Clear all

New to group  

Page 4 / 5
  RSS

Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
19/06/2020 9:57 pm  

It's good to be back, after being banned by my mistress from posting on this site I'm back on, I have been allowed to view a few post but not allowed to post, It seems very quiet on most blogs, so pleased that some of you subs are happy to chat to mistressbea, which has given her some great idea's, And yes she is out tonight and i dont expect to see her untill sunday evening even monday morning, 

So in my jail bird ultra short cage, which i find very comfortable, short and light, no bulk hanging between my legs, i can carry on my life as normal without having to rearrange myself or watch how i move, 

Big thank you to Locknkeyed, mistress loves your photos and blogs, 

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
 locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
19/06/2020 11:48 pm  

BB.....I'm glad you don't feel like I'm intruding your Or her space and/or your relationship, it's not my attention.  YOU ARE MY HERO!   You have what everyone else wants, I only dream about some of the things you go through.  I've saved all your photos!!  She sounds like a real BITCH sometimes, and I find that very attractive in a woman!!  She's probably beat my ass for saying that!   I can only hope so!!!  😥 You're a lucky guy and I hope you know it.  

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
20/06/2020 8:00 am  

@locknkeyed  Hi, I am so jealous that you purchased that tiny cage, its a shame you find it to small for your penis, did you manage to wear it for any length of time, and how did it feel with the tube, as you know and seen from mistressbea's photo's i wear a 40mm cage 24/7, Mistress  trained me into it over several weeks, as i'm small anyway i find it easy to wear, but better without the tube, i do have to sit on the toilet when i need to go, both with and without the tube, 

As you know mistress cuckolded me a few months ago something no man should be proud of, but it has brought us new friends and partners in sex, and now mistress likes ladies very much and has become bi-sexual, most men have fantasies about wife making out with other men or women which i have to admit I was one of them, being unable to satisfy mistress only with my tongue has brought a new way of looking at life and our marriage, I'm not jealous of my wife no way, i jealous of those she sleeps with, they are so lucky to have found her at a time when she needed them, 

Karen the new lady in her or our life is a real stunner, 55 good looking, great figure, and very little sexually experience, I really believe that i will soon have two mistress in my life, 

Mistressbea looks after me and makes sure that i am sexually satisfied which normally means left frustrated, but is that not what chastity is all about, less than a month to go before i get my next orgasm, 19th July wedding anniversary, if i behave myself,

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
Lockedandused
(@httpswww-patreon-comlockedandused)
Trusted Member
20/06/2020 2:53 pm  

@brokenbrian

Hey BB,

Glad you are posting again.Congratulations on you upcumming anniversary celebrations 🙂  Looking forward to updates on your adventures.

All the best

Mike.

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
20/06/2020 3:38 pm  

@httpswww-patreon-comlockedandused Hi Mike, yes almost 40 years and hardly a crossword between us, two wonderfull children and five grandchildren,

Bea has been beside me all the way and was a rock when i was diagnosed with prostrate cancer in 2016, it was to far gone to have any other treatmeant than removal or radio therapy, i went for removal, although the surgen did nerve sparing it was not a successes, even the tens did not work, suction, blue pill, hand, mouth nothing would make pinky perky again im afraid, so we now make the best of a bad job, and its working for both of us, 

Eventually mistressbea is hoping that all i will have is a small tube protruding to pee through, although i can get aroused and have sexual feeling ejeculation has gone with the prostrate gland, and so have erections, but with thetip of my penis stimulated i can have a dry orgasm, but i think that will also go,

Mistressbea is hoping to hear from your GF, to see if she can help her and you out, if she reads our story she might realise what can happen in life ,if i had known more about cancer etc our sex lives would have been a whole lot different before the operation.

On the morning of my operation we had stayed in a house owned by the hospital and you could rent a room by the night we had two nights as i had to be in by 7.30 am and it was at least an hours drive with the road works, on the morning we had a final fairwell lovemaking session from about 5am, it had to be one of the best ever with lots of tears as Bea took my last ever load of cum,

Keep safe and get your GF to contact mistressbea, 

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
Lockedandused
(@httpswww-patreon-comlockedandused)
Trusted Member
21/06/2020 5:17 pm  

@brokenbrian

Thank you for sharing your story.

My GF didn't seem keen to share on the internet.  We both have some issues from our past and I am wary about pushing her with uncomfortable topics. It is a dangerous time to be open about some things and fear of being outed is a real concern for her. She has a career in a competitive field and scandal could cost her a great deal.

To be 100% honest, I only came on this forum looking for help to promote my chastity captions hobby site on patreon. Their search engine blocks me because of adult themes, google can't find me because patreon won't allow me to include a file google needs... other sites are caving to pressure from paid sites pretending to be the moral outrage brigade killing off competition...  

I could go on.

But that is not why I replied:

I don't want to press you on what is a painful subject, however I know how Doctors can get selective with the recommendations. These are not good suggestions but I have to mention them - For your anniversary maybe you could try a MUSE urethral suppository or Caverject injection?  They are vasodilators hence bipass your damaged nerves to perk up pinky.  They are both a little painful and completely unstoppable so in keeping with BDSM play.

Also, just for yourself; there is a battery powered transdermal Vagus stimulator that goes on your neck,  also one that is magnetic induction but that requires you to be in a clinic.  If the sacral and cavernous nerves are not functioning, the Vagas nerve should carry a phantom signal through.(I could explain why but few would benefit from a lecture on neuroscience in a kink forum I expect)  You will have a difficult time finding a Doctor who is willing to try, but might be an adventure worth undertaking.

I am glad to have "met" Mistress Bea and yourself, your story is compelling and really powerful. It is possible my GF and I will travel to the UK one day, and she may even come around to the idea of writing Mistress Bea.  Whatever transpires, know that Mistress Bea's words have helped us move our own story along a little and we are the better for having heard from both of you.

Warm Regards,

Mike.

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
23/06/2020 10:42 pm  

My dear MistressBea and BB too.    It's terribly quiet without you,  I hope everything is well with you.  I miss our posts, and conversations.   I'm so impressed with everything I've read and learned about you both, hearing from you is my daily boost.  

Please.   Be well.  Keep us all advised.   Across the country or across the world, you've become such good friends.  I look forward to hearing nothing but GOOD from you.  Take care.                                                                                                     I'm always here, Joel/lockankeyed, still.

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
24/06/2020 8:07 am  

@locknkeyed  Hi, mistressbea is still away and tied up with/bye our neighbours, i have been down to see them and she is fine and loving every minute of being their sub/slave, I will let her know that you enquired after her and missing her posts, 

Karen is coming over this afternoon to collect the cages that Mistress and her ordered for her husband, and i'm taking Karen to meet mistressbeas, Mistress and Master i think she will be in for a shock when she see's how mistress is used and treated my them, she looked great in her chastity cage, with a few red marks across her breasts and buttocks,  I think she will have a lot to write about when she gets home, i also believe that Karen seeing her like that might encourage Karen to become her second mistress, 

Thanks for enquiring will keep you posted,

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
Francois L.
 Francois L.
(@Francois L.)
25/06/2020 11:57 am  

Spoiler
chastity

ReplyQuote
Francois L.
 Francois L.
(@Francois L.)
25/06/2020 11:58 am  
Posted by: @httpswww-patreon-comlockedandused

@brokenbrian

Thank you for sharing your story.

My GF didn't seem keen to share on the internet.  We both have some issues from our past and I am wary about pushing her with uncomfortable topics. It is a dangerous time to be open about some things and fear of being outed is a real concern for her. She has a career in a competitive field and scandal could cost her a great deal.

To be 100% honest, I only came on this forum looking for help to promote my chastity captions hobby site on patreon. Their search engine blocks me because of adult themes, google can't find me because patreon won't allow me to include a file google needs... other sites are caving to pressure from paid sites pretending to be the moral outrage brigade killing off competition...  

I could go on.

But that is not why I replied:

I don't want to press you on what is a painful subject, however I know how Doctors can get selective with the recommendations. These are not good suggestions but I have to mention them - For your anniversary maybe you could try a MUSE urethral suppository or Caverject injection?  They are vasodilators hence bipass your damaged nerves to perk up pinky.  They are both a little painful and completely unstoppable so in keeping with BDSM play.

Also, just for yourself; there is a battery powered transdermal Vagus stimulator that goes on your neck,  also one that is magnetic induction but that requires you to be in a clinic.  If the sacral and cavernous nerves are not functioning, the Vagas nerve should carry a phantom signal through.(I could explain why but few would benefit from a lecture on neuroscience in a kink forum I expect)  You will have a difficult time finding a Doctor who is willing to try, but might be an adventure worth undertaking.

I am glad to have "met" Mistress Bea and yourself, your story is compelling and really powerful. It is possible my GF and I will travel to the UK one day, and she may even come around to the idea of writing Mistress Bea.  Whatever transpires, know that Mistress Bea's words have helped us move our own story along a little and we are the better for having heard from both of you.

Warm Regards,

Mike.

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
26/06/2020 8:06 am  

@locknkeyed Hi missed you too, and those wonderfull photos, 

Just been realeased from five nights of chastity and frustration, have a present for BB if he wants it, male cocktail, cannot hijack this site with my nights of chastity, as its a male site, but if any one wants the details email me, 

Have you got any new cages since we last spoke ?,

Karen has caged her husband after a lot of ice cold water, started with the cb 6000, easier to fit than a solid ring type, he is complaining already about his erections, this is forced chastity not of his choice, Mistressbea

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
26/06/2020 11:41 pm  

MistressBea...Sounds like everyone is having fun!...well maybe not Karen's husband.....How about you?    What exactly is a "male cocktail"?  I can only imagine!!! maybe I shouldn't ask.  

I'm so sorry our emails don't seem to work, I'd love to hear all the juicy details, I'll try again to email you...

Nothing new here, I'm tracking my new cages, they should be here by July 6.   Everything seems to come from China these days. 

I hope you had a good time last week, is that what you want?   Chastity /submitting and frustration is addictive huh?!  It seems like that's all I think about.  I'll send you a picture I probably already sent you, its one of my favorites, me all tied up waiting for my new cages!!!  

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
 locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
27/06/2020 2:53 pm  

MistressBea.....I tried sending you an email a couple times, to [email protected] and [email protected] ???

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
28/06/2020 4:21 pm  

@locknkeyed

Try [email protected]       the other one is [email protected]     but all all lower case, 

If only you could contact me it would be very juicy and explicit description, Mistressbea

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
28/06/2020 7:04 pm  

@locknkeyed, thought i would have some fun with Karen last night (evening) and drove her to a very remote idilic woodland glade, was hoping to take her oral virginity, but as we arrived the heavens opened, thunder and lightning with strong winds, so i abandoned the idea and started to drive home when Karen pointed out this forrest drive its now 21.30hrs, so we head of down this track and find a nice quite spot, and talked and touched and fondled, the next minute the car is surrounded by men all playing with their penis's. 

Panick lets go, but they tried to stop us, i called out that i would call the police and one replied sorry we thought you were doggers as well, doggers, it apears its the local meeting point for doggers, lucky escape, any way oral viginity is still intact with Karen but the grass has been cut, lovely shaven pussy she has now,

The 6th must seam an eternity to you waiting for those cages to come, cant wait to see you wearing them XX Bea

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 5

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: