Clear all

New member,  

Page 2 / 7
  RSS

Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
19/05/2020 10:26 pm  

@mistressbea use Nair Gentle hair remover Mistress liks that smooth finish witch kind of cage do you use on BB as you can see by the pictures Mistress uses many kinds of cages on her sub all depends on the mood she is in at the moment we are in a long distance relationship me here in the UK and mistress in Nairobi so locked 24/7 for the next 12 weeks Awuor

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
19/05/2020 10:36 pm  

@mistressbea now a partly feminised male with breasts as you can see but did not think a male could lactate nipples are still small  Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
21/05/2020 10:31 pm  

@Awuor, When myhusband started with male chastity he purchased a CB6000, i was not interested in chastity at the time, so to humour him i would play around with him in the cage, and he had as much between his legs as i could handle, so on several occasions he split the cage open,  he would sneak around the house and the bedroom thinking i did not know he had it on,  then after his illness and he could not get a hardon or ejeculate he was useless to me and his cock was redundant so say the least, so i bought him a stainless steel tube cage with a screw on end cap, but it was a bad design and it would pivot around the locking mechanism and pinch his skin and once made him bleed,  and as BB as i then called him said, his cock was so small it was like playing his organ in St Pauls Cathederal, 

I then perchased the current cage a jail bird, which he wore as it came for several months, then i started to close the rings together in his vice, untill they were fully closed, now the next step is an even shorter one leading to having one that will invert his cock back into his body if any one does such a cage, 

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
21/05/2020 10:41 pm  

@Awuor I have read of men that have used drugs and breast pumps to stimulate their breast to produce milk,  using the pump will enlarge your nipples and make them more sensitive, 

This is the closed up ring cage,

My Polish neighbour call by today and directly in front of BB asked if i would like to cuckold BB this weekend, I nodded and looked at BB who also nodded, Jan then said you will only need a tooth brush, no bra's or knickers,  now I'm really wet,

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
22/05/2020 8:53 am  

@mistressbea have used pumps but don,t think they will get any bigger than they are with out taking HRT or the like Mistress is happy with the size Mistress does not want to damage her testicls the brests are senstive hope you enjoy your time with your neighbour you have started this sub thinking have I been cuckolded over the years and don,t know any thing about it bb looks good in his cage Awuor

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
22/05/2020 9:32 am  

@mistressbea their is some things BB and this sub have in common this sub does not orgasum lack of senstivty can and do ejeclate but no feeling due to a broken back many years ago have always liked to to do oral much more any way love a clit in my mouth when in Kenya mistress has her partys were her sub serves food and drinks to her female friends wearing just a tight cage service some of her friends with my tonuge Mistress enjoys watching her sub giving pleasure nows her sub will never ever be inside any of them for this sub their is nothing like a wet pussy and hard clit Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
22/05/2020 9:34 pm  

@Awuor, I have to say that your penis in that PA shaft cage looks amazing, must give you some pleasure as your penis grows in it plus your mistress must get great pleasure racking her nails along that long shaft of yours teasing and denying you,

A lot has happened again today, had to organise BB's surprise weekend early as Jan text me this afternoon, with the following message,

" If you want to cuckold BB this weekend, walk to mine this evening at 21.30,  in the nude, bring cloths in a bag, if you follow these instructions you will be a sex slave for the weekend, if you dont arrive i will assume you are not interested"

Just about to shower and shave, glad its a lonely lane we live along,

BB is locked in his cage and harness in the naughty boys room, and his surprise will be here at 21.00, they are to look after him until i return,  

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
22/05/2020 10:33 pm  

@mistressbea this sub hopes you enjoy your cuckold weekend get as much cock as your pussy can manage this caged cock is trying to get hard thinking about your clean shaven pussy with big hard clit heaven must say this sub enjoys being caged all the time when out of it feel naked as for this sub he has many more weeks to go before any pussy if Mistress is in a good mood Awuor 

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
25/05/2020 8:59 am  

@awuor, Hi, well my well clean shaven pussy and swollen clit only got one good load of cock, when i arrived at Jan's all hot and ready for sex i had been tricked as his wife Karoline was there, and she is bi-sexual and wanted me, anyway i'm sat here wearing her chastity belt knowing that this is how its going to be for me and BB from now on, I now realise the pleasure and frustration men get out of having their cocks caged and the contoll of their sex is with a key holder,

BB had a fantastic weekend he had the company of Sue and Tony who are both bi-sexual into chastity and bondage, he as not told me much about it, all i know it was his first time sucking cock, he managed to deep throat Tony and he did not eat cum, Sue used his tongue many times and he was not released from his cage, and he has some very deep teeth marks on his body, will keep you posted, 

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
25/05/2020 10:24 am  

@mistressbea sorry you did not get as much cock as you were looking forward to but the thought of an other female eating your clean shaven pussy has this sub cock excited and cage biting deep into it love to feel a nice hard clit on my tongue love juice running down my face for this sub that is heaven glad that you and bb had a great weekend it looks like their will be many more how does it feel to be wearing a chastity cage from a female point does it rub you clit and keep you hot how long will you be kept in it Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
25/05/2020 11:09 am  

@awuor   Lots of questions, Yes very disappointed at the lack of male penetration, I had never ever touched a women before or had one touch me, but i was so aroused when i got to Jans cottage there was no going back for me, The most erotic part was when her tongue pushed between my lips and deep into my mouth, from that moment on i was hers to have as she wanted, wearing a chastity belt is like ?. yes i want it on, no i dont, i want to play with myself,  I need it im frustrated, shit i don't know what is happening to me, but i love it, I'm in it untill this evening BB does not know about my weekend he thinks it was me and Jan, but he is in for a surprise tonight when i ask him to strap be to the bench in the cabin tonight ready for Karoline,  

How many of you subs out there have worn or think you could wear the cage in the attached photo, I would like to get one for BB but i think HE would be to small and short, 

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
25/05/2020 12:14 pm  

@mistressbea looks like you enjoyed your weekend and the female touch and set for much more does the cage keep you aroused rub your clite this subs cage is biting into Mistresses toy at the thought of it Mistressbea have a cage just like the one in the picture put into it when Mistress is not happy with her sub its tight and small hurts like hell would love a picture of you in the cage and welcome to the club Awuor 

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
25/05/2020 1:00 pm  

@awuor  I bet you would like a photo, I will see what happens tonight, i don.t mind showing BB in fact i will post a photo of his penis without a cage on, i know you won't be jealous of it,

As for the belt well i will leave it to your imagination as to what it is doing to my private parts, but its very damp down there, but you cannot orgasm in it no matter how hard you try, hope that makes your cage feel tighter, 

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member
25/05/2020 1:59 pm  

@mistressbea never was big in the male parts think 6 1/2 at my best but its not how big it is its how you use it that matters any way think a males most important part is his tongue  hope you have a very enjoyable night to night and yes my cage has been very tight at times 

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
25/05/2020 3:51 pm  

@awuor  Yes a tounge is great for safe sex, but when you are still fertile like myself you can play your own games, he's had the chop he is safe, or has not he wears a condom, or i'm safe this time of the month you play Russian roulette with his hot sperm and my eggs, BB always sent me over the top into massive orgsams he produced loads of sperm, but this weekend im not sure Jan had me bearback and its the time of the month when i'm most fertile, the same the week before, but i don't now if he fires blanks or not, if he is fully loaded then lets hope his bullets missed their targets,

So from a women point of view tounge is great, but the sensation i get when that hot sperm hits the inside of me and i explode in pleasure you cannot beat the real thing, small or large

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 7

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: