MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@locknkeyed  Try   [email protected] 

ReplyQuote
Jsmall
(@jsmall)

I am new to this I was snooping into my sister's stuff abd found this cell mate cage and put it on and all of sudden it locked and I can't get it off. All she said was serves me right. She says she now owns me. How can I get this off

ReplyQuote
Jsmall
(@jsmall)

I have been stuck for 2 weeks now and by balls are starting to ache but she won't remove it until I learn my lesson.

ReplyQuote
shanghai-bdsm.blogspot.com
(@shanghai-bdsm-blogspot-com)

What are the advantages of my remote chastity key holding?
Below is a list of advantages of using the remote accessible lock to control the chastity

1 You do not need to mail out me mechanical chastity keys any more so it saves your energy, time and money. You put mechanical keys in a box. Use the remote accessible lock to lock the box. I can authorize you access to the box so that you can get your key at any time I approve.

2 You do not need to worry about keys missing because you do not send out your keys!

3 The lock battery usually can last up to 5~6 months on a single charge.

4 Time has proven it is super safe as I have been key holding for some of my slaves in chastity for years!

5 In case of emergency, you can break the box to get keys.

6 You can keep using the old metal cage no matter how many emergencies happen.

ReplyQuote
nerdjack
(@nerdjack)

Welcome to the forum. I am new as well.

ReplyQuote
chicasexy66
(@chicasexy66)
Trusted Member

Hi all, I’m a new member married sissy cuckold.
I’m happy married and proud of my wife. She’s independent, strong and dominant with me, sweet and sexy with her lover, but I know she love me too and never leave me. Her lover is an alpha but gentle man. He took her away from me easy and with out a fight, but he approved our marriege I know he likes me because I’m not a treat and I’m useful. My life chage drastically since they became lovers eight years ago, I cried a lot at the begining but things are much better now, we are all happy, I think me been the happiest, is a wonderful world.

ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 8

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: