Forum

Notifications
Clear all

New member,

Page 6 / 8

Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member

@mistressbea yes you could go down the prostrate or milking rout but that would be cheating not being faithful to what you promised and give your word to do this sub will just have to wait and be a good sub its like when Mistress tells you to service another womans pussy with your tongue its Mistress has made her mind up for you to do it not you its good to see that you and BB are having a lot of fun and enjoyment Awuor   

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@awuor  You know what a women's pussy tastes like, its nectar to my lips, i love the taste of pre-cum but a women's juice's are sweeter and have a fantastic aroma, when a women is coming she sqeezes your ears between her thighs and pulls you into her, when a man is about to cum he tries to choke you to death and smashes your face into his groin, then fills your mouth or sprays a sticky smelly fluid that i hate all over your face or tits,

A women knows were to touch and suck me, the tip of her tongue always finds the right spot, and is never in a hurry to get done,  

BB does not object to sucking a cock, and did swallow at the weekend much to my surprise, think he only did it to impress mistress,

He is now taking his punishment like a true sub, been bound for one and a half hours and has the same to go, while i'm sat writing this and drinking a nice glass of wine, Hands bound behind his back, collar with chain to rafters, feet apart with spreader bar, after three hours he will be in agony, 

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Tomorrow night i'm meeting Master Jan on an evening run, and I'm going to cuckold BB again, we are meeting at the old farm buildings about two miles from home,  i intend to get BB to cycle with me and punish him further for his weekness at the weekend, but not sure how, do I

1 Cuckold him making him watch,

2 Cuckold him within ear shot so he can hear and not see,

3 Let him take part, letting him lick me while master has me doggy style,

4 Let him watch then make him clean me up after,

5 Make him clean master up, 

6 Any other ideas, please post them, 

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member

@mistressbea Think its got to be number 2 that will fuck his head up no end and make BB clean you up your well used after Master has filled your pussy full of cum looks like the both of you are into things in a big way enjoy when you can Awuor 

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member

@mistressbea their is nothing like the taste of a womans pussy it is nectar love that feeling when a woman is about to cum love juice running out of her pussy her legs tighten around your head almost to the point were you cant breath this is like heaven for this sub this sub is so wet with pre cum wish I had my tongue deep in a beautiful pussy right now will just have to dream on lough  Awuor  

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@awuor  I think you are right about no 2, but not let him clean me up as he might find that as a reward, 

And every thing you said relates to mistress's pussy, with mistress Karoline it is like breath control i come up gasping for air, 

69 would be a good position right now with that cage of yours in my mouth, and my pussy getting a good tonging,

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member

@mistressbea um um the thought of that  to much me thinks I need a cold shower Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@awuor  So do I

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member

@mistressbea one thing this sub has seen over the last few weeks when I do get horney is my nipples get bigger and hard as well as Mistress cock and the bud behind the nipple has got much bigger this plays with your head a bit as I still think like a male Awuor 

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@awuor, Really nice breast, the nipple looks big and puffy, does that give a new meaning the word bi-sexual, you can have the best of both worlds, 

Photo of BB waiting expectantly last night,

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member

@mistressbea never thought of being Bi-sexual sounds better than a bit of both must say have got to like having them now  BB must have been cold outside last night are you going to make him shave his body hair off ? make him les male Awuor  

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@awuor  What does mistress want you as,  i think its great you could be a male sub then a female sub, more photos of you wearing your  wardrobe of cloths please, i love the suspender belt one,

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@awuor  BB can keep his hair, i like the shaved look around his genitals but like the rough rugged look, he was cold alright and dis appointed, frustrated and left wanting, as of tonight fully inverted penis, having to use urethral tube for obvious reasons 

Yes bi-sexual suits you, you are a lucky sub, shame you can't lactate, that would really turn me on,

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member

@mistressbea you cant look at it in the same way as we do here Mistress loves that she has a male that is totally devoted to her and puts her needs first and does what he is told Mistress enjoys that her friends would love to have what she has as for this sub he enjoys female company more than male alway have  most of the pictures we have are on Mistresses laptop not mine Awuor

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member

@mistressbea how are you going to do an inverted penis ? this sub is sure Mistress has a lot more in mind for him as we move forward when you think about it Mistress that lump of male meat that is between my legs is just a living dildo for Mistress to play with when and if she wants Awuor

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 8

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: