Forum

Notifications
Clear all

New to group  

Page 1 / 5

CagedCockSunbury
(@cagedcocksunbury)
Topic starter  

Hello there I am in Chastity via a steel cage. I am hoping to find other men in chastity or there key holders.  Would love to chat about the lifestyle we have chosen 

Cheers

Lockedandused
(@httpswww-patreon-comlockedandused)
Trusted Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Mike and I write kinky stories from time to time. Recently I have made some captioned pictures and I hope I can share them with all of you.<a title="Femdom chastity captions" href=" removed link " target="true">Chastity Captions

Please contact me if you have questions or comments,  Most of my play is in my head so it is great to hear from others interested in Chastity.

ReplyQuote
Paraplegicsub
(@paraplegicsub)
Trusted Member

Welcome to the group. It's not a high volume of use and reply can take time. Message me anytime would love to exchange stories.

ReplyQuote
lockedandused
 lockedandused
(@lockedandused)

Thanks for the welcome.

I have an old literotica account as well but I got on the wrong side of a moderator and I haven't been able to get anything published there in a long time.  Speaking of which, my log in does not seem to work here.  Does anyone know what the email for support is?

ReplyQuote
Lockedandused
(@httpswww-patreon-comlockedandused)
Trusted Member

Thanks for your comments - I managed to log in again after a few attempts - must have been making a consistent typo.

I have a literotica account - gmikeisbad  old stories, most unfinished, but some of them got good reviews.  Any ideas about how to get some traffic on my patreon page would be appreciated but I know there is only so much you can do without paying for advertising or just buying the clicks.

ReplyQuote
Martin
 Martin
(@Martin)

hi there

my boyfriend wnts to lock me up, and it sounds cool to me

i just wanted to know if it could be panful, or cause any harm when jogging or cyling

cheers

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
 locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)

Great site, I think I'm going to like it here.    I'm single, 66, retired and still working.   I've been into chastity for years, after my GF and I broke up. The more I learned about it, the more I was just fascinated by it.    We're back together again,  (3 years now) new home, new town in a new state.  I couldn't give up my chastity secret, and she not only discovered it, she decided to take charge of it. ( just over 2 years ago.) She has ALL of my keys, I'm in a purple plastic cage she thought was cute.   She's "letting me" pick out a  new steel cage for 2020.   I already have several.  

I'm looking forward to exploring this site, reading up,  chatting, maybe sharing.  

ReplyQuote
please own me
(@please-own-me)
Trusted Member

Wow....thanks for giving me some hope locknkeyed!  My wife recently passed away.  I miss her every minute of every day.  But I suspect at some point I will be looking for a keyholder.  If anyone has an idea about where it might be best to look, I would love to hear it.

ReplyQuote
lockedandused
 lockedandused
(@lockedandused)

@please-own-me

Hi P O M,

The people on site is quite friendly and supportive so you never know your luck here.  I met my kinky girlfriend at a meet up or munch.  Ask around your kinky friends for things in your area. I was on a site called fetlife, which I found a little confusing, but the groups section had meet up events and I went to a few and had fun.  Just try to keep it low key, everyone is their to meet and have fun but at the same time everyone gets spooked if you come on too strong.

Best of luck to the seekers and the kept and a thousand thankyous to all the lovely keyholders who bravely take the bulls by the balls.

ReplyQuote
Bikerboy
 Bikerboy
(@Bikerboy)

I love wearing my cage.. it's my guilty secret.. I love the knowledge my cock is locked up and restrained.. the thought makes me horny then the restraint of the cage makes my cock ache and wow .. its gr8 knowing there are other guys out there like me who are equally horny.. I have used urethral sounds and love the 8mm inserted all the way into my cock ..I have a metal cage with a urethral pipe which i love but it's not practical wearing it with the pipe inserted doing every day stuff . 

Love the stories and info u all post .should I tell my mrs I love wearing a cock cage and maybe give her the key ??????????

ReplyQuote
Jfk
 Jfk
(@jfk)

@locknkeyed

Hi there, you have more than one cage i see, I'm super new to chastity and only have one steel cage..it seems heavy, fine to wear but after a time it seems to slip down and there is open space between the end of my cock and the end of the cage. Does a plastic, or resin cage, being lighter avoid this ??. Thanks in advance for any advice. Ljk

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
 locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)

Metal cages are heavy.  you probably need a "pouch"brief type underwear to hold the cage, I love boxers but need tighter briefs to hold a steel cage.

Yes, plastic cages are lighter,  I (My GF) just bought a "CURVE" because it's red, for me.   the only problem is that its too long.  I'm cutting and shortening it...and it is easier to wear hanging loose in a pair of boxer shorts or without any at all! 

Good luck in whatever you wear.

ReplyQuote
Grampareg
(@grampareg)

I also have steel cage very short with about 5 inch euretha tube and 1.5 in curved cage that my wife picked out   Every weekend she switches them out. Love this lifestyle 

ReplyQuote
Bikerboy
 Bikerboy
(@Bikerboy)

I love hearing from others with a chastity passion .

I wish my other half was as open minded to my chastity passion ..I have broached the subject but it was shot down rather quickly ..any advice on how I maybe able to persuade my partner to enjoy this passion with me would be much appreciated . 

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member

I've been around this site for some time now, mostly in the "New Member" forum, mostly with my favorite long distance Mistress Bea, her chastity husband and others too.   I'm in Florida USA,  they're in the UK.  This site keeps us close. 

ALWAYS looking for others dedicated to the lock and key lifestyle.  What are you wearing?  How long?  Who has your keys?  Please add photos!!

I'm in a steel cage and lock that my soon to be EX GF cut up all the keys to.  I'm working on cutting it off so I can put on the new VICE (in purple) due any day now.  Any VICE wearers?    Don't be a stranger, (any stranger than me anyway!)   I have lots pics to share, been through a bunch of cages, I look forwards to the VICE. 

THIS is my current device, with a rubber nubbed sheath inside it, and about a hundred little nubs poking  my poor cock.   I just have to figure out how to cut off the lock without cutting off anything else.   Always looking for new friends in the CHASTITY CLUB"

MistressBea, you here?

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 5

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: