Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Need help!!!

Jordan27
 Jordan27
(@Jordan27)
Topic starter  

Ok so my wife and I have been doing chastity on and off for a few months now and at first it was my suggestion but she has come to really like it and wants me to be locked up all the time. Our goal is for me to wear the cage for a whole month and right now 1 week is the record. I really enjoy it and want to please her and not disappoint but every time I get to about a week I just lose my willpower and when she lets me out for a shower or to shave or something I always end up not locking back up and it upsets her because she feels like I changed my mind about wanting to lock up for her or that I didn’t keep my promise to wear it and I feel bad for disappointing her. I just need help with getting over that initial hump from a week or so up to a whole month. Please I really need some advice here it means a lot to me to be able to wear it long-term for her I really want this but sometimes my stupid brain gets the better of me and I mess it up.

Bob
 Bob
(@Bob)

Ask her to help you. It might be a surprise but it sure did help me. Ask her to tease you! Yes it sounds strange but her attention helped me move forward. Beginning in chastity is not an easy task at all so try to get any help you can.

ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@M)

I have been in chastity almost all the time for about three months. We have rules that I actually put in place, like she has to have an orgasm before  I unlock. 

If you were not going back into chastity because you are needing release, then you need to plan release. Perhaps she could use a wind on your cage to give you orgasms while in chastity. Maybe she needs to do that right after your shower, to encourage you to put on your cage. I hope this helps.

ReplyQuote
Mistress London
 Mistress London
(@Mistress London)

Hello,

I suggest you get a cage that doesnt need to be taken off to shower
Then there's no excuses!

Miss London xx

ReplyQuote
tendofreak
(@tendofreak)

I look forward to clicking the lock n giving the key to my wife. I prefer to be locked up but released for orgasms. Since my wife now has control, then orgasms are few n far between. I will say she loves the amount of cum I generate when she lets me!

I suggest you quit fighting it and embrace your new lifestyle. You are locked, cock caged, and your wife holds the key. Focus on pleasing her and everything else just falls into place. 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: