Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Looking to chastity to stay soft longer

Stumpydk
(@stumpydk)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I have a fetish of having my wife play with my penis while it’s soft. My problem is I am always hard. From the moment sex is initiated I am hard. I have read that staying in a cage will let you stay soft longer when out. I would love to include my wife and have her hold the key but she is very shy about sex and probably would not be into it. My plan is to lock myself up and let myself out when we are going to be intimate. Sex is always planned never spontaneous. I will be careful about changing and she really never tries to sneak peaks of me when naked so I’m pretty sure I can hide it. My question or advice from you guys is one will locking myself help me stay soft longer when not caged and do you think self locking myself is a good idea?  Thank you. I should ad that I no longer finish through intercourse. I always have to orgasm by her laying next to me and have her give me a hand job or I jerk myself. And I mainly give her orgasms always before me either with my fingers or with my tongue. Sometimes I penetrate her and give her an orgasm but mainly it’s oral or with fingers. And if he do have intercourse like I said I always pull out before I cum. 

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Stumpydk

Brokenbrian
(@bryony)
Trusted Member

Hi, I always had the same fetish as you, i would love having my wife ( now my master I have to call her mistress) suck my limp penis, but i always rouse to the occasion in the end, I'm not sure if the cage helped some times it seemed to delay the inevitable erection, you seem quite happy just to pleasure your wife and not bothered about filling her with your cum( or she does not want your cum in her), as long as you ejeculate on your belly,  if she is happy not to have penetrative sex you could have a Burdizzo castration which will leave you permanently soft, but you will be able to have orgasm’s by stimulating the head of your penis, if you get a cage get one with an integral lock, as an ordinary pad lock can be a giveaway as they tend to cluck when you move, I now have a permeant limp cock do to medical reasons,  which was great as my mistress could take every thing in her mouth and give me an orgasm by sucking and chewing on my penis, but now i don’t get that as I’m caged 24/7 and cuckolded, as she wants the real thing, 

ReplyQuote
Stumpydk
 Stumpydk
(@Stumpydk)

@brokenbrian

thanks for the reply. She does enjoy penetration so I want to get hard eventually, just want her to play with it soft and work to get me hard so the castration wouldn’t work. I don’t cum in her for other reasons not a kink thing for either of us just don’t trust conventional protection (long story). So I’ll try the cage as I hope it will prolong the erection. I hope someday I will get the nerve to to talk to her about it, and hope she will agree to be my key holder but right now to avoid the awkward conversation I will self lock and take you advice about the lock. Thanks so much. Learning a lot on here. 

ReplyQuote
Stumpydk
(@stumpydk)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Thanks for the response. She does enjoy penetration so the castration wouldn’t work. I don’t cum in her for non kink reasons. We just don’t trust conventional birth control (long story for another time). I think I’ll try the cage as I do want to get hard just delay it long enough to have my fun. Hopefully I will get the nerve to ask her to be participate in chastity and be my key holder but for now I think I’ll self lock and avoid the awkward conversation. I’ll take your advice about the lock. Thank you so much for you advice. I’m learning a lot here. 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: