP explosion, a hammer will be your new key to the safe. 

ReplyQuote
Littlesky
 Littlesky
(@Littlesky)

I'm searching something similar.
It's mainly to be not able to break the seal as i try to treat my wank addicton... :-/
And knowing myself, i'll not able to keep it locked if i can easyly escape from it.

ReplyQuote
lockedandused
 lockedandused
(@lockedandused)

Hi,

I haven't tried this myself but I know that Bluetooth padlocks are cheap on ebay.  You would need to give your Keyholder remote computer or phone access I expect, something like teamviewer.  The locks aren't that big but you would still probably want a lock box or something.

Interested to hear how you get on, Let us know of any break throughs (no pun intended:)

ReplyQuote
Mandy
 Mandy
(@Mandy)

You could a usb timer lock .... set it so that it will only unlock at a time you are supervised. They are about £15 on ebay and can fit direct on your cage

ReplyQuote
chastitykeyholder
 chastitykeyholder
(@chastitykeyholder)

Posted by: @Devvvin

So my key holder wants me locked up long term, which I want to, but there's a couple issues I have...  First, I have a tight sack and need to take it off once every other day for an hour or so before it gets very painful.  Second problem, I can't be trusted with the key.  I wouldn't be able to resist.  I have an idea on how to solve it but can't find the right solution, hoping someone might have suggestions.

I know they have wifi controlled locks, so I figure why not put it in a box at my house, put a wifi controlled lock on it, and then my key holder can unlock the box at will and make sure I don't get to it when unsupervised.  But I can't find a good wifi lock that isn't for a front door or storage unit that lets someone have temporary access.  Anyone have any suggestions?

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: