Clear all

New member,  

Page 7 / 7
  RSS

MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
04/06/2020 8:54 pm  

@awuor I hope i have not offended you, i think its very sexy having a bisexual body, and you look great, you look great in the photo, how about the same shot but without the nickers,

Do you mean how would i invert your penis, well my sub's shrinking penis is due to cancer and the after affects, but to get you down to an inverted penis, 

First would get rid of the magnificent cage you have on, and put a tiny ring into your piercing to stop it closing up, small enough to fit into a more solid cage, a cage that will stop any kind of stimulation, tight enough to make you think twice about erections, a large version of the one BB wears, after a few weeks it would be replaced by a smaller one, then again after a few more weeks, in the mean time i would let you wear and model some of my underwear straight after i have stepped out of them, ( not bra as much to big) you would be allowed to change the next day for another pair, 

Hopefully after a few weeks your penis will have shrunk to an invertible size, which will only last a couple of days, but once inverted into a cage it would have to stay inverted, a small cage like the photo

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
04/06/2020 9:33 pm  

@mistressbea no this sub does not think you offended in any way this sub is half and half now will try and get you the picture you want Mistressbea that sounds much to painful would love to model your panties would you have this sub caged or uncaged have not been out of a cage for any leanth of time in over 30 years  can only get a semi hard on with out that little blue pill these days Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
04/06/2020 10:05 pm  

@awuor  I'm so pleased i have not offended you,

There would only be one way to see you in my underwear that's caged in the smallest cage i could get on you, then to get you pop one of BB's many blue pills, has quite a stock now as they never worked for him, i would only want you caged as I'm sure thats how you would want it!,

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
04/06/2020 10:25 pm  

@mistressbea oh sounds good little blue pill and small cage oh sore yes caged at all times thought is far more powerful than the real thing would you make use of this subs tongue Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
04/06/2020 10:48 pm  

@awuor ok ok you tell me, you get me for a whole weekend friday to monday, but i will be your sub or slave (reverse roll), what would you do to me and make me do, 

that photo is cool, i like that, i bet i could get that into a small cage, I think i would get great pleasure popping it into this little number ( photo)

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
04/06/2020 11:08 pm  

@mistressbea oh you have got me their have always been submissive to females never thought of being dominant don,t think this sub could be dominant would not know what to do I don,t think that way Mistress the cage in the picture looks very small Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
04/06/2020 11:14 pm  

@awuor  very small i like the idea of the screws,  and i could screw them in a little every time you mis-behave,

would you put me in a belt, off to bed now thinking of that cage on your penis

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
04/06/2020 11:29 pm  

@mistressbea good night hope you enjoy your dreams Mistress dont screw to tight just enough if you were gaged this sub could not pleasure lovely wet pussy Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
05/06/2020 7:50 am  

@locknkeyed Hi, no posts from you this week, I hope Malanie has taken control of your chastity and you are her sub, I do hope so as you sound like the sort of person that needs to be trained into full submission to your superior mistress,

love to read your blogs on here,

[email protected]

Mistressbea

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
05/06/2020 8:04 am  

Received this email (photo)from my Mistress and now very disappointed, hope she changes her mind, 

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
05/06/2020 9:26 am  

@mistressbea Good morning is this picture what you wanted this sub had a wet dream last night thinking about cage with screws have not had one for a long time Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
06/06/2020 9:00 am  

This is a very quiet forum, i left my email address and only one person emailed me, no new stories, no new photos, there must be someone out there wanting to say something on the forum, or show their's or their subs caged penis, and share idea's, what they like, what their fantasies are, lets get posting, you did not become a member just to read hopefully,

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
09/06/2020 1:56 am  

My dear Mistress Bea.....I agree, this SITE is kinda slow....I think it's because we have been posting in the "new member" forum.   Maybe we can move, to the "new to group" forum.   It seems more open and receptive.   What do you think?    I love your posts, I'm sure others will too.  It isn't what you're posting, it's where you're posting it.   I'm going to post something there right now, join me?   I'l miss you if you don't! 

"New to Group"  

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
C
 C
(@C)
09/06/2020 4:03 am  

@mistressbea I am new to chastity and want to buy a cage I'm 20 live on my own and need help picking one any suggestions ? Let me know via email thankyou ! Email is [email protected]

ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 7

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: