Clear all

Humiliation  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

Paraplegicsub
(@paraplegicsub)
Trusted Member
11/07/2019 1:06 pm  

I joined this forum about six months ago. I am different to you all as I am a paraplegic who is double incontinent and has to wear a nappy and move around in a wheelchair. I can get hard and orgasm although being Catheterised makes wanking off difficult. I am caged with a metal device that lets the tube pass thru no problems. Being caged helps stop painful night time erections painful because of the catheter. When I do cum my ejaculate is very runny and of poor consistency I think I am probably sterile. Anyway we have found that my wife loves to humiliate me and gets a real rush out of doing so. Her favourite is to take my wheelchair away and hide it in another room and watch me crawl around for an hour or more to find it. Another one is to remove my nappy and wheelchair when she knows that she has work colleagues or friends coming to the house and leaves me naked. She sometimes cancels my care worker who comes four times per day saying she will sort me out then hides my chair outside so my leg bag gets full and my nappy soaked. I love her so much though and love it when she pays me attention. I will lay down with my head in her lap and lick her vagina for ages. She will kiss my head and ruffle my hair and it's the best moments ever. Thanks for reading

Bob
 Bob
(@Bob)
10/08/2019 8:51 pm  

Wow, if this is a sexual thing it is amazing. I would love to read more about it

ReplyQuote
MistressLondon
(@mistresslondon)
11/08/2019 6:47 pm  

Me too
please tell us more, and update us!

Miss London

ReplyQuote
firefighter3013
 firefighter3013
(@firefighter3013)
18/08/2019 10:57 pm  

My mistress ordered me to purchase my own chastity device.  I was to go to a particular adult toy store and choose a device.  I was then required to take it up to the sales counter and ask questions about the device.  After asking the questions,  I had to tell her that the device was specifically for me and that I was ordered to not only purchase it but to hand her an envelope that I brought from my Mistress.  

I handed her the envelope which she read.   She then went to the phone.  When she came back she said that was my Mistress.  The letter said to call her and affirm that I was there to purchase the device.  She then told me to follow her.  We went to one of the private rooms where I was told to drop my pants and underwear.  She then deftly placed the device on me and locked it, apparently being told to do so by my Mistress.  She told me to wait in the room.  She returned with a pair of ladies panties which she told me to put on. She threw my regular under away.  I put on my pants and left to pay.  I asked about the keys and was told that my Mistress may stop by to get them.  She then threw the keys into a drawer with a bunch of other keys, all looking just like mine.  

I haven't heard from her since and that was two months ago.  I know better than to ask my Misterss abouy the kays

ReplyQuote
Paraplegicsub
(@paraplegicsub)
Trusted Member
28/08/2019 2:22 pm  

Thanks for your interest. I didn't think anyone would be interested cos I am kinda different. I love my wife so much and for her to stay with a man like me who poops himself and and is Catheterised and wears nappies is a miracle. My love of humiliation is so good for our marriage and she loves to humiliate me more now than ever. She has a really good job and often invites work colleagues round for meetings both men and women. She is getting more inventive last month knowing her colleagues were coming round she cancelled the care workers and inserted two suppositories up my bum. She put a nappy on me and I soon filled it just as her friends were coming in. Not great for me to be left pooped up for four hours I was very sore afterwards. 

ReplyQuote
Paraplegicsub
(@paraplegicsub)
Trusted Member
28/08/2019 7:32 pm  

My cage and tube

ReplyQuote
Tom
 Tom
(@Tom)
30/08/2019 3:11 am  
I'm an average guy, average looks, average Job, average Wife, ETC. One thing in my life I'm proud of is my Dick. It's just above average at 6.5" but it's all I have.  Now for my story. I came home from work early to find a low rider Caddey in my Drive way. I sneak inside. Up the stairs in my bed is a skinny Black Dude Fucking my Wife of 10 years. I don't know what to do but I do catch a glimpse of his Cock and man it has to be 9" Long !

I sneak out and come home later to my smiling Wife. She's standing there Sexy in her Nightie ( From Earlier) She says she is horny and lets have some fun. I thought sloppy seconds are okay before I confront her but she had a different Idea. When we get to the Bedroom (Still smelling of sex) She lays down pulls my Head to her Pussy and makes me eat her to orgasm. I could taste the Cum still warm in her Pussy. I gag and blowup saying its over. I confront her about the earlier Fling. She coolly says the She needs a bigger   Dick and that if I want to stay with her I need to see a special Counselor, One who could walk me through is time in our life's.

I bite the bullet and make the appointment. I go in and I'm lead to a room with a desk a bed and a table that look like it has loops on the side to hold you down. In walks a knock out Blond she is a 10 Sexy blue eyes, 36 24 36 Perfect Tits, A ass I could kiss all day long. Sexy fingers that are long and well kept. wearing a rubber type white Nurses outfit.  I get a instant Hard on. I'm Counselor Alex. You can Address me as Mistress Alex. I was stunned what I ...Sit she said I talked to your wife I told her you were just a sissy and needed Discipline. Now I'm taking charge of you I told her to go out and Fuck a real man. I want you to get up and I'm  going to cut your clothes off you will not be needing these as I will dress you from now on. Now let me see your pride? I showed Alex my 6.5" Dick. Alex said not bad if it weren't for the fact that you are a quick Cum loser. I promised your Wife  i will fix you so you can't fuck another woman.

With that a felt a poke and I was out. I woke up strapped to the table Naked all my clothes in a corner shredded. Alex took a straight razor and starting with my Chest She Dry shaved me scrapping out clump after clump of my hairy Maleness! Looks like Loser boy is awake she said as she scrapped my hair to the skin so close it was red and raw. Next she did both armpits loser boys have no body hair. I pleaded and Alex said the worst ( or Best) was yet to come. She ran long sections on my legs ouch I said She Laughed and Kept Shaving. When she reached my Cock I was still small and soft as I feared she would cut me. She then reached for a needle and stuck it right in my Dick Ouch I said. She laughed this is going to make you hard for the next phase. She unzipped her top I watched as the most beautiful pair of Breast came into my view reddish pink silver dollar sized nipples. Her Breast  are hanging there defying gravity no hint of sag. You could tell this Woman took care of herself.  What ever she gave me was working I saw my cock get rock hard. Now Alex said I am going to do two things right now I'm going to give you a biological chemical nerve implant this will trick your muscles in any area I shoot to think they have overstimulated and this will trigger immediate shrinking of the Muscle. So if I inject your leg it will shrink your leg. If I do here she put the needle on my cock She reached over and whispered (no more Cock only dicklet!) With that I Screamed but she picked up a neoprene Can and sprayed my throat. It froze my vocal cords and I couldn't Talk. Alex then Stripped all the way down. Her Pussy was neatly trimmed blond hair any man would die to taste. She mounted me and slide up to my face with that beautiful pussy In her hands were needles like what you would use for gauging.

As she lowered her pussy to my lips she rubbed that pussy all over my mouth I licked and licked she was soaked she reached down and ran the needles thru my nipples. she then grabbed my balls slid her pussy to my Cock and said you have one chance to please me as a man. first she rubbed those juicy pussy lips back and forth on my rock hard Cock teasing me for 2 then 3 minutes. Try not to come before you please me Alex Screamed. Then in one hard downward plunge she engulfed my Cock rocking faster then faster. She shook as she Came. Gushing Juices all over my shaven Cock. I could last no more and dumped my load into her waiting Pussy. Her womanly scent filled the air.

As she slid her pussy over my lips she said this is you new place as a cum eating Cuckold. She pushed her pussy into my waiting mouth. I felt a prick of the needle on my cock. she had injected me with the shrinking serum. I cried As I felt my Cock shrinking. She looked down at me Cock, not much of a cock now 5", 4.5", 4", still rock hard 3.5", 3" then finally it stopped at 3" . Well she said just a Dicklet now. but you could still fuck someone if they were fool enough to want a 3" Dicklett. I will have to fix that I felt another pinch and I passed out. I woke up to Alex's smiling face. I couldn't let you have sex again I wanted to be your last and I promised your Wife after I had my fun with you I would fix you. So a cut your phallic nerves they are now destroyed. No mater how hard you try you are now a Limp dick cuckold forever.  I will now take you as my slave as your Wife is at this busy fucking her Big boyfriend. . You will keep your balls so you will be forever frustrated. The only pleasure you will have is when I let you lick Cum from my used Pussy. You will worship my perfect body. You will Clean my Pussy until I cum. You will take an 8" Strap on. You will Massage my Body as your useless stub hangs lifeless between your legs. Your balls still wanting, needing to cum. You will only dribble cum from prostate massaging by the 8" strap on. Now I will put in your nipple rings, Chasity devise and your But plug. I watch as she started working on me Her Naked perfect body Um I thought it could have been worse!!

ReplyQuote
Johnny
 Johnny
(@Johnny)
05/09/2019 6:38 pm  

Quite the story!  Humiliation for a sissy is with someone showing or displaying you to her friends.  Then your family and then your friends.  Everyone you know should realize that your wife sissified you, and your not a true man any more.  Just a cum dump sissy!

ReplyQuote
Johnny
 Johnny
(@Johnny)
06/09/2019 2:28 am  

@paraplegicsub

I think you won out there guy!  Keep this Lady at all costs.

ReplyQuote
slvdanielle
 slvdanielle
(@slvdanielle)
16/09/2019 5:08 pm  

how lucky this male is to have such a wonderful Wife who will take the time to have him de-maled--my Owner has done the same  to me but using different methods--SHE  removed my teeth and put six balls of different sizes in my tongue. hormones and chastity have caused my dicklet to shrink to less than one inch it has no feelsing at all no matter what She does to me--my anal canal has a plug completely inside 2 4 guage barbells make insertion impossible--She offers me to Her clients (She is  aProDomme) to use as they wish--my mouth is used by both Women and males and i am trained as a toilet and almost always i am beaten and tortured by electro shock A very good Dominant Woman who visits often want to pierce my testicles by putting a large ring through them so that a chain can be attached to it s i can be secured to the floor  or used as a lead when i am taken out in public

my Owner has agreed to this the ring again 4 guage and 3 inchs across so that it will go from left to right through the center of both balls She has told me i will pass out but i will be revived so i can experience the pain and watch the swelling i will be out of service for about 2 weeks the ring will be electrified so that i can be shocked when i must be punished

i am so lucky to be owned by such a loving Owner

ReplyQuote
Paraplegicsub
(@paraplegicsub)
Trusted Member
22/10/2019 5:11 pm  

Hi all. Long time since I posted so here is an update. Things are good with me and my Dom wife and she gets lots of chances to humiliate me. I can't stand or walk so putting things out of my reach like the TV remote is a favourite punishment. Sometimes if there is football on the TV I want to watch she will make me work for getting the remote back. This can me a sexual thing like me giving oral or actually cleaning the house which isn't easy from a wheelchair. When England played last week she made me wear a ball gag and handcuffs for the whole game. Now ball gags in the mouth are horrible and any attempt to talk makes you dribble like crazy I was soaked. At least my arms were not behind my back. 

We have plans in place for more public stuff which really excites me to be honest. We haven't done much yet but it will probably involve public nappy changing and stuff. Another Idea is me going to doctors appointments caged. Also restaurant eating where she cuts my food up for me and feeds me. In the meantime it's just embarrassing stuff and confiscated important things being popular. Thanks for reading.

ReplyQuote
slvdanielle
 slvdanielle
(@slvdanielle)
04/11/2019 4:31 pm  

my Owner has instructed me to post a short update

She allowed Her client to pierce my testicles right through both from left to right-i passed out but was revived by electro shock the swelling was unbelievable

what i was not told was that a stainless steel tube was inserted before the  massive ring was put in and locked-removable is not possible--i was given 2 weeks from my duties in the dungeon to heal-however Her gay boi was instructed to continue my daily beatings and She had him take me shopping for a new pink outfit which i had to try on at vs--new pink panties and bra with cut outs in both so my nipples and ass cheeks are exposed--even tho i am not allowed to speak 2 rings were put through my

pierced lips so all will know i am not ever allowed to speak boi was allowed to activate all jewelry so he could shock me at will--knowing i can never complain he  delights in this since he no longer is capable of having sex because Owner had his penis removed -ooooooh

boi has turned on my anal plug it is time for my canning-i must go

ReplyQuote
slvdanielle
 slvdanielle
(@slvdanielle)
08/11/2019 6:27 pm  

i was instructed to write but it seems it did not post--my Owner's client came over and after beating me pierced my testicles however i was not told about one factor

after they were pierced a steel tube was passed through the opening then the ring was inserted and closed the pain caused me to pass out but Owner had boi revive me with a caning with a metal rod--the ring is massive but the closure is different in that there is no place where to 2 ends seem to meet--the client explained that it can never be opened and that it is electrified Owner stated that She was going to take me to a fetish party tonight wearing one of my new pink outfits   complete with a pink ass plug and tail--She will have boi put many cuts on my legs and ass so that i will have cane marks for all to see with my clit chained to the floor i will be used by all who choose to use my mouth for whatever pleases them including serving as a toilet and for the cleaning of cum and juices from their clits and penis--when allowed i will give details of my ordeal

ReplyQuote
slvdanielle
 slvdanielle
(@slvdanielle)
10/12/2019 6:44 pm  

Owner was very pleased with me--i was chained on my knees to the floor by thr chain from my testicles from 6:00 o'clock until 3:oo am i lost count of how many times i was used but Owner told me i was given over $1000 in tips of course  all of it belongs to Owner-She will give it al to charity  and since i pleased Her She caned me unti i bled --my mouth and laws were very sore and i  had cum andurine runnin down my face one male paid Owner extra to have my ass unlocked so he could rape me while his partner fucked my mouth then they both pissed all over my face i tried to take as much as possible in my mouth it was so warm----i hope Owner will grant me this honor again- i must go

-

ReplyQuote
BettyTom
(@bettytom)
Trusted Member
30/12/2019 3:36 pm  

damn .... is here anybody using punctuation marks and sections? Know how to build sentences so that other can realize where the meaning starts and ends?

I am not native english speaking and writing. I do understand nothing what is written in such a really bad style. Seems to be sexual stammering only for the writers masturbation. Poor.

*edit*  some like Tom and paraplegicsub write OK.

Behind every great man, there's a strong woman.
Behind every submissive man, there belongs a woman with crop and collar.
Did you know, most great men are submissive?

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: