Notifications
Clear all

Question about an erection while in chastity  

RSS

Stumpydk
(@stumpydk)
Trusted Member
22/05/2020 3:59 am  

So I just started wearing my chastity device. It’s a holy trainer. I think I have the right ring size but I’m not sure. My question is, I’ve been wearing it for about 4 days and I am still trying to get erections.  When I do it seems like it’s pulling the top of the ring down and I can actually feel the hard erection inside me behind the ring. I know that sounds weird and I can’t describe it any better than that. It’s like my erection is the same size but it’s inside my body. Does anyone understand what I’m talking about and is that normal?  Will it eventually stop and just not even try to get hard when in the cage or do I have the wrong ring size. 

BettyTom
(@bettytom)
Trusted Member
23/05/2020 8:21 am  

Thats the male anatomy there. A big part of the penis is inside you. In case of an erection the inner part swells the same way like the visible part does.

Cages like the holy trainer do not have a base ring like "standard" cages. Standards have the ring snug around scrotum and Penis, the tube is located forward away from the ring. If erected, the ring will become more and more snug, squeezes the hard penis and holds it on place . The holy trainer does not, because the tube goes through the Base ring.

The secret is to find a cage that fits in ring and tube perfectly. If You are a shower (penis has soft or erected no much difference in dimension) this is not very difficult. Sadly as a shower You always have a real big and stiff cage in Your pants, what leads to a big bulg.

My hubby is a grower (penis has soft or erected enormous difference in dimension). We found out, it is nearly impossible to size the ring right. Either its too snug, so that he cant get his testicles through and it causes blue balls, or it is too wide so that he can easy pull out his little weener if it is super soft. We think about a piercing.

Behind every great man, there's a strong woman.
Behind every submissive man, there belongs a woman with crop and collar.
Did you know, most great men are submissive?

ReplyQuote
Stumpydk
(@stumpydk)
Trusted Member
23/05/2020 3:24 pm  

Thanks for the response. I guess I choose the wrong type. I’m definitely a grower and am having a difficult time with the ring size. I guess I’ll keep at it and maybe look into a different type of device. Thank you. 

ReplyQuote
BettyTom
(@bettytom)
Trusted Member
23/05/2020 5:27 pm  

My pleasure!

Here are some pics to proof what I wrote.

About 1 or 2 month ago I had a discussion with hubby. I began to give teasings a trial. He first complained the narrow ring would cause pain when his cock gets erected. I tried to stick a finger between his sack and the ring and it worked without big probs. Too the sack didnt get blue over the teasing. So I extended the teasing, just to train him in being not so whiny (and of course me to get right 😎 )

Of course he got no release ....  After the teasing his little rock hard thingy was ought to go back where it belongs .... in his little, tiny steeljail.

Immediately he complained this would not work. Too big, (hahaha! 🤣 ) too hard, too painful, too ..... Shut up! I ordered a training. He recieved the key and then had to put his tube on and off 10 times while hard. He had to proof it by video. Here are 4 pics taken out of it.

You can see: the base ring does exactly the work I described. Also on the last pic you can see a lightly bulge over the top of the ring. Thats the inner part of the penis I wrote of.

damn ... 🙄 only one file allowed here? I had to make a pdf out of it.

This post was modified 6 days ago by BettyTom

Behind every great man, there's a strong woman.
Behind every submissive man, there belongs a woman with crop and collar.
Did you know, most great men are submissive?

ReplyQuote
Stumpydk
(@stumpydk)
Trusted Member
23/05/2020 8:20 pm  

Thanks again for the added info. I went back to wearing it today and will just deal with the internal erection and hope that if works to eventually learn to not get hard.  I am going to consider getting a different device. I was thinking about getting a metal one any way. 
boy I wish I could ask my wife to participate in all of this like you do. 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: