Forum

Notifications
Clear all

How long have you gone?

Page 2 / 4

Joe-Shmoe
 Joe-Shmoe
(@Joe-Shmoe)

I'm self locked, and just now got the 4" sound in. BY THE FUCKING GODS, I love it! 

That combined with a 2" diameter plug has me dropping all day.

ReplyQuote
Lil Dee Dee
 Lil Dee Dee
(@Lil Dee Dee)

I have been locked for a little over 3 years. I am also on Female Hormones. My key holder is My Wife. I have shrunk from almost 7" down to 3.5 hard. its less then a inch when soft. I have been in a mini micro for over a year now. Only time I am allowed to relies is when her Bull uses Me.

ReplyQuote
E.
 E.
(@E.)

That's so hot, I wish I was like you. To be honest, I hoe one day to get a full steel belt that has the easy-access cleaning. I can't remember the model, but it's both high in security and comfort. I want to lock myself in it and throw the keys away to force myself to get accustomed to not cumming until it become the new norm and I forget what it feels like. I want to get to the point like you where I couldn't imagine myself without it. Truly, you're an inspiration to me, really. Thank you ?

ReplyQuote
E.
 E.
(@E.)

Three years? That's amazing. I hope to have little member so small that it actually becomes a clit and acts like so where even if I was released, I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to.

ReplyQuote
slvdanielle
 slvdanielle
(@slvdanielle)

i can't remember how long i have been in a cage --i belonged to my wonderful Mistress for 10 years but She tired of me and sold me to a Pro Domme 5 years ago---She is extremely cruel---put on hormones and smaller and smaller cages i think i am less than one inch long soft and never get hard---She injects something into my breasts and tell me i am about a 38 d cup--i am in a constant state of frustration due to always being aroused but never allowed relief---Her gay male beats me daily and She uses me in Her dungeon with Her clients allowed to use me in anyway they wish--when i have preformed well in the dungeon She allows me to serve as Her toilet---a special reward is when She feeds me Her pads and tampons and allows me to suck them clean--i am so happy

ReplyQuote
Locked19
(@locked19)
Eminent Member

Currently I have been locked 11 days and running a session on Emlalock. I am locked for a month total but feels like i will never be released.

ReplyQuote
Joe White
 Joe White
(@Joe White)

I want my cock to disappear. It was 6" hard now I am 2 1/2" hard I hope it gets smaller. It feels unnatural when I take it off.

Grampareg liked
ReplyQuote
slvdanielle
 slvdanielle
(@slvdanielle)

@Joe White

how long have you been caged and has your owner put y on hormones -how often are u cleaned

ReplyQuote
keuschling
 keuschling
(@keuschling)

My wife is my Keyholder and she allows me to cum two Times a year. But i dont know when. She teases me nearly every day. 

ReplyQuote
subinlehigh
 subinlehigh
(@subinlehigh)

i just handed the key to my metal cage over to my wife. She has now been in control for 5 days. i have gone down on her twice.

ReplyQuote
Toni
 Toni
(@Toni)

Permanent no release not even for cleaning, which just means to be a little more meticulous during cleansing in the shower... honestly have no idea where the keys are.

ReplyQuote
Toni
 Toni
(@Toni)

Going on two and a half years permanent never unlocked ever not even for cleaning which means I have devised ultimate cleaning plans every time I shower which is every day. Honestly I have no desire for wheelies I have an awesome strap-on I use on my wife. I use custom chastity device from Lady Fox custom just fits better.

ReplyQuote
Scott
 Scott
(@Scott)

In 30 days it will be 2 years.  my wife has me permanently locked due to my masturbation problem. last orgasm was in July of 2018. She has said that its permanent and so far she has stuck to her guns.  Every time I ask to be let out she says hell no get use to it, its not ever coming off.

ReplyQuote
Ed
 Ed
(@Ed)

Right now I'm enjoying how this plastic cage feels on my penis and the retaining ring around my balls. Now locked in place and preventing any erection or stimulation. It is able to get a out 1/2  way erect so a smaller  cage may be in order.

ReplyQuote
VolSub
 VolSub
(@VolSub)

going on a year and month in steel.  minimum weekly cleaning of the cage but the ring stays on.  the only time there is a problem is when it's cold out and my balls try to retract, this can case quite a bit of discomfort.  beyond that i barely even realize it's on any longer.  when my Mistress/wife wants to be serviced it's either oral or i wear a strap on.  i am only allowed to orgasm if anally penetrated, other wise it is just a prostate milking or ruined orgasm to keep the plumbing healthy.  i wish She had thought of this lifestyle long ago.  

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 4

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: