Forum

Male sounding cage  

RSS

Johnlockedup
(@johnlockedup)
20/12/2018 2:57 pm  

Hi all just want to share with you all our experience of using a cage with a 6 inch sound attached. 

It sounds far worse than my experience has been. Who would want to have a tube shoved inside their penis?

It is a bit of a new thing for us but I actually enjoyed it. It has added a whole extra element to my submission . 

The preparation for the sound was a cruel twist  . Just imagine you wife or girlfriend preparing to lock you up . Then she pulls out the lube and works copeious amounts into the tip of your penis. Then just as it starts to stir she brings out the sound. Works it round the lubed glands then with a little push you feel it. It feels strange. Not really painful just a bit uncomfortable.  Then she keeps going. More of the 6 inch tube is slipping inside your penis. While this is going inside you the cage is trapping you on the outside. 

One fully in and caged it not to strange. You see yourself stir and fill up the cage. But you also feel the head of your penis being guided and it gobbles up the remaing sound on its bid for freedom. 

But the biggest thing you notice is once you are settled with it you are far more aware of your prison as the sound is a physical attachment between your penis and cage you simple cannot get away from. Every time you move and the cage moves you feel it. The sound just move around with the cage tugging the inside of your poor penis making every movement more intense as it slide around inside you.

James
 James
(@James)
20/01/2019 12:44 pm  

I've always wanted to try this as my friend has a cage with a 6 inch sound like you and from your description it sounds wonderful.  What happens when you remove it?  I'm told it can be very painful, is it worth that pain?

ReplyQuote
fun4metoo2004
(@fun4metoo2004)
Trusted Member
20/01/2019 5:30 pm  

Try it with a Vibrating Sound. Not too expensive and really makes things exciting!

ReplyQuote
Johnlockedup
(@johnlockedup)
21/01/2019 7:03 am  

I have to say that taking out the sound was not very painful. It was just naturally pushed out by my penis so very easy to just nature remove it.

ReplyQuote
Semi-newtochastity
(@semi-newtochastity)
Eminent Member
06/03/2019 4:12 pm  

What is the make and model of the cgae with this? Sounds very interesting

ReplyQuote
HHH
 HHH
(@hhh)
07/03/2019 10:23 am  

How long can a cage with urethral tube be locked in and on?  

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Share: