Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Penis size dictating your identity.

Paraplegicsub
(@paraplegicsub)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I was born with a small penis. As it's very best it's not quite five inches and when flaccid it's micro. I wasn't circumicised untill six years ago and being cut has improved the look but if anything made it shorter. Growing up it was always an issue and it used to play on my mind. I have heard on several occasions that horrid question from a girl as she asked Is it in yet. Yes it's in can't you feel it and the reply o yes I can now. I was destined to be a submissive man. I changed the way I did sex with doing lots of tongue work on the vagina and was praised for this. Sometimes the girl would climax and not even bother about me. So penis size does dictate things. Why would a woman waist time on a small cock. When my wife puts my ball gag dildo in my mouth and straps it on I know she is going to get a good seven inch cock inside her and she will feel it. I will get her wet juice in my mouth and on my face and feel her throb as she climaxes and hear that wimper she gives out when her lover brings her off. I think I did that. I made her cum and make that sound and I know it's the best I will ever get. Size matters. If your small give it up. Be the sub that your cock size dictates and enjoy it.

jim D
 jim D
(@jim D)

hot!!

ReplyQuote
chicasexy66
(@chicasexy66)
Trusted Member

I consider my minuscule size an attribute, my wife told me that was one of the reasons she married me, my xtra small size and that I was a virgin.

ReplyQuote
chicasexy66
(@chicasexy66)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @paraplegicsub

I was born with a small penis. As it's very best it's not quite five inches and when flaccid it's micro. I wasn't circumicised untill six years ago and being cut has improved the look but if anything made it shorter. Growing up it was always an issue and it used to play on my mind. I have heard on several occasions that horrid question from a girl as she asked Is it in yet. Yes it's in can't you feel it and the reply o yes I can now. I was destined to be a submissive man. I changed the way I did sex with doing lots of tongue work on the vagina and was praised for this. Sometimes the girl would climax and not even bother about me. So penis size does dictate things. Why would a woman waist time on a small cock. When my wife puts my ball gag dildo in my mouth and straps it on I know she is going to get a good seven inch cock inside her and she will feel it. I will get her wet juice in my mouth and on my face and feel her throb as she climaxes and hear that wimper she gives out when her lover brings her off. I think I did that. I made her cum and make that sound and I know it's the best I will ever get. Size matters. If your small give it up. Be the sub that your cock size dictates and enjoy it.

ReplyQuote
chicasexy66
(@chicasexy66)
Trusted Member

Lol you are so funny, but yes positive and realistic, me too I’m very tinny, but I learn to enjoy other ways.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: