Forum

Help me choose the right chastity  

RSS

Kapi86
(@kapi86)
14/01/2019 7:55 pm  

Hi,

I am looking to buy a chastity cage and was wondering if you can help me in what d evice i should buy.

I ve read different things online as lenght goes some say smaller is better others say not too small. Also the measurements differ. Some measure at the top others at the bitem of the penis, some say subtract 1/4 others 1/2 inch ....

So my lenght at the bottom from scrotum to tip 6cm around 2 9/6 inch On top 9cm around 3 35/64 inch My diameter is 3,82 cm around 1 1/2 inch

I am not circumcised and i am a huge grower. So i have like 3-4 cm around 1 3/8 inch of foreskin.

Which chastity device doe you recommend for me?

fun4metoo2004
(@fun4metoo2004)
Trusted Member
20/01/2019 4:37 pm  

Kapi86, speaking only for myself. I have the Holy Trainer v3 Nano with a 45 mm ring. I absolutely love it. Once you get use to it, you don't even notice it there. There website  removed link has instructions for measuring and getting the right size ring. Tube length, is a good question. How small is  your flaccid penis? 

If you are tying this out, you need to dive all in. I would go with the Nano or the short based on your descriptions above. However if I was your key holder, I would want you in the Nano at the bare minimum.

ReplyQuote
Kapi86
 Kapi86
(@Kapi86)
31/01/2019 11:37 am  

I got myself a silicone cb6000 knock off from AliExpress.

It is way to long by half. And not wide enough. I cant fully insert my cock

ReplyQuote
bound4eastcoast
 bound4eastcoast
(@bound4eastcoast)
07/02/2019 8:32 pm  

I used the bird cage for a long time.  I am not massive, but not tiny either and I felt it fit the best.  I was more about not jerking off then anything else.  It was easy to keep clean to.

ReplyQuote
FunBends
 FunBends
(@FunBends)
02/03/2019 3:01 am  

I tried a lot of premade plastic cages, silicone cages, and metal cages and they were ok to wear for a short time but we're uncomfortable for extended wear.  Finally got a custom one made from mature metal and it's world's apart from the "standard" pre made sizes.  It did cost around $300-400 (key holder bought it) but we spent a lot of time getting measurements and making sure we really wanted to give this lifestyle a shot.  On there website they have a measuring guide as well as a plastic ring set to help find the right size.  The cheeper ones did help to find the gap distance but there is a difference between how a circle vs oval ring will feel and fit.  My advice for fitting is don't rush, take a lot of measurements at different times, days, and temperatures.  I subtracted a 1/4" from the ones I took and still have a little room at the end of my cage after a shower.  When I warm up it goes back to the bars of the cage though.  In the custom cage erections are more comfortable because bars are already gently touching my penis vs when I had to use the pantyhose trick to cram into the premade ones that when I got hard would be too small and make the cage pull out from my body instead of just limiting the diameter of the flaccid penis.  Like overfilling something it forces the container away vs bulging a little bit to accommodate the extra pressure.  This post also became a lot longer than I thought it would.

ReplyQuote
Gary chastity
 Gary chastity
(@Gary chastity)
03/04/2019 1:02 pm  

ivagree a custom made one is the best way. I ordered a looker2 from steelworxxs and I been wearing it since. Rt now I went to a smaller cage  after wearing the previous one for 6 months 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Share: