Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Questions from a Chastity Newbie

CagedSub
(@cagedsub)
Topic starter  

Hey all.

I'm still kinda new to the whole chastity thing.

I came across the concept of male chastity a while back, and in the beginning my wife was very excited by the idea too. I purchased a cage (and then a few more as I experimented with fit) and I really like it. The problem is that despite her initial enthusiasm, my wife is starting to feel weirded out by the whole idea. She doesn't like feeling like she's treating me badly, and there's also the whole issue of religious guilt that comes up. She's not religious, but the mindfuck of childhood indoctrination is the gift that keeps on giving.

I want to try to re-frame it for her so that she sees it as fulfilling a fantasy for me, rather than mistreating me. I absolutely don't want to make her do anything she's not comfortable with; it has to be enjoyable for *both* of us, or it's no good. For the time being, we've taken a step back from the whole thing.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? What did you do about it? I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks. 🙂

BettyTom
(@bettytom)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @cagedsub

I want to try to re-frame it for her so that she sees it as fulfilling a fantasy for me, rather than mistreating me. I absolutely don't want to make her do anything she's not comfortable with; it has to be enjoyable for *both* of us, or it's no good.

You think it's a good idea making your wife your servant for fulfilling fantasy? You know, a dominant woman usually is a big part of that fantasy? This dominant woman does dominant things to satisfy the submissive fantasy of her hubby, slave, gaming partner? In my opinion this will never work.
Your wife is like most other women are: loving, not dominant, does not want to hurt you or anybody else. There is nothing wrong with that, equal what the reasons are.
Rethink your requirements! Why do you want to be kept chaste? Even if it's only a fantasy of yours, there must be one or more reasons why your chastity is essential necessary.
Maybe your reasons are kind of somewhat Your wife is willing to help you? For example you masturbate too much, you have too much sexual interests on other women.... and you feel ashamed about that. You need to stop it, but you can't reach this goal by your own.

Give your wife a REAL reason why you should be kept chaste, ask for her REAL help because you are not able to manage it on your own, then give her the feeling she is not mistreating but HEALING you. She does good things for You AND for herself if she keeps You chaste!

I don't know all of your fantasies but I'm sure there is a lot of kink stuff in it. Keep those kinks away from her! Maybe in month, years or never she will be comfortable with the situation and you can adress your kinks step by step. Unfortunately most men are not able being happy with a status quo of things. Then they want more and more until all breaks down. So better be careful.

This post was modified 5 months ago by BettyTom

Behind every great man, there's a strong woman.
Behind every submissive man, there belongs a woman with crop and collar.
Did you know, most great men are submissive?

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: