Notifications
Clear all

Can men orgasm in the cage?

Page 1 / 2

pissedoffdomme
 pissedoffdomme
(@pissedoffdomme)
Topic starter  

My slave was being very naughty last night. I woke up to find him grinding his cage against my backside while I was sleeping. I was already nice enough the let him sleep in the bed with me and that was how he repaid me. I’m obviously going to punish him for it, in fact, I’m going to make him read this so he knows what’s coming. My question is how far he could have taken it. Is it possible for you guys to cum just from rubbing up against something when you’re in a cage?

tumnos
 tumnos
(@tumnos)

Dear PissedoffDomme, 

there are "rumours"/stories of malesubs that can cum inside their cages. 

i use "" and say rumours and stories because i don't know anyone that cans...

i surelly can't. 

ReplyQuote
Chance
 Chance
(@Chance)

I say it seems unlikely, but I did just that one time...just one time.  I'm on my second year of lock down and frequently don't get out for a month or more.  I am forced to clean up with Q Tips and small towels.  My dear wife revels in seeing me leak precum when she taunts me and plays with my nipples.  One time after she had returned from having sex with her boyfriend and 4 of his friends, she had me service her orally and then stretch out on the bed.  While she played with my nipples she told me about her adventures and I became so worked up the leaking precum turned into a full-on orgasm.  My dear wife laughed and told me she was happy to see I wouldn't need to be getting out of my cage for any attention from her.  It was another month before my sorry little cock saw free light again.

ReplyQuote
Unswitched
(@unswitched)

Absolutely.

After a long period of denial, one learns to let one's mind lead the physical sensations, and what wasn't enough before suddenly can become enough now.  Though it doesn't happen often, on occasion I have found myself rubbing against my partner, or even the sheets, to feel just a little pressure against the base of my cock, and it is enough when I am primed to cause an orgasm.  It is much like a ruined orgasm in effect;  not at all the same as what one experiences when free and erect.  My penis remains contained in my tiny cage, and the cum just dribbles out.  In a way, it is another reminder of the control I have surrendered.

R

ReplyQuote
Shy
 Shy
(@Shy)

Hi, I've squirted like this before...

ReplyQuote
Anon
 Anon
(@Anon)

I personally have, however not through penile stimulation. No amount of rubbing/grinding would ever be enough. But, one thing my key holder also liked to do was peg me, especially  whilst on lock down. After not coming for about a week or two, coupled with the teasing, my prostate was so ready to blow that a good pegging was enough to set me off, making cum a 'proper' load

ReplyQuote
Anon
 Anon
(@Anon)

yes

ReplyQuote
Laceyfemme
(@laceyfemme)

You can search on "cumming in chastity" or "sissies cumming in chastity" to find gobs of videos with cum shots triggered by vibrators or anal play/fucking, and even just a few of guys sucessfully masterbating with a very hard cock straining against a cage.

ReplyQuote
Jake
 Jake
(@Jake)

Yes... yes they can. Give him some visual stimulation and use a vibrator on the cage and it is very possible. And very intense. 

ReplyQuote
Juan
 Juan
(@Juan)

Definitely yes! At least I do easily and with a lot of pleasure by stimulating just my balls. And I am so excited while wearing my cage that I usually can't last more than one day in my cage without masturbating this way... I actually found this post when looking for "how to avoid cuming wearing a cock cage"... It is a problem for me as I would like to be able not to cum... any ideas? Tx

ReplyQuote
tendofreak
(@tendofreak)

To answer your question, yes, we can.
What he should be punished for is even ATTEMPTING the act. The whole point of chastity is that YOU are the Controller of his orgasms, not him. Try a cage with spikes. See if he likes getting erections with those!

ReplyQuote
TommyTuesday
(@tommytuesday)
Trusted Member

I have chronic premature ejaculation, to the degree that if an attractive young woman is nearby I’ll cum in my pants. Malls, swimming pools, has happened to me everywhere.

So I think I’d cum in chastity quite easily, so is there a way/device to catch the evidence so I could be properly disciplined when it happens?

ReplyQuote
Sissy Tina
 Sissy Tina
(@Sissy Tina)

I've been locked for nearly a year.  It became permanent once my mistress discovered that I can cum from anal stimulation.  It didn't happen until about a month in, but once I figured out how to do it, I cum nearly every day now.  This makes me feel so girly since it reinforces that I only have a pussy now, and getting fucked in that pussy makes me cum properly.  Once that started happening she said there's no point in unlocking it anymore.

ReplyQuote
Harry
 Harry
(@Harry)

Heck yes but what is the point. You are in chastity to not have a climax so going around the cage to have a orgasm just doesn’t make sense. If you want to cum take it off and jack off. If you cum by accident all the better that is just a bonus for being a sexual animal. I have never climaxed but the pre cum pours out like a water hose.    

ReplyQuote
Paraplegicsub
(@paraplegicsub)
Trusted Member

I have cum several times in my cb in the past. I would not really do it now as respect to my wife. When you get advance in this lifestyle your priorities change. I now just want to please her and keep her happy. What would I won't to wank off for and break her rules.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: