Clear all

One testicul  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
13/04/2020 4:15 pm  

Hi, having only one testicul i find that when im locked into one of my cage's that every thing slides to one side, does any body else have this problem,  

BrokenBrian

Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
13/04/2020 4:41 pm  

The only way is to use a cage that fits over the shaft of the penis with a piercing a P/A or frenum should do the job I use one my self hope this is of some use to you 

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
16/04/2020 7:33 am  

@Awuor Hi,thanks for that, its not how my cock fits inside the cage, but the way every thing sits between my legs, with the cage hanging down the right side of my testicule, because my testicule is larger than the norm ( i have to have a 50mm cage ring to get it through) there is no middle ground ie two testicules for the cage to lay between,

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
18/04/2020 9:58 am  

@Awuor As you can probably see from the profile photo i have added what the problem is,

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
18/04/2020 10:21 am  

The only why to solve your problem is to use a shaft base gage does the same job the penis can not be used partner happy problem solved 

ReplyQuote
Rose
 Rose
(@Rose)
20/04/2020 5:42 pm  

I had that problem so I just got rhe other removed. 

Cannot recommend it enough. 

Life is sooo much better with both removed, 

Grampareg liked
ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
21/04/2020 7:56 am  

@Rose So you can not wear a cage any more,

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
22/04/2020 3:24 pm  

Some how dont think thats the way to go I am the the same as you I have one big testicle and one very small could not wear a cage with a ring as I got to much pain in the testicles but my Mistress wife likes to keep me caged so wear a shaft base one leaves the penis of no use to any one so keeps my Mistress happy to be castrated makes you of no use to the female in your life

ReplyQuote
Lockddup
(@lockddup)
Trusted Member
02/05/2020 8:13 am  

with a base ring chastity device, it will always hang to one side, because there is simply more space there. if you don't like this, you could consider getting a PA or frenum piercing and when it heals, get a chastity device without a base ring but one that locks on the piercing

Please don't mind my English, it isn't my native language.

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
02/05/2020 9:07 am  

@lockddup Thank you, Strangely my wife 😊  has been suggesting me getting a PA done when this pandemic is over, her reason is she wants to use it to tether me to the chain pole we have in the naughty boys garden cabin 😟 , the thought of a baseless cage seems to be swaying me towards the idea, 👍 

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
02/05/2020 9:09 am  

@lockddup The present set up,

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
02/05/2020 9:36 am  

My Mistress wife has been using a Bijou by Evotion a shaft base cage on her sub for a few years now with a frenum piercing witch lets her sub have an erection but leaves the penis of no use to any other female witch is the hole point of wearing a chastity cage in the first place and much more handy for going though airports.

ReplyQuote
Don
 Don
(@Don)
05/05/2020 5:57 pm  

I thought it sounded like a fun and exciting game. knew my wife had a lover and thought this might spice things up for us.

Once she had me locked in chastity my sex life was over.  In order to be unlocked and allowed to masturbate I had to obey her every demand.  Oh, and trust me, I obeyed!  She made me go weeks with no release and I was begging to be let out.  If I got nasty she would whip my ass with a wooden paddle.  She invited her black lover to come over and fuck him in front of my naked locked up body.  I was forced to clean them both after.  She told him I did not deserve to ever have sex.  He looked at me laughed and said, you're a good little sissy cuckold.  And slap m y face with his cock.  It's been almost 2 years now and I am beggin g her to have me castrated to take the pressure off me.  My wife laughs at me and tells me I am a perfect husband.  Last year I signed a contract giving her everything.  It stated that divorce was forbidden.  She gives me $10 for lunch but some days she says she is sorry but she forgot to get money.  She has told my boss and my admin everything so I am under total supervision at work.  My boss has a key to my chastity cage and sometimes he calls my wife and tells her I need to be punished.  He takes me into his office, makes me drop my pants, unlocks me and ties my hands behind my back.  He makes me spread my legs and hits my balls so hard with a steel bar that I fall to the floor and cry.  When I get back to my desk my admin tells me I need to behave so that does not happen.  It is so humiliating to know tht she is aware of exactly what my life is like.

All because one night I thought it might be exciting to let my wife put me in chastity!   

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
08/05/2020 9:22 pm  

Well having a nude sun soak today when i was caught by my wife, who took the photos and sent them to me on my phone with a little note, 

"sun soaking without my permission, you have just earned yourself another 21 days cage, plus ?!!" now I'm waiting to find out what Plus ?!!, 

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
15/05/2020 7:56 am  

Well now as a punishment i am banned from coming on this site, Mistressbea will let me read blogs that she thinks will be of interest to me or are about me, Mistress has joined the site and i know she wants to get some idea's from the bloggers out there and does not want me to see them, she has also taken ashine to one particular caged cock photo and would like to chat more openly with the owner, i think that the main reason for my ban, still i can join other groups so if any one has any groups they are in please let me have the details as Mistressbea will let me read them, hope to be back soon

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: