Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Penis shrinking

Niked Scott
 Niked Scott
(@Niked Scott)
Topic starter  

Does the penis shrink from extended wear in a cock cage?

Alex
 Alex
(@Alex)

Hi, in my case, after 5 years I can tell you that yes, penis is shrinking and get "soft" Also, when you are allowed to cum it's happening very, very fast. Maybe that's why, after a period of chastity, many couples, especially wife, goes for cuckold style

ReplyQuote
nikedscott
 nikedscott
(@nikedscott)

Thank you for the reply. How much did your penis shrink?

ReplyQuote
nikedscott
 nikedscott
(@nikedscott)

How much did it shrink

ReplyQuote
Dani
 Dani
(@Dani)

I used to have a 6inch cock. Now its barely 4inches erect. 2inches otherwise. My device keeps my clit at 1inch

ReplyQuote
Hans Kompis
(@hans-kompis)
Trusted Member

Hi, my own experience is that the penis hasn’t shrunk at all. I’ve been in the “instrument” for five and a half years without any major signs of shrinkage. My penis is still bouncing and works as it should - my slender wife really loves it. This is probably individual, but I didn't immediately think of any reason why the penis would shrink - the same would be the case if you lived in cold Finnish Lapland for years. Hah hah.

ReplyQuote
Paraplegicsub
(@paraplegicsub)
Trusted Member

Mine is definitely smaller. I think I have lost about two inches since 2014. I would struggle to make much over four inches now.

ReplyQuote
Mael
 Mael
(@Mael)

Mine is smaller, I used to have a 7inc now is less than 3.5inch hard, but I think it’s depends on the device you wear, I know guys that wear the same device over the year and haven’t changed. in my case I started with a big cage it was almost 5inch, I went from a 5inch cage to a 1inch cage, I lost almost 4inch, and I don’t know why but I also became precocious, before the cage I could last 30-40 minutes, the last time my master allowed me to jerk, I couldn’t last a minute

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: