Clear all

New to group  

Page 3 / 5
  RSS

MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
14/06/2020 11:50 am  

@locknkeyed  Had a little fun with BB yesterday afternoon 90 minutes thats all, and after reading your post i just had to attach this photo, 

Karen and i had a really nice night/morning, she is great company, things have developed between us and we shared a bed last night, BB was in the naughty boy cabin, it was his idea, Karen has just been introduced to BB's cock in its cage, and cannot beleave that any man would WANT to be cage so tight, but she also realises and now knows why a women would want to cage it for him, I have not told her that i like to be chastised in a belt, time will come, hopefully this will be a long term relationship so im taking it very slowly,

I'm starting to wonder about Karens sexuality, is there a reason she did not have a proper sex life with her husband, makes me wonder, 

More than half of straight women are attracted to other women, fact,

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
 locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
14/06/2020 3:10 pm  

OMG!!!   THAT'S awesome!   That's chastity PLUS!    I love it!  Karen sounds like a good catch for you, where are all the people like that in THIS country???

Everyone here just wants to fight and complain.   Did you get an email directly from me?   I sent you a test email at [email protected] (without the gg) and it wasn't rejected, not sure why we cant email each other.    THANKS for the  great photo, tell BB I'm totally impressed!   

You know, about Karen, I don't know, some personalities just don't match, like Melanie and me, we disagree now on everything.  We are 100% NOT sexual anymore, when I asked her why and about her attitude on my chastity she couldn't give me a reply.  Our differences now just reinforces my chastity attitude, I love wearing a cage just because masturbation doesn't appeal to me anymore and  like i said before, being who and what I am, a man that is, is more frustrating than being caged.  

YOU have a wonderful time, with BB and Karen, remind them, of how lucky they are to be with someone like you, I'm so jealous!!!

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
14/06/2020 9:27 pm  

Three days of rain, until today, SUNSHINE!    I got to spend some time in the sun today, this is as close as I can get to naked, I DO have some very vanilla neighbors...

It would be more exciting if there were 4 stakes pounded into the ground and some chain....oh well, I do what I can.

ON ANOTHER SUBJECT...does anybody else use this forum or this site?     As  much as I LOVE the conversations with the people I chat with,  where is everybody else???   Is this site about chastity?   YES IT IS, and the people who live it everyday.   MistressBea, I guess it's just us!  

After a session in the sun, I couldn't stand it,  I showered and put my cage back on!   it gets prety hot in the sun, it's STEEL, and all I wear anymore.   AND....my mini, teeny tiny so called cage will be here tomorrow/monday!   Of course, pictures.   I'm going to shop around this site and see if anyone else exists.....

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
14/06/2020 10:18 pm  

@locknkeyed we are luck we can get this close to nudity, 

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
15/06/2020 7:57 am  

@locknkeyed  So to all you hot blooded caged sperm banks out there, who would let me unlock there sperm bank so that you can make a direct deposit into a this new account, you can message me, 

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
16/06/2020 1:30 am  

My dear MistressBea......Look what you made me do! 😊 😬 ......My teeny tiny device arrived today and i couldn't wait to try it.

AND I do mean TRY.     i NEVER THOUGHT I would complain about having too much penis!  I managed to get it on but I'm afraid it's not going to stay.   

There's an old saying I grew up with..."trying to put 10 pounds of **** in a 5 pound bag."   I'm not trying to brag, but I'm just too big for this!   

I did manage to get a couple pictures though.  

I hope you and BB are fine, I'm saving all your wonderful photos, and those of BB too!   Give my regards to BB, and Karen????  The thought of you and Karen sharing a bed?....you would have to tie and gag me!....maybe in your closet so I could hear you only a few feet away!   Maybe tie me to the foot of your bed, blindfolded of course....so I could hear you, and smell you and just imagine.......

SO, my car doesn't fit in my garage, my feet are too big for my shoes, my you know what, is too big for that you know what....and my MIND, is too big for my head.  

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
16/06/2020 7:44 am  

@locknkeyed  Hero to zero, i think it looks great, I thought when you said you had purchased it you would have trouble getting your penis into it, should have gone for an intermediate size first,

But i think you should keep it on for at least 24hrs, have you tried it without the tube, it might be a little better,

I think every one using this site should vote,

If you think Locknkeyed should be made to wear this cage for 24 hours post yes to him,

In the mean time get a jail bird like BB's see photo, then as you get usest to it close the rings together,

So you would like to be close to Karen and I together in bed, I could arrange that and just like you said at the bottom of the bed but the only difference would be that cage you are wearing in the photo, I think you would be disappointed as Its early days for Karen and I, Its mostly petting and touching at the moment, no oral, 

BB's jealous, he has just seen your new cage, i had promised to get him one like that or just the flat disc, but the disc one i can only find supplied from China,

Keep wearing that tiny cage Mistressbea

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Lockedandused
(@httpswww-patreon-comlockedandused)
Trusted Member
17/06/2020 6:02 am  

@mistressbea

So jealous.  He is a lucky sub 🙂

Would love to post a picture... anyone have a tip?

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
17/06/2020 7:43 am  

@httpswww-patreon-comlockedandused ,

Lucky sub cannot get an erection, is unable to ejeculate, can have an orgasm but lots of effort required, has been cuckolded, and has to watch his mistress sleep with other women, who is the lucky one, would you want all of that, and a mistress that keeps you locked into a cage just 40mm long, And now has two mistresses, Happy Days

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
17/06/2020 1:29 pm  

I can get an erection, if I try long  enough...I just don't have anyone to share it with, I can masturbate, I really don't want to,  and eventually have an orgasm but I just don't enjoy it.  

Compared to living in a relationship where all we do is argue and disagree, I really am not wanted anymore....or living all alone, seeing everything I dream about on line and not in person, I'd love TWO mistresses , or just one who understands the concept, and cares.  Like you.   

I know, you care about BB, his situation is about both of you, that's what i'm jealous about.  The attention he gets from you, is what I'm jealous about. 

And wether he tells you or not, I think seeing you happy, is what he's about, and I'm jealous of that too.  He's not just a happy "slave/husband" , he has a happy mistress.   You two are a match.  You share the same ideas.  you're compatible.  

I'm willing to GIVE, more than I ask for.  I just don't have anyone to give it to.   I think all real submissives are like that.   I have a new cage coming soon, one I ordered a long time ago from China and is taking forever to arrive. 

I'm off to work,  take care, behave, at least just a little!!! 😍  

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
Lockedandused
(@httpswww-patreon-comlockedandused)
Trusted Member
17/06/2020 6:34 pm  

@mistressbea

Would I want all of that?  I don't think there is a straight or bi guy on this forum that wouldn't gladly fly to the UK to throw themselves at your feet for that.

Yes, Mistress Bea, yes please Mistress.

Mistress Bea, you said you were looking for a chastity belt designed to invert.  I'm not sure any are intentionally.  If your sub isn't afraid of a piercing, there is a kind of clit ring you could use to pinch he skin and hold it all inside. Just a thought. I am in a relationship now, not perfect but good and getting better every day.  I would love her to get a girlfriend, she wants to but is too shy.

Not that I am an expert, but some advice for Locknkeyed or anyone going solo: Take a look at fetlife or some other kinky personal sites, GO TO A MUNCH (maybe wait till after restrictions are lifted). Talk to people, you'll find someone real quick. Lockednkeyed you seem like a nice guy, don't hide yourself away; some deviously sadistic  Goddess is looking for just your type, denying her is just wrong.

As for arguing and fighting:  Every fight I have ever had with a woman (or gay male friend) has been over them feeling hurt and not trusting me to say why.  Often they feel insecure and trying to sooth them only makes it worse.  Bi-pass that crap, when you know an argument is coming, step back and ask them straight up why they are feeling bad and what you can do to help. Without a time machine, no one can change the past, but you don't have to keep reliving it either.

Thanks for being honest and awesome everyone. (but especially Mistress Bea:)

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
17/06/2020 10:19 pm  

@locknkeyed you deserve a strict loving mistress to lock that cock of yours away in the cage of their choice not yours,

you have seen the photo of BB in his cock stock, thats how i would have you with that tiny cage you purchased  fitted tight, Mistressbea

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
17/06/2020 11:53 pm  

Hello Everyone!  Lockandused....so nice to hear from you, I thought MistressBea and I were all alone here!!  You're very welcome here anytime.    My medical coverage is provided by the VA (Veterans Administration)   I haven't physically been to the doctor all year but they conduct phone appointments because of this virus.  

I am 100% healthy, no reason to need a doctor but during my last over the phone chat, I was asked, for the first time ever, if i wanted a HIV test!  for no reason other than they are required to ask...AND  there seems to be alot of HIV going around these days.  Maybe people are spending too much time indoors.

My point is, with this virus thing, and the thought of any venereal diseases, I'm curious, anxious, determined but not desperate to even go searching right now for that perfect mistress.  I'm also in a relationship that's going to end soon, so I must remain patient.  Now, if I were in the UK.....MistressBea, you might expect to find me bound and gagged, naked and in chastity of course, on your doorstep some night. 

MistressBea, you have given me hope, I was afraid at 66, I was too old for such a situation and/or relationship.  I don't feel too old, I guess it's all in my head, (and my pants!   More cages are coming, but I'm not!!   More photos soon.  

I'll send you a pic of one of my favorite old cages I don't have anymore.  I loved this one, I don't know what happened to it but I can't even find one anymore.  

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
18/06/2020 2:08 am  

O M G   Being bored is a terrible thing!!!   I just ordered two new cages....the chrome alligator cage in the above post?    I found one!!   I love that cage and soon I'll have another one.

The other cage  is about half of  the long cage I have now, my profile picture,  only shorter, barely 3 inches.... scrunch time, Sorry (I think)....I'm not an inside type guy, I'll send pics when I get 'em.   I like my peeny close to home, but he's still gotta be caged!   

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
18/06/2020 8:07 am  

@locknkeyed  Hi, i bet that spits some real venom when its worked up, i like the look of those, but is there not a pinch point between the cage and the ring, BB always found that it would nip his skin as it piveted up and down,  

You will have so many cages you will be spoilt for choice, one for every day of the week and two on sundays LOL,  

Hope you find your perfect mistress, keep looking and yes we mature ladies do enjoy being mistress, i know we some time fantasies about younger men and big penises, but experience has the advantage over youth, and i bet your serpent becomes a monster snake when aroused,

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 5

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: