Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Birthday Chastity Ideas  

RSS

Uhjake
(@uhjake)
01/02/2020 5:13 am  

Hi all! I just joined this site. My keyholder recently had a birthday. As my keyholder, she set up some special chastity rules and tasks for me. As she turned 41, she determined my minimum sentence is at least 41 days and can grow from there due to the rules. One of my tasks is to post to this site and ask people for chastity task or rule ideas as part of her birthday celebration. If she likes them, she may use them. 

If you have some thoughts on it, please post your ideas! Thanks so much!

Chastidea
 Chastidea
(@Chastidea)
03/02/2020 5:46 pm  

Dear Uhjake,

Here are some ideas to celebrate her birthday: 

- in addition to the minimum 41 days, you have to provide her with 41 orgasms, before having a chance for a release,

- you shall as well write her a poem of a minimum of 41 lines to express how grateful you are to serve her,

- you will also have to think of 41 new ways of serving her in the next year: New kneeling and service positions, new ways to be humiliated by her, new rituals when she comes home, new privileges for her,

- you may also have to wear your biggest plug for 41 hours and/or being pegged 41 times before being allowed any other pleasure than from prostate,

- you shall suggest 41 proposal of weekend or holidays where she will served as a queen for her to pick their favorites,

- you shall find out 41 new recipes for you to cook over the next year.

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
14/04/2020 8:11 am  
Posted by: @uhjake

Hi all! I just joined this site. My keyholder recently had a birthday. As my keyholder, she set up some special chastity rules and tasks for me. As she turned 41, she determined my minimum sentence is at least 41 days and can grow from there due to the rules. One of my tasks is to post to this site and ask people for chastity task or rule ideas as part of her birthday celebration. If she likes them, she may use them. 

If you have some thoughts on it, please post your ideas! Thanks so much!

Hi, I have a metal cage which has been modified by myself, it now has a metal sound that protrudes 100mm into my penis, but also protrudes beyond the end of the cage, this is threaded and 10mm long, im lucky as my wife has bought me a naughty boy cave (shed) which has several fittings and post mounted in it, some times she cuffs my wrists behind my back and takes me to the centre post in the man cave and fixes the cage to the post using the protruding thread, I can tell you that 41 minutes would feel like hours the first time you do it,

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
Jake
 Jake
(@Jake)
15/04/2020 6:01 am  

@brokenbrian, wow, that sounds kind of risky! I definitely see some extremism at times with this fetish. I am getting close to finishing this particular chastity stint for my keyholder’s birthday. The fun has been muted somewhat by the virus and having to stay home, but she has kept me chaste for nearly 3 months now. My cage is stainless steel, but my fingers can reach through the bars some and get some sensation. That was part of my task. I was to edge through the bars every single day, to keep me as frustrated as possible. We are already thinking up a plan for frustrating task after that release!

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
26/04/2020 8:42 am  

Hi, thought you might like to take a look at the device in action, I have now had to fix the chain between floor and roof, which has now become the tethering chain, hands, feet, cage or collar, useful addition.

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
HungaDunga3
(@hungadunga3)
Trusted Member
10/06/2020 2:32 am  

@Jake low intensity small vibrator can be a good edge too?  and if it's not too outre, recommend the booty call buttplug vibrator with 10 positions.  

"Stephanie"

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
10/06/2020 8:02 am  

@hungadunga3  thank you for that, sounds like a great idea, 

BB has had to go back on the chain again he hates this punishment, toying with the idea of letting him watch while i cockold him, but on the chain, the tube passes all the way down his urethral into his body, its a 150mm long, 

I took this photo of his latest standing,

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
11/06/2020 7:57 am  

@hungadunga3  I have have checked out the vibrators, but i dont think it would have the same effect on my sub as he had his prostrate removed due to the big C, before i could milk him many times a night, but now there is no sensation in his anus, 

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Lockedandused
(@httpswww-patreon-comlockedandused)
Trusted Member
20/06/2020 2:48 pm  

@mistressbea

Hello again Mistress Bea,

I feel like I am monopolizing your time somewhat.  I might be wrong but I believe that prostate stimulation works because the cavernous nerve

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavernous_nerves

and the sacral

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinal_nerve#Sacral_nerves

not the prostate itself. Surgery often damages these nerves but they might still work closer to the spine.

Please correct me if anyone knows for sure.

If so, an electric stimulation (like TENS) might prove effective - you may have to experiment with position maybe to the point of zapping areas around the tail bone.

Always nice to see your posts,

Mike.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: