Notifications
Clear all

New member,

Page 1 / 8

MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hi I am the wife and key holder of Brokenbrian, i have replied to a couple of blogs through his membership, but now i have my own membership,

We have been married for 40yrs and had a very active sex life, when brokenbrian ( i will refer to him as bb) first suggested male chastity about 10 years ago it turned me off, i thought it weird and degrading, bb bought a cage and i gave it a go but it was not for me, so he wore it unbeknown to me, about 3 1/2 years ago he was diagnosed with prostrate cancer, and it had to come out, but this finished our sex life as it was, he could not get an erection, and of course no ejectulation, although he could get aroused and have orgasms, but that was no good to me, i needed the real thing, we tried every thing, pumps, milking machine, elecro-stim, tablets you name it we tried it, the only thing that woked any more is his tonge, then one night in frustration i told him that he had a useless little willy that was no good for any thing, and told him to put his cage on and give me the key, 

He was in heaven for the first couple of days, but then the reality hit him that it was a worthless piece of meat, and i had decided to keep it caged for the rest of its time, he became very attentive to me and i had some brilliant oral orgasms, but it was not the same as the real thing, strap ons were fine and the odd vibrators, but i needed a real penis in me, 

Then by chance i came across an article ( cockolding your man ) I read it and thought i would approach bb about it, he was not curtain as that was the road to take but he did not say no, there was a guy at the running club who was always chatting me up although he was a lot younger i always felt that he fancied me, in fact he had made a remark on more than one occasion about how young i looked and what a body i still had, so the seed was set in my mind and at the next track meeting i made a beline for him, and i was the one doing the chatting up and remarks about his muscular body in fact i was getting very aroused and wet between my legs, later that night i phoned bb to congratulate him on becoming a cuckold, it had been a great work out,

MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

BB is in agony today,  so yesterday i decided to punish him for nude sunbathing without asking if he could, he was ordered to do all the gardening jobs around the house starting a 6am, breakfast at 8am, then carry on until finished, his final job was to cut the hedge and clear up the trimmings, he only had the trimmings to do along side the small country lane that ran along side of our house when i ordered him to remove all his cloths, he did as ordered and carried on, he had just finished when two ladies rode bye on their bikes, I think they might have got a glimpse of him as he walked back towards the house,

In the mean time i had prepared his afternoon treat, i had found some eyed screws in BB workshop and screwed them into our decking area, BB showered and i ordered him to go to the naughty boys cabin and put on wrist and ankle straps and wait for me there, in the mean time i put on my running gear and collected a couple of items that would make BB comfortable, i walked into the cabin and placed a nipple clamp on each of his nipples then lead him by the chain that joined the clamps together to the decking, i had placed a couple of sun lounger cushions on top each other in the middle, i ordered him to lay on the cushions then i fixed his wrists and ankles to the eye screws, his legs were spread eagled but not to wide, and his arms out to his sides, i placed a couple of cushions under his head lifting it until he was comfortable, ear phones and music was next, blind fold and finally i connected the chain of the nipple clamps to the parasol above his head, which just shaded his face and chest, i then smothered his body and cock and balls in suntan lotion, he looked quite helpless with just his cage on, 

I left for a quick five mile run through the country side tracks i used, about half way round i heard some one coning up behind me, i looked round and it was our polish neighbour Jan from down our lane, his house was the nearest to ours about 1/4 or more along,  “ that’s a nice ass “ he shouted, “Not ass nice as that bulge in your shorts” i retorted. six weeks with out a cock and i was longing to have sex and cuckold BB, ( any way if you want to hear what happened i can post more)

When i arrived home BB was in agony i had been gone for almost 3 hours in searing heat of the afternoon, and although i had smeared BB with lotion I had not realised that the stainless steel cage would absorb the suns heat and it was burning his penis, he was in real agony i soaked my neckerchief with water from my bottle and cooled it down and then fetched the key and started to remove the cage, but i was still being the mistress i had become, his cock had very sore red lines that matched the cage, his foreskin had been pulled back inside the cage exposing the gland which had some very sore burns radiating out from the centre, but the worst was were the scrotum ring had been around the base of his penis, it took lots of cream to get the penis and scrotum our, he was crying in pain as i removed it, it look a little better this morning, but i don’t think the cage will be on for a day or two,

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

An update on BB’s burnt penis, It was not as bad as first feared, and he was allowed to keep the his cage off for a couple of days, and was still being very attentive and doing odd jobs about the house and garden, the house was spotless with his cleaning and polishing, yesterday evening he was busy in his work shop making a new cold frame for my plants, I had received a text from my neighbours (the one i had sex with when out running) wife, 

To cut a long story short she told me when she delivered some bread and milk to the house (which i had forgotten about) she looked around the garden to see if we were in, ( no but her husband Jan certainly was well in ) and found BB strapped to the decking, in the nude wearing the chastity device on his penis,  although shocked she did not disturb him but watched for a long time, and was intrigued, so over the last couple of days Chris had been looking it up on the internet, and would like to come and see us both and find out more,

I text her back saying that no one else knew about this and we had never discussed it with any one we knew, but i would ask BB if it was ok with him,

It had turned me on and i had become very wet between my legs thinking that we had been found out, Chris text “BB //!!!” and had attached some very graphic photos of BB on the decking, sorry i replied BB Brokenbrian as i call him, he has parts that are broken and don’t work any more hence the chastity cage,

I took BB a cup of coffee out to his workshop the door was open and to his surprise i caught him playing with his limp cock, although he cannot get an erection or ejeculate he can still orgsam, something he had not had the pleasure of for almost 4 months,  he was about to orgasm when i grabbed his hand to his surprise stopping him on the edge, I was mad really mad i had trusted him to behave, he told me he was sorry and asked to be allowed to finish, no way i shouted at him and grabbing at some sort of strapping i tied his hands behind his back and fetched his cage and locked him away, then in front of him i through the keys into the wheat field over the hedge, ( i did have spares) we had some sturn words and i left to text Chris, 

Now how can i punish him for what he did, or should i just let it slide, ideas please

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)

My first Mistress wife put me in my first chastity caged at the age of 23 have been in and out of them most of my adult life mostly in than out have had difient mods done on my male parts over the years and now have female breasts. bra and panties are the order of the day now need that little blue pill to get an erection to prefourme  when and if my new Mistress wishes but tongue works very well do you let your caged hubby watch you with your new lover and enjoy the power life style you have over him .

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@Awuor Sorry i hope i did not mislead anyone, but i do not have a lover, but i do have sex with other men, some times the same one but usually someone who is known to me and BB, but i will be seeing more of my neighbour Jan, all BB knows about the men i see is the day and time we are meeting, some times its all night and some time during the day, i tell him nothing about the date we dont even mention it, he knows when he has been cuckolded , 

Now more about yourself, why do you have breasts, what have you had done to your male parts, how old are you, are you a sissy, tell us more,

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)

I am a submissive male 55 years old my first Mistress wife had her sub circumcised and tubs cut and seed frozen so their would be no kids with any other women after healing put into a chastity cage we were together for 25 years my new Mistress wife has had her toy pierced in 2 places for a shaft base cage to be fitted Mistress likes to see her toy hard but use les was given saw palmetto and fenugreek herbs to grow female breast have b cup size witch Mistress loves have been told when her toy does not work any more Mistress will have her sub eather castrated or a penectomy done do like to read your posts Awuor

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)

MistressBea would send you some pictures of this feminised tattooed sub if I new how to on this site Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@Awuor Thank you, if you are logged in click reply and you will see at the bottom left of the page Attach file, click on choose file then find photos you want to post and select, you must be logged in, have a great surprise comming up this weekend for my slave, not going to say anything just incase BB gets onto this site which he is banned from, cant wait to see the photo,

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member

@mistressbea I have tried to send some pictures but does not want to work fo me not good on the internet is their any other way

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@awuor  Disappointed, you are only allowed one at a time and no bigger than 10mb, BrokenBrian has told me how to produce the attached file incase you missed the attached file box, you must be signed in

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@awuor,  Thought you might like to see how i look at 68, so have attached a photo, not quite got the all over tan yet but working on it,

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member

@mistressbea looking good in the picture young for your age but what is age any way now know what the problem is with pictures they have me as a guest member may thats the problem do you do pintrest you will find me their with pictures under name janner sorry Awuor ( have a tattoo on my back that says property of Mistress Agnes ) 

ReplyQuote
Awuor
(@awuor)
Trusted Member

@mistressbea   got a picture up on my profile but not were this sub wanted it to go Awuor

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@awuor, Very nice, love the cage, is that waxed or shaved, just had BB wax his, he gets in trouble if i find any hairs afterwards,

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@awuor, Just seen your photos, very nice breasts, have you thought about lactation,   

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 8

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: