Notifications
Clear all

Which differnt brands have you used?  

RSS

cagedup
 cagedup
(@cagedup)
29/11/2018 7:09 pm  

For all of the experienced people here, how many different brands of cages have you used? Which ones were your favorites? Why did you stop using certain ones? Just curious as I’m looking for a good one for myself. I’d like to get a good one that I won’t have to worry about.

SheRulesme
(@sherulesme)
Eminent Member
04/12/2018 4:35 pm  

i have tried so many i have lost count.  It took awhile to understand what worked for me and I think its different for everyone.

The two i now use exclusively are the CB-6000 and the Holy Trainer v2. The Holy Trainer is the most comfortable but I did not buy the larger one, which i should have, AND the BIG problem with it is it does not take Her lock; She wants me to wear her lock. She bought a small, pretty lock with a pretty key so She can wear it daily around her neck (which i am very happy about).

So i wear the CB6000 75% of the time; if i get any skin irritations from the CB i switch to the Holy Trainer for a few days, with Her permission.

Avoid the metal ones unless you are really small as they are too heavy and not really for permanent chastity.

ReplyQuote
Ryan
 Ryan
(@Ryan)
10/01/2019 9:29 pm  

Do you have any problem will pull out 

ReplyQuote
fun4metoo2004
(@fun4metoo2004)
Trusted Member
21/01/2019 10:30 pm  

I have tried a couple, but really fell in love with the Holy Trainer v3. The v2 version fit ok, but the v3 is almost unnoticeable once you have worn it a few days.

ReplyQuote
Iron Clad
(@obsd3212)
31/01/2019 11:05 pm  

Get a PA piercing and the pull out will never happen again.  

ReplyQuote
Tim
 Tim
(@Tim)
07/02/2019 8:22 pm  

I used the bird cage off and on for about a year.  Loved it.  The wife was so-so about the whole thing.  Too bad, so I lost interest.  It was very comfortable and easy to keep clean in.  The only issue, was the lock would make noise if I moved around too much...details.  Also, I found it more comfortable to have a small belt to keep the cage pulled back and up.  It was great

ReplyQuote
Iron Clad
(@obsd3212)
23/02/2019 12:35 am  

I wear a Lori.  I believe it is a 8C with a PA.  Incredibly secure.  I had it shortened a few months ago and love it.  Being shorter makes me look smaller which I like and it is not noticeable under clothing.

ReplyQuote
Iron Clad
(@obsd3212)
23/02/2019 12:44 am  

Also, I have a 12A.  I really like it but it is not really good for long term. It is real torture when my penis tries to get hard. 

I can upload a picture once I figure it out.

ReplyQuote
SissyHannah
 SissyHannah
(@SissyHannah)
25/02/2019 6:18 am  

i Have tried many types, right now I am wearing the Holy Trainer the Nub, So far for 2 days it has been comfortable, will try it for many days to come. then will order a custom metal model this small.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: