Forum

Notifications
Clear all

New here and hoping to find the best chastity device. I have a P.A. piercing.

willowind
(@willowind)
Topic starter  

So the title sort of sums it up. I had a piercing done about a year ago and prior to that i had experimented with chastity. Some devices i was able to escape from relatively easily.  Now with my piercing i am sure there is a perfect way to ensure i can't escape. Can anyone reccomend a good device please.

sissyjodie
(@sissyjodie)

I would NOT recommend the PA-5000, I have had three all in different sizes, and all three have broken while I was wearing it.

I have not had any other PA devices, but am looking into getting one in the next week or two.

The two top contenders for me currently are the Evotionwearables Bijou, and the Locklust Penicap. The Bijou is a little pricey, at $249 before shipping, or any of the optional customizations. The Penicap however is more affordable at $184 shipped, that is for the longer one, and in the color pink.

I am still researching them, and if I get one, I will be glad to give you a review of it.

Also, what gauge is your PA? Most devices I have seen call for at least a 6 gauge or larger.

This post was modified 2 years ago by sissyjodie

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: