Notifications
Clear all

Dealing with the "cum eating" rule

Page 4 / 4

sissy
 sissy
(@sissy)

Hi all,

Submissive sissy here. The best cum eating training is ruined orgasms... Especially if you have some desire to eat cum, but lose the desire after orgasm.

A ruined orgasm, done correctly, will produce cum without the pleasure of orgasm, and you will want to lick up all of the cum you can make.

I am surprised it isn't used more, as it is even more powerful than Chastity in my mind...a proper ruined orgasm actually increases the level of horniness, increases the willingness to submit and obey. At least, when Mistress was training me, it was very powerful. I still ruin once in a while on my own, just because it is so pleasurable to eat cum that way.

Good luck and happy cum eating!

ReplyQuote
JustRy
(@justry)

Interesting idea. I'll keep that in mind.   

... I always chicken out.

“They key of persistence opens all door closed by resistance.”

ReplyQuote
Greg
 Greg
(@Greg)

I would agree completely, I also have a urge to eat cum often, often thinking to myself that I’m going to eat the load I’m about to shoot, but never follow through with it, I am not presently caged and do get the pleasure from the orgasm, maybe caged the loss of pleasure will find cleaning up my mess more satisfying!!

ReplyQuote
Usuallylost
 Usuallylost
(@Usuallylost)

You need to put your feet over your head as you cum and you can take it from the tap at your most horny time.  Just like my wife loves to make me do for her enjoyment.

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: