Notifications
Clear all

I put my hubby into chastity  

RSS

Sarah
 Sarah
(@Sarah)
05/12/2018 11:00 am  

I'm a woman over fifty, a little chubby but still carry it well. My hubby and I were having sex about twice a month for years and then a year ago a friend told me about male chastity. I've known her for years and couldn't believe this lady was telling me how it saved her marriage and brought enormous other benefits.

So, I convinced my hubby to try it out. 

Now we have a good routine: he gets let out to make love to me every Friday night and the rest of the time our house stays super clean, and I get to relax often while he licks my anus like it's his last meal for hours 😉

please own me
 please own me
(@please own me)
05/12/2018 11:59 pm  

Hello, Miss Sarah,

I'm replying because You mentioned Your hubby licks Your rear.  I have always thought that to just be something for the movies or books.  So I'm curious to learn how You handle the hygiene.  I'm also curious to know it that alone gets You off or do You also allow him to lick Your clitoris?  Surely You don't limit Your orgasms just because You limit his?  Thank you for sharing your experience.  I'm hoping male chastity and FLR's are far more prominent than we know and Your experience would seem to back that up a bit.  Thanks again!

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@Mike)
08/12/2018 3:16 am  
  1. Such a lucky husband to have a loving wife treat him so well. I would love to be locked and denied by my wife. 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: