Forum

Notifications
Clear all

hello from Canada

khrissi
(@khrissi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

somewhat experienced in chastity ,now been loicked up on and off for a year,longest was 4 weeks.    There are many reasons for enforced chastity,mine is to improve  the sex  and stop me  repeating mistakes of past and succumbing to lust.plus its sort of fun.

I amadjacent to many kinks as I am also a CD,my ex was very into being subby and BDSM. And currently seeing 2 wpmen both who have a key,so I only get out at their whim or need  Also having a ageplay fan living with me,but not on sexual level for complicated reasons.But she is great fun,and that's what life is for.

please own me
 please own me
(@please own me)

Hi khrissi...welcome to the forum!  I can't find a single key holder.  Would you mind telling us how you would up with TWO?  Maybe Canadians are not as prudish as American women?  How did you get into the lifestyle?  And what was it like when you went 4 weeks?  Please give us more details?  Hoping you will be kind enough to be the first to answer my questions!  

ReplyQuote
khrissi
(@khrissi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I would up with two by having given key to Emma after I decided I needed to put a stop to my sleeping with bunch of women after I split with long term girlfriend.

I have known Emma for long time from the clubs,I am a CD and she has a BDSM side.  And I discovered that  it enhanced things greatly by forced abstinence,and when she unlocked it and we had sex it was way more satisfying for both.

Then few months later I was entertaining a friend Cory  at my home and later in evening I had to explain that things were not going as far as she desired,and why.

She found in funny and interesting. She is bit BI,and  a  somewhat of a switch in BDSM.  I knew she knew Emma ,but not how well and later that week they got together and conspired ,as I like to term it!

Emma gave her blessing and a copy of my key to her,,and that weekend

Four weeks was hard,, I think around 2 is best,but its more fun not to know,,its difficult first few day then gets easier ,but after 2 weeks ,then it can be hard sleeping,Wake up at 3 am and need icepack *grin*..

I would like to add that as CD I find a common theme from other CDs is "why cant I find woman who accepts me?" Well my answer is look in other kinks,indulge theirs and they indulge yours,and dont try to make your relationship based on it.

I have been around various "alternative lifestyles" for long time,and whilst you dont have to share them,accepting and even sampling or being non participant has its benefits,as example being a CD  ,i got chance to be a bridesmaid at lesbian wedding *grin*

Happy to answer questions anytime.

ReplyQuote
please own me
 please own me
(@please own me)

khrissi,

Thanks for getting back to me!  I guess your way of meeting key holders is pretty much out for me since I'm married.  I love my wife dearly and am slowly trying to convince her to get on board with a Loving FLR.  But she's a good Catholic girl with lots of feelings of patriarchal superiority.  But I'll keep working on it and see where it goes.   I assume that having 2 key holders means they each know you have sex (when allowed) with both of them so I'm quite impressed!  I sometimes fantasize about being married in either a cuckold or at least chastity wedding ceremony.  How fun!  But I know it's only a fantasy, darn it!  I look and mostly act like a straight shooter but can be pretty kinky!   Seems like, if you have 2 randy keyholders, you may not get lots of consecutive weeks or even days locked up but something tells me you can deal with it, right?!   Well, keep in touch - I'm sure you have some good stories to tell.  Hey, do you know if Altairboy has shut down his site for good?  VERY DISAPPOINTING!

pleaseownme

ReplyQuote
khrissi
(@khrissi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

First of all,I have to say you are lucky, having some fun is great,but having awife who loves you brings way more other benefits,,cherish her.

Many sites come and go,even chastity mansion now seems to have issues,I cant get into chat,and otherwise very slow,their servers may be overloaded.

ReplyQuote
please own me
 please own me
(@please own me)

Very true, Khrissi!  It's good to be loved so I shouldn't complain.  But it's the human condition to want what we don't have, right?  Key Barrett is a guy who writes about FLR's.  He also has a book he wrote about his two-week chastity trial.  Good, real-life texts, if you're interested.  I keep reading and have started a journal with my thoughts that maybe someday I'll get up the nerve to share with the Mrs.  Until then, guess I'll just enjoy my freedom!  And, yes....slow here too.  Not the site speed but I guess people get on here kind of on a lark, so to speak, then never come back.  Keep hoping to hear from folks with real-life experiences so I'll keep coming back!  

THANKS for writing back and for the sage words.

ReplyQuote
francois l
 francois l
(@francois l)

ivorymistressjae@yahoo.com.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: