Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Good evening!

Chris Chastity
(@chris-chastity)
Topic starter  

Good evening everybody! My name is Christian. 

I am 24 years old locked beta boy. I started to play with chastity when i was around 17 years old when i bought my own cage. I started with few hours lockups because it felt impossible to manage to stay more but slowly i moved to days, then more days, weeks and so on. The real fun and fear occured when atthe age of 19 i was took on by an amazing Mistress who turned me into her personal slave and taught me how to be a very good boy. I gathered some chastity experience till and and to my horror, after just 7 months my Mistress decided that i need to be permanently locked as my little penis was useless and will never please a woman with it. I was scared and the first year was very hard but she took care of me and now im proudly locked for 2 years and almost 8 months. I never felt so good and happy.

I want to hear more stories and maybe chit-chat you can always message me and follow me on my tumblr blog!

Nice to meet you all!

“You don't need to cum. You just want to”

khrissi
(@khrissi)
Eminent Member

Welcome Chris,,glad you are happy and enjoying your chastity,,permanent chastity is not for me,but then what we want and get varies with us all.

For me is about enhancing sex, not total denial.

ReplyQuote
Chris Chastity
(@chris-chastity)
Topic starter  

Thank you very much!

“You don't need to cum. You just want to”

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved