@locknkeyed

-66 weeks

ReplyQuote
slvdanielle
 slvdanielle
(@slvdanielle)

a little over a year--

would you care to talk about your experience? how often are you unlocked and

cleaned ? does your owner milk you and are you shrinking.

i was fitted with my first cage about 15 years ago over the years  my Owner's have put me in smaller and smaller cages and the one i am now wearing is just about one inch long. However Mistress has directed me to order a cage that is a flat disk with a tube like extention that will force my clit into my body so that it will become inverted.

needless to say i no longer have any feelings and do not grow if that were to happen i would be caned until i bleed

ReplyQuote
Wally Wombat
 Wally Wombat
(@Wally Wombat)

@slvdanielle Where are you getting the flat disc?  That is my next step.

ReplyQuote
shanghai-bdsm.blogspot.com
(@shanghai-bdsm-blogspot-com)

I have been holding the key/virtual key for slaves of all levels.

Currently my beginner chastity slaves can stay in cage for a few hours to a few days. Mid levels can handle 1-9 weeks. Senior levels can endure themselves in the device for 3 months +. 75% of my slaves can double their previous record in chastity at/before the 3rd time. They begged me so hard a lot of times during the whole locking process but when I am so determined to activate your great potential, I will definitely push you further with strict control. My slaves are amazed at the outcome under my supervision and some of them tripled their duration at/before the 5th time!

ReplyQuote
torq
 torq
(@torq)

I take herbs to increase my sex drive every day and I am self locking. So it takes a lot of will power to even go more than 1 week. But I made it past 5 weeks three different times. My long term goal is six weeks but I have not made it yet.

ReplyQuote
Rod
 Rod
(@Rod)

currently in a Rings of abstinence metal cage absolutely love the feeling of having it on 24/7.
Have now been locked up for 29 days straight. Love serving my keyholder. I have no idea when i will be released.

ReplyQuote
Chastie
 Chastie
(@Chastie)

I am currently on day 97 of a complete and permanent locking.
NO more unlocks, NO more orgasms.
Was put in on 27th May 2021.

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: