Notifications
Clear all

PA5000 device......  

RSS

locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
22/05/2020 1:26 am  

An original PA5000 end of penis type device is plastic and is secured by a ring through a Prince Albert piercing. (I am pierced) It is cheaply made of plastic and gets horrible reviews because it breaks easily.  I had one a long time ago and it broke. 

My GF, who isn't into my interests as much as I like, although she DOES hold my keys, LOVES to buy things on line, and WE found a METAL lockable version.  (pictured)

I don't have it yet but will post a photo when I do.  I even have ideas on how to make it longer.  I've never trusted plastic, I still work, even in chastity, I sweat, (it was 91* today)  "it" tends to smell bad, and plastic cracks and breaks, (although I did look good in pink!)    There's a saying that DIAMONDS are a girls best friend, but STEEL is better! 

DOES ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS TYPE Of DEVICE........OR PRINCE ALBERT PIERCING/CONCERNS/PROBLEMS?     

J. Morris

slaveman
 slaveman
(@slaveman)
11/06/2020 2:45 am  

I have worn one of these i have a different piercing which goes vertically through the head so modified it to suit, sadly after a week it does not allow the skin to breathe  and had to clean it out in the shower with cotton buds 

The skin got soft and stated to itch after a while so now i have gone to one that is an open cage and can wear this 24/7 without issues 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: