Notifications
Clear all

Keyless chastity  

RSS

ReginaQIUI
(@reginaqiui)
28/02/2019 12:59 pm  

I ordered a keyless chastity cage.
I love it so much, no cheating, I only can break it.
Now I have a real life KH on a distance (1250 km away)

This topic was modified 1 year ago 2 times by ReginaQIUI

Topic Tags
Ligoman
(@ligoman)
13/11/2019 11:17 am  

Hi Regina

I just got also my QIUI toy.  Look firm and nice. I got the CellMate black, new model. Love it.  Are you still using it?

Is it robust and work as expected?  just making now some orientation with it to get the feeling

ReplyQuote
Regina
 Regina
(@Regina)
18/11/2019 1:16 pm  

@ligoman

Hello, yes still using it, I have also the new Cellmate powered by QIUI, both I like.

It is realy secured, you can't cheat with it, you can't hide an extra key, if I have to
close it on the camera, I have to wait and see again until my keyholder gives me
permission to open the cage.

I really like the feeling that I really have no control over it, for me this is chastity at a distance.
Loves, Regina

ReplyQuote
Sirdaddys pet wife
(@sirdaddys-pet-wife)
29/12/2019 11:29 am  

Love the comfort and security of the device, not pleased with the QIUI App however To me and my Husband the App operating instructions are a bit ambiguous and very sparse. The App often defaults to a Chinese Script which I feel is not very helpful since neither my Husband nor I can read Chinese. I have yet to find a Backup mechanism for emergency issues such as the Keyholder suddenly gets sick and is not immediately available or possibly even out of internet contact or range, it happens even today. What happens if the Dominant partner loses their phone, or is otherwise incapacitated and unable either temporarily or permanently and unable to respond to the wearers request to "Open" the device either for emergencies or routine maintenance. Which the Manufacturer clearly states a Maximum wear time for 14 days between cleanings.

Sirdaddys pet wife

ReplyQuote
Sirdaddys pet wife
(@sirdaddys-pet-wife)
02/01/2020 12:04 am  

Key learnings of the Cellmate Chastity System, January 01, 2020

The wearer of the device must have a Smartphone, a Stable Internet connection, the Cellmate, the QIUI App for interface and handshake over internet to the device allowing Control of the device. The Controller/Partner of the wearer must have a smartphone, the QIUI App to establish Control of the device at a minimum.

pet has worn this device for several days during a break in period allowed to pet for any new device. pet has discovered that the device appearance although slightly bulky is in fact well designed and quite unobtrusive in it's appearance when worn under one's normal daily attire, (Exceptions: for lingerie and panties of course and when going commando at a nudist colony or retreat). The Cellmate has been found to wear very comfortably and may soon be worn by pet 24/7/365, another caveat here, the Cellmate Manufacturer recommends no more than 14 days maximum wear time between removal for Cleanings, (typical anti litigation language). pet finds the design may allow more extended time if proper cleaning and bathing technique is followed (but, does not recommend others exceed the Manufacturers Cleaning limits stated previously).

The Cellmate is made up of two separate assemblies and only two. No locking mechanism is obvious on the Cellmate and there is no Key-way opening for a key insert, anywhere on the Cellmate either. The Base Ring is an enamel coated metallic ergonomic ring with the alignment pin receptacles located 90 degrees toward the underside of the base ring to marry up to the Cellmate Chastity tube alignment pins and tab. The locking pin resides in the right side of the base ring and slides through the Cellmate tab when the tube is engaged to the ring with very light pressure applied to the pin. The Cellmate tube itself appears to be a Nylon, Teflon, Delron type material, inert and very smooth to the touch as well as Hard. Both the base ring and chastity tube appear to be made to a good quality standard. The entire Cellmate system is Claimed as Waterproof to certain limitations of course. More water resistant in pet's opinion, than water proof.

The Power source for engaging and securing the locking pin on the Cellmate is a NiCad Battery concealed under the top inside of the Chastity tube, access by two machine screws recessed into the battery containment compartment. Also the Bluetooth components for Pairing and the electromagnetic actuator for securing the locking pin are located adjacent and on top of the Chastity tube as well giving the appearance of the additional bulk of the Cellmate. On the Dorsal side mid way of the tube length you will also note the On/Off/ Bluetooth activation Power button in a sealed compartment as well.

The QIUI App itself that the Cellmate uses as Operating platform tends to not be very user friendly at first glance. It may have been released during manufacturing process in an earlier version and should be checked for updates before placed in use with the Cellmate. Will save a lot of frustration by doing so. There is limited Customer Support at this writing for the QIUI App so it may not be a good thing for a beginning user partnership more for the intermediate to advanced partnership in this lifestyle.

Once the QIUI App is installed on both phones (wearer and Controller) the Cellmate itself may be manually entered or even scanned into the QIUI App for registration and further connection to the system servers. Who these servers are and where they are pet has no clue but can guess. Please note that only the wearer of the Cellmate need register the Cellmate on the QIUI App. Once registered the wearer then searches for their Controller by the App Add Friends menu selection Add Friends works in mysterious ways it appears, by username, and or user ID Number or by email address the wearer or Controller registered under. Once a friend/Controller has been located simply highlight the name and add as a friend. If the Controller seeks out the wearer and sends the information to the wearer as a friend invite, to Accept the Controller Invite Hint Hint, use the PASS button to Accept the invite. Also it is possible to have multiple Dominant Friends as a wearer. However there may be only one Controller at a time for a wearer. Other friends are not able to Control or even see the Cellmate status on the wearer unless they are transferred the rights to do so. The Transfer is a good thing to have though in case of Emergency. Use this feature judiciously you do not want to hurt feelings do you?

Any questions or concerns write pet, as pet become more familiar and learns additional ways to use the QIUI App will post those as well.

Stay safe and be good to one another,

pet

Sirdaddys pet wife

ReplyQuote
sulijoot
 sulijoot
(@sulijoot)
23/01/2020 3:24 pm  

Hi,

I'm really interested in the Cellmate it does look really nice.

I wanted to ask anyone with experience about the functionality of the app - does it allow for a scheduled release?  i.e can the Dominant set it to unlock automatically at a certain time without having to manually push the button themselves?

Thanks!

suli.

ReplyQuote
Schiavosardo
 Schiavosardo
(@Schiavosardo)
25/01/2020 6:50 am  
Posted by: @sulijoot

Hi,

I'm really interested in the Cellmate it does look really nice.

I wanted to ask anyone with experience about the functionality of the app - does it allow for a scheduled release?  i.e can the Dominant set it to unlock automatically at a certain time without having to manually push the button themselves?

Thanks!

suli.

It works like this: Your KH can setup a timer. Once it starts no way out till it ends.  Cant be revoked even fron KH so please be carefully asking. Once time is over You will be able to release yourself 

I've Io say that a release scheduler could be nice

ReplyQuote
domhotwifecathie
 domhotwifecathie
(@domhotwifecathie)
20/02/2020 11:39 am  

A friend of mine named John will be stocking the cellmate and is very knowledgeable about it. You can reach him by phone or email by googling his business:

lockeduplove.com

He is very approachable and expert at all types of chastity devices and if you mention my name “Catherine” I’m sure he would offer you a discount on the cellmate.

I am considering getting one for my submissive husband but right now have him locked up in an Iron Maiden internally spiked cock Cage with a 5” hollow Urethral tube 24/7, he has been locked in chastity for over two years now with no orgasms or sex. I totally dominate him and also enjoy using a whip on him when I’m feeling sadistic after my sex states.

if you need any advice on Chastity or Dominance I too am expert on the subject and you can reach me at my email address:

Mistress Catherine James 

[email protected]

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
21/02/2020 10:09 am  

As a submissive male I love to read your posts on here from a strong Dominant women MIstress cage is a Evotion Bijou as Mistresses testicls are to tight to her subs body locked 24/7 Awuor

ReplyQuote
SpankySD
 SpankySD
(@SpankySD)
17/06/2020 6:12 pm  

I received my Qiui recently. It seems quite comfortable on a test run, and unobtrusive. But relatively easy to pull my flaccid penis out of. There is no way to get a testicle out. I have a Prince Albert piercing for the purpose of securing chastity devices. It looks to me like the "Rigid Chastity" PA hook might be adaptable to this device.

Does anyone reading this have experience or suggestions on making the device escape proof by adding an internal PA fixing. One could always use an external keyed PA lock to fits through the convenient hole on the bottom. That would be secure, but would be opened with a physical key locally. Of course a numbered plastic lock could be used to detect tampering. But I am looking for a way to make the device anti-pullout and completely remote controlled.

ReplyQuote
Lockedandused
(@httpswww-patreon-comlockedandused)
Trusted Member
21/06/2020 5:41 pm  

@SpankySD

Hi,

It's possible to add a servo to the device that meets your purpose - the makers might even help you out... one method springs to mind without modifying the device too much - it is possible to find thin metal cable intended as a key loop on ebay.  It is like bicycle brake cable. Drilling a hole in the case then threading the cable through, you could then secure the cable connector part inside the ring locking area so it could not be undone without taking off the cockring.

Good luck. would be interested to know if it is possible.

Mike.

ReplyQuote
Francois L.
 Francois L.
(@Francois L.)
09/07/2020 11:27 am  

@domhotwifecathie ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
Francois L.
 Francois L.
(@Francois L.)
09/07/2020 11:28 am  
Posted by: @domhotwifecathie

A friend of mine named John will be stocking the cellmate and is very knowledgeable about it. You can reach him by phone or email by googling his business:

lockeduplove.com

He is very approachable and expert at all types of chastity devices and if you mention my name “Catherine” I’m sure he would offer you a discount on the cellmate.

I am considering getting one for my submissive husband but right now have him locked up in an Iron Maiden internally spiked cock Cage with a 5” hollow Urethral tube 24/7, he has been locked in chastity for over two years now with no orgasms or sex. I totally dominate him and also enjoy using a whip on him when I’m feeling sadistic after my sex states.

if you need any advice on Chastity or Dominance I too am expert on the subject and you can reach me at my email address:

Mistress Catherine James 

[email protected]

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: