Notifications
Clear all

Ring Size Dilemma  

RSS

gaymplayer
(@gaymplayer)
19/01/2020 10:53 pm  

Hi!

I'm not really new to wearing a chastity cage but since its kind of a beginners question (I guess?) I'll post it in here:

I have a few (relatively cheap) cages (metal, plastic and silicone) and with all the same problem: Even the biggest standard ring size (50/52 mm)  is still too small for me. On the other side I neither have the money nor the courage to ("blindly") buy a more expensive device (e.g. HT2) where bigger ring sizes are available. Does anyone have a solution or tips?

I'd love to wear a cage "comfortably" for more than a day but can't :/

Thanks upfront

gaymplayer

Asaphx2
(@asaphx2)
04/02/2020 11:28 pm  

OMG

I have same exact question... 

Measure at 8.25 inches around at base is a 66mm base ring and I would try 60mm if I can find one...

Hope someone can help, since I want to start wearing one asap. 

Hope to be caged soon

ReplyQuote
Asaphx2
 Asaphx2
(@Asaphx2)
06/02/2020 2:00 pm  

Well, I decide to go to local hardwares store and buy 2 inch metal ring.  Was little tight first time on.   And first day at work it fell off thanks to Mr. Turtle... Next day I tried again and pushed ring back further and made sure I pulled everything through.  Wore 24 hours and no issues.  I can even squeeze pinkie finger in ring some, so I think I am OK.   Plan to self train with ring until better half considers if we can try Chastity....  

ReplyQuote
johnsk
 johnsk
(@johnsk)
09/02/2020 6:35 pm  

@Asaphx2 Do hardware stores routinely sell two inch metal rings? What did you tell them it was for? Love to get one, but what to ask for?

ReplyQuote
(@Newbie)
18/04/2020 3:35 pm  

Hi, I am a newbie to this and have similar issue, whilst wearing a solid back ring it felt sore after 15 hours of wear. Is there any websites that sell different sizes of just the back rings as I like my cage and don't want to have to keep buying a whole new set up

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: