Notifications
Clear all

Still confused about what to do first best  

RSS

BettyTom
(@bettytom)
Trusted Member
26/12/2019 5:29 pm  

So. Here I am.  What I believed to want is called FLR. So I read about. I read a lot. Lori Lancer, G.I Green, Elise Sutton, the "net" ....  and it is a huge, huge more wide open field than all those guys on the net try to make people believe. But its OK, I noticed that and took care about filtering the best of all those informations, so now I know WHAT I want!

But ..... WHY do I want? My hubby Tom is a bit over 50 y/o and we are friends since 20 years, married since 10 years. He is often away for days because of his work as a technical consultant and coach. He earns good money with his job, we got a nice house where we live in, our familylife works great, I am his loving and caring wife, the kids have moved away and do their job good ......  there is absolutely nothing to complain for him!

But there is a lot to complain for me! Since 1 - 2 years Tom changes steadily more negative in behaviour. Thats not only my opinion, I heard this from some friends too! Tom is a perfectionist. OK, he is very very good in things he does, but meanwhile he starts to develop dogmatic. Hence he starts being bossy to our friends, family and of course me. In addition he becomes more and more miserly and pedantic when it comes to financial things. Again: we are no millionaires, but he earns well and we definitely have enough money to live a good and normal live!

A big thing too for me is his inability to satisfy my sexual needs. The last two years I tink we had maybe 3 to 5 times penetrative sex! Non of that has been satisfying to me. He began, he did, he grunt and rolled off. Thats a perfect way to pamper me, istn it? But OK, in other respects I am fine. Mostly alone , happy, fine and sometimes satisfied through my plastic boyfriend .... ah ... I forgot: I am married happily. Have no prob with satisfying myself. I know Tom does the same, but very, very more frequently than I.

Folks, I can live for ever that way, there is no harm to me, I have the chance for a super relaxed lifes with less chores and much free time - but I do not want to!

IT IS KILLING MY BRAINPOWER , IT IS EATING MY SELF-ESTEEM - I WANT BACK THE CONTROL OVER THOSE DAMN FUCKING IMPORTANT 80% OF MY LIFE, CALLED MY PARTNERSHIP & MARRIAGE

I will continue to write, thaks for reading!

Behind every great man, there's a strong woman.
Behind every submissive man, there belongs a woman with crop and collar.
Did you know, most great men are submissive?

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: