Clear all

New to group  

Page 5 / 5
  RSS

locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
28/06/2020 8:21 pm  

WOW,  I must be living on the wrong planet!   You have so many new adventures going on,  like Doggers?     I never heard that before but send me directions, I'll  be there tonight!!!  There was an all male "gym"  in Las Vegas where I used to live, nothing like that here in Florida....I used to go to check out all the naked people, , it's probably not even open anymore.  I went  with a friend a few times.  One Friday night in my cage, he (my idea) put me in cuffs and a blindfold, and secured me against a wall on display for several hours once.   Lots of touching and feeling, but no sex.    

I have tried your email adress,  Google, returns it saying that adress doesn't exist, I tried mistressbea without the gg too, nothing goes through.  I'm really frustrated waiting for my stuff, in addition to the snake cage, I ordered a shorter version of the cage on my profile picture.  Regardless, I'm still caged. 

I posted a couple ads locally for Mistress types, no responses.  This Virus thing has everyone too afraid to do anything.   you're so lucky to have someone to play with, the shaved pussy sounds so delicious!! 

Have a wonderfull time with Karen, she sounds very exciting.  Sounds like you two are a perfect pair!   I took a new photo in the bath, thinking of you!  I should have new toys soon!     

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
28/06/2020 9:16 pm  

@locknkeyed, love that photo, its mistressbea with a 99, (ninety nine) I guess you did not get mine either (email) mistressbea

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
05/07/2020 8:32 pm  

Mistressbea, I sent you another email with 99 instead of gg....lets see if you get it.  Maybe if you respond to my email instead of sending me a new one,  it might work.   I'm glad you like my picture...good clean fun!  I'm REALLY expecting a new cage tomorrow....another one in a couple weeks, word of advice to anyone reading this....  DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM CHINA OR THE USA THAT GETS THEIR STUFF FROM CHINA!!!   Unless you want to wait 2 to 3 months.   

I hope all is well,  we just survived the 4th of July, an American holiday that delays the mail, STILL WAITING.....I'll be in touch, but not touching "you know what!"           (the email I sent you didn't get rejected this time....??)

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
06/07/2020 7:23 am  

@locknkeyed  Got it, did you get my reply, Mistressbea

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
07/07/2020 12:21 am  

Mistressbea.....I don't understand why you got mine but I'm not getting a reply.....try this....you're using a gmail address try using my gmail [email protected]     Using my MSN address might be the problem.    Keep trying!

I got a new device today but not the one I wanted.......this was ordered in MARCH, got it in JULY!      The snake is still in transit.  

THIS little gem is locked on with a steel half ring that goes through my PA piercing.  once locked on it CANNOT be removed.   It's not a cage, it is comfortable, but when you walk or sit or move, the lock part is sharp and scratchy, the whole thing needs covering.    I still prefer cages, and the snake should be here SOON!!!!!

I hope all is well,  horny or not...give BB and  Karen? my regards,  I'm going to send you another email with this same picture as a test.....BEHAVE.....(now why would you want to do that???)    😛 

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
07/07/2020 7:33 am  

@locknkeyed I love that one, Awuor wears one similar to that one but his looks like a black resin and it has asmall cage that covers the gland, and the lock looks more comfortable, shame the ring is not a complete one then a nice thin chain could be attached and used as a teather, so you could be lead to the naughty boys room !!!!!, will try again XX Mistressbea

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: