Notifications
Clear all

Help me choose the right chastity  

RSS

Kapi86
(@kapi86)
14/01/2019 8:55 pm  

Hi,

I am looking to buy a chastity cage and was wondering if you can help me in what d evice i should buy.

I ve read different things online as lenght goes some say smaller is better others say not too small. Also the measurements differ. Some measure at the top others at the bitem of the penis, some say subtract 1/4 others 1/2 inch ....

So my lenght at the bottom from scrotum to tip 6cm around 2 9/6 inch On top 9cm around 3 35/64 inch My diameter is 3,82 cm around 1 1/2 inch

I am not circumcised and i am a huge grower. So i have like 3-4 cm around 1 3/8 inch of foreskin.

Which chastity device doe you recommend for me?

fun4metoo2004
(@fun4metoo2004)
Trusted Member
20/01/2019 5:37 pm  

Kapi86, speaking only for myself. I have the Holy Trainer v3 Nano with a 45 mm ring. I absolutely love it. Once you get use to it, you don't even notice it there. There website  removed link has instructions for measuring and getting the right size ring. Tube length, is a good question. How small is  your flaccid penis? 

If you are tying this out, you need to dive all in. I would go with the Nano or the short based on your descriptions above. However if I was your key holder, I would want you in the Nano at the bare minimum.

ReplyQuote
Kapi86
 Kapi86
(@Kapi86)
31/01/2019 12:37 pm  

I got myself a silicone cb6000 knock off from AliExpress.

It is way to long by half. And not wide enough. I cant fully insert my cock

ReplyQuote
bound4eastcoast
 bound4eastcoast
(@bound4eastcoast)
07/02/2019 9:32 pm  

I used the bird cage for a long time.  I am not massive, but not tiny either and I felt it fit the best.  I was more about not jerking off then anything else.  It was easy to keep clean to.

ReplyQuote
FunBends
 FunBends
(@FunBends)
02/03/2019 4:01 am  

I tried a lot of premade plastic cages, silicone cages, and metal cages and they were ok to wear for a short time but we're uncomfortable for extended wear.  Finally got a custom one made from mature metal and it's world's apart from the "standard" pre made sizes.  It did cost around $300-400 (key holder bought it) but we spent a lot of time getting measurements and making sure we really wanted to give this lifestyle a shot.  On there website they have a measuring guide as well as a plastic ring set to help find the right size.  The cheeper ones did help to find the gap distance but there is a difference between how a circle vs oval ring will feel and fit.  My advice for fitting is don't rush, take a lot of measurements at different times, days, and temperatures.  I subtracted a 1/4" from the ones I took and still have a little room at the end of my cage after a shower.  When I warm up it goes back to the bars of the cage though.  In the custom cage erections are more comfortable because bars are already gently touching my penis vs when I had to use the pantyhose trick to cram into the premade ones that when I got hard would be too small and make the cage pull out from my body instead of just limiting the diameter of the flaccid penis.  Like overfilling something it forces the container away vs bulging a little bit to accommodate the extra pressure.  This post also became a lot longer than I thought it would.

ReplyQuote
Gary chastity
 Gary chastity
(@Gary chastity)
03/04/2019 2:02 pm  

ivagree a custom made one is the best way. I ordered a looker2 from steelworxxs and I been wearing it since. Rt now I went to a smaller cage  after wearing the previous one for 6 months 

ReplyQuote
JR
 JR
(@JR)
26/04/2019 2:01 pm  

do any of you live in the USA that has ordered a steelworxx cage from their website (steelworxx.de)  I really want to order one, but I don't understand the process of importing into the states!?!?!?  Does anyone have any recent experience with this?

ReplyQuote
wisdom best
 wisdom best
(@wisdom best)
05/06/2020 10:38 am  

i want to testify of how DR MOSES  herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis situation,i have struggling with this issue my life time and i could not find a professional result i wanted ,i ave went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance KIMBERLY left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 37 years old man like me having 3.5 inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when she left,  one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one MR PAUL HAVERSACK testifying of this great herbal healer DR MOSES helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly visited his website and emailed him within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just two weeks my penis size is 10 inches long and 8.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr MOSES ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,HIV/AIDS VIRUS,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on ( [email protected] ) or call/whats-app him directly on +2349060529305 thanks or you can call me 05019914802 am from Royal Arkansas united state or You can go through is website https://bubaherbalmiraclemedicine.wordpress.com/

ReplyQuote
HungaDunga3
(@hungadunga3)
Trusted Member
14/06/2020 5:43 pm  

i hope all realize that no external creme can alter penis size.  erectile dysfunction is another issue and often enough erections happen at night perfectly well but are unachievable when awake.  this situation is of course very treatable and is of course psychological.  vasodilation causes the erection in response to the combination of the sexual-type nerve cells firing not only in that area but anywhere, and the other half is the imagination/mood.  So in dreams you imagine the nerves being stimulated and it works same same as if they were. 

Sad that people exploit insecurity by selling impossible remedies like this.  

being fond of humiliation i can relate to the small penis thing but am into the sissy thing instead -- not interested in becoming female, just like the humiliation.  

love all the colors of the poly-soft types which imitate the cb3000/6000 hard shell ones.  cannot quite get the rings to work well with my scrotum.  I think it is the fact that they have a square edge rather than a rounded one.  This means that even the "right" ring size hurts, somehow, for me, especially at night when the above-mentioned erection scenario kicks off.  

For some reason the steel designs all seem to be completely rounded where they touch the balls, which is great.  Oddly, they have only 3 sizes in almost all models, 40, 45 and 50 mm.  I seem to be 1/2 way between the 40 and 45, and, as posted elsewhere, am waiting for a 1.5 " steel one.  If the 40, 45 or 50 sizes include one that works, I would recommend the steel although the colors are certainly great if you want the humiliation aspect -- pink, sky blue, etc.  

This forum has not mentioned the bulge one gets from some cages more than others.  Obviously the tiny tiny ones are to completely make the penis go away visually.  They do nothing however to push the balls away.  Underwear is another issue.  Boy underwear + cages just do not go together IMHO. 

Panties are just much better at holding things in one place, but the "boy shorts" type of panties are best, and the "microfibre" type bettter than cotton.  This is what they used to call spandex but is now too high tech for that word, I suppose.  They come in all colors and you can push your junk, now larger, over to one "dressing side" and it will stay there and not get under your thigh so you sit on it or any of the other disasters which happen with cages. Remember to get a smaller size than seems rational so they are secure.  

Ladies swimsuit bottoms could work, but are often too loose.

Another option is to push everything as front and center as you please -- the codpiece choice.  Elisabethan males had a codpiece in their or in front of their pumpkin pants to exaggerate their male-ness.  In masquerades, it was like the large nose on their masks.  Wear tight pants, shorts, the microfibre panties, and a non-tiny cage, and you have a codpiece women may well notice by dropping their eyes.  They may wonder how you are keeping a hardon all day.... This has been mentioned in various other similar places. 

For smaller men -- and there seem to be some here -- it is possible to find tight pants among not only women's clothing but the largest sizes of the girls' racks.  This opens up a wider variety of styles.  It may also add more swimsuit bottoms to the panties already mentioned -- even more secure.

The Arc Thrifts may be now open in your state , or something like them -- you can sort of proselytize the male chastity cage while also advertising your pseudo-manhood by dressing this way.  It's not cheating -- you can't cheat, after all.  But you might get to tell some nice woman (I have) about the best invention other than the smart-phone in a long while -- and the one which women really need to know about but do not.  And get snickered at?

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by HungaDunga3

"Stephanie"

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: