Clear all

New member,  

Page 3 / 7
  RSS

Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
25/05/2020 6:18 pm  

@mistressbea as you know me in Uk Mistress in Kenya so this toy has not seen the inside of a pussy in sixty weeks this sub fires blanks any way now kept lock when apart 24/7 leak like mad at the moment and with lock down don,t know when will get out to Kenya Mistress has all the keys have to show that cage is still in place every night when we talk on skype Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
25/05/2020 8:20 pm  

@awuor And thats a nice looking penis you have, i love the cage but a more sexy photo would turn me on even more, that one does not give me the ump to jump into my car and come and help you out, hope you have a long nights dribble, as im about to be bound up in the cabin, im really wet as well, and BB is going to watch as he gets cuckolded tonight, ( first time watching) he can join in if he would like, 

Wet dreams, this photo was my pussy last week its now looks like a baby's bottom,

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
25/05/2020 9:41 pm  

@mistressbea would love to be between those legs exploring every inch of your beautiful wet pussy with my tongue as you know this subs cock is pierced in 2 places  freum think they are called thats what holds the evotion cage in place love the feeling of being caged for a Mistress hope you and bb enjoy your party to night this subs pants are wet thing about it Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
26/05/2020 7:44 am  

@awuor,  Right now you could do all those things to me and more,

Last night was four hours of lust, torture , pleasure, pain and frustration, then left untill 5am when BB released me, Karoline arrived by herself and had me all night to herself, it was great for a start but then all she did was bring me to the edge then let me down, time after time, it got so bad i was laying trying to anticipate at what moment she was going to stop, I must have made her orgasm at least 6 or 7 times, finally i think she got fed up with her play thing gave me the longest deepest tounge down my throat kiss and left,

I was left bound in the cabin frustrated and angry, angry with Karoline and myself how could i have been such a fool, untill BB ( who had been instructed by Karoline) released me, I have just got out the shower after the biggest play with myself, i needed self relief, infact as i writing this this in just a tee shirt its still pulsating, i know its early morning but i'm off to catch up with some sleep,

Then its off to the chemist for a certain pill, Jan is still entire and i don't feel right in myself so taking no chances with his weekend load,

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
26/05/2020 9:36 am  

@mistressbea so not a happy Mistress this morning at lest you could relieve your self in the shower wish this sub was the one to bring you off what an orgasm that would have been for both of us this sub does not orgasm but does ejeclate when told to Awuor  

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
26/05/2020 10:33 am  

@mistressbea just a picture for you hope you like me soft and caged 

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
26/05/2020 2:38 pm  

@mistressbea would loved to have been a fly on the wall last night have never been in the room when 2 females have been making out with each other oh have serviced mistresses friends with my tongue with many female in the same room but that was male on female and Mistress would give her testicls a good hard tug to show who was in charge will their be more of the same Mistressbea Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
26/05/2020 7:10 pm  

@awuor  Just woke up after a well earned sleep, and had to reply to your photo, 

And very nice, sex on legs as they say, love the hairless scrotum and penis, that's a much sexier photo of a fine piece of male meat, which is going to get me turned on again, any chance of a breast shot, your mistress is very lucky to have a sub like you, 

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
26/05/2020 7:45 pm  

@mistressbea only have the one I think you have seen it before as its very hard to take a pictures of your self will send you that one if thats ok their is no hair on my body apart from my full head of hair Mistress nice that you had a good sleep that caged cock you like is throbbing in its cage would love to be out to play Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
26/05/2020 9:52 pm  

@awuor, I know this is not me in the attached photo, but it was hoping something like this would happen between Jan and I last night, but the belt came off straight away and Jan did not join Karoline and myself,

As for last night, yes i do want more of the same but under my terms, but Karoline is a very domineering women, and has a body to kill for, both for men and women would die for it, i need a man to be with us, you know the rest, 

Just realised that my sleep in cost me dearly, chemist is shut, wow this could be a close run thing i think the Morning after pill only works for upto five days, going to ring round late night chemist now,

PS, got wet again looking at your cock and stockings,

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
26/05/2020 11:11 pm  

@mistressbea you like doggy style ? for this sub its Mistress that rids him with the male on his back so Mistress has full control of her cock I know the kind of female you are talking about Mistress has 2 friends that you could cum just looking at them and they know it have been between the legs of both of them one has a very big clit more like a very small cock precum is running out of this sub at the moment with all this talk and been locked for the last ten weeks and dont know how many more to go with lock down and no flights Awuor 

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
26/05/2020 11:21 pm  

@mistressbea when this sub was sending you messages to night wearing white satin bra and panties 

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
27/05/2020 12:03 am  

Mistress Bea...YOU are in a chastity cage???   That's a very exciting thought!   Are you locked in?  You should slip a vibrating egg into yourself, and then the cage....HmmmHmmmHmmm, bzzzzzzzzzz!!  It sounds like you are having fun there, doing all the things I dream about.   My sexual relationship with my GF is just a fantasy, that's why I don'y mind my chastity.  Like AWUOR said, it aint what you got, it's how you use it, or DON'T use it.  I was "fixed" long ago, It hasn't changed my sex drive or the way and how much I cum, I just don't make babies anymore.  Its a simple procedure, quick and easy.  

I'm a VERY oral person, I've sucked cock before, when we were apart, in my opinion if women do it, and enjoy it, whats so wrong with men doing it.  I loved it, even more when I'm in chastity.  My fantasy is being "ordered", and watched as I submit and obey.   It's all part of being submissive, and yes, chastity. 

My motto, I don't fuck anything, (and I don't get to at all anymore) unless I taste it first! It's AMAZING what you can do with your tongue, isn't it!  I could do it for hours!

I like Awuor's style, I'm back in my cage again, with a piercing ring through my penis and the cage, I'm waiting for my latest order,  the item (in the link below)  to arrive. 

WE DO, what we like to do, with who we like to do it with, how we like to do it, and I love the variety, the teasing and denial, the frustration and  the idea that it just makes you want more.  Why not?   It's OUR choice, to do what we want, with what we got,  and make others happy about it.  YOU, sound happy!

P.S.  I'm flattered that you like my close up picture, I'm glad SOMEBODY does!  I'd love to be chained up in your back yard! (we're in separate countries)

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
27/05/2020 12:17 am  

AWUOR.....I like your style, you know, it aint what you got...its what you do with it, or let others do with it.    You don't look like you have anything to be shy about, in your picture, you know what they  say...I'm not sure who but someone who knows what they're doing must have said it....

Anything more than a mouthfull, is a waste!   

I like the device you're wearing in your tattoo picture. It'd difficult (I almost said hard!) to find this kind of device.   And the ownership tattoo!  MMM MMM MMM.    I haven't been sufficiently "owned" yet, maybe someday.   THIS is something I made myself and am wearing.  I'm always looking for new stuff!

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
27/05/2020 7:23 am  

@locknkeyed Hi this sub has been in female led relationships from the age of 23 been in and out of some sort of chastity cage ever since the one I am wearing in the picture is called a Bijou from Evotion must say the best cage this sub has ever had by far you would not know you were wearing it you are not looking in the right places if you want a good mistress who will keep you locked look in Kenya their are lots of beautiful women looking males like us Awuor

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 7

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: