Notifications
Clear all

Looking for realistic long term chastity device

Semi-newtochastity
(@semi-newtochastity)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Good afternoon,

my GF and i are not new to chastity, we have been using the PA-5000, jesus that name is corny..anyway, for a few yhears now and it is effective, but she is wanting something that can be and or will be more permanent and secure with the PA. Are there any suggestions , from what I have found, I cant seem to find much valid , reliable info on this.

Thanks for any help my friends

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Semi-newtochastity

Stewhex
(@stewhex)
Trusted Member

removed link

This is a option that might work for u.

ReplyQuote
Hans Kompis
(@hans-kompis)
Trusted Member

Tricky thing, after trying several solutions, I came to the conclusion that the penis tube is the most comfortable made of plastic. However, parts of plastic instruments such as the CB6000 cannot withstand 24/7 use. I decided to make the most vulnerable part of aluminum with a cnc machine. I then coated the penis tube with a polyester putty for car surface treatment. I sanded the pipe clean and painted it with a car paint. Correspondingly, the aluminum ring was smoothed after machining. Now the whole is comfortable to use and lasts even in harder use. I have been a satisfied user for 5 years.
I could imagine you having to try out the options that work for you - money is being spent, but maybe for a good cause?

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: