Dealing with the "cum eating" rule  

Page 4 / 4
  RSS

sissy
 sissy
(@sissy)
26/04/2020 5:47 pm  

Hi all,

Submissive sissy here. The best cum eating training is ruined orgasms... Especially if you have some desire to eat cum, but lose the desire after orgasm.

A ruined orgasm, done correctly, will produce cum without the pleasure of orgasm, and you will want to lick up all of the cum you can make.

I am surprised it isn't used more, as it is even more powerful than Chastity in my mind...a proper ruined orgasm actually increases the level of horniness, increases the willingness to submit and obey. At least, when Mistress was training me, it was very powerful. I still ruin once in a while on my own, just because it is so pleasurable to eat cum that way.

Good luck and happy cum eating!

ReplyQuote
JustRy
(@justry)
27/04/2020 6:18 pm  

Interesting idea. I'll keep that in mind.   

... I always chicken out.

“They key of persistence opens all door closed by resistance.”

ReplyQuote
Greg
 Greg
(@Greg)
28/04/2020 11:50 pm  

I would agree completely, I also have a urge to eat cum often, often thinking to myself that I’m going to eat the load I’m about to shoot, but never follow through with it, I am not presently caged and do get the pleasure from the orgasm, maybe caged the loss of pleasure will find cleaning up my mess more satisfying!!

ReplyQuote
Usuallylost
 Usuallylost
(@Usuallylost)
28/05/2020 1:29 am  

You need to put your feet over your head as you cum and you can take it from the tap at your most horny time.  Just like my wife loves to make me do for her enjoyment.

ReplyQuote
HungaDunga3
(@hungadunga3)
Trusted Member
10/06/2020 1:11 am  

like many things in dominance/submission the point is that you are not supposed to like it.  you are supposed to like the fact that your dominant is enjoying her power over you.  and you are, so do not complain.  all of our possible fetishes -- bondage for example.  why do people then put clothespins on their nipples?  so that it is clearly not something the dominant is doing just for the submissive.  there has to be a price paid by the submissive.  otherwise being tied up and eating pussy is too much like a reward and the work done by the top is pretty extensive for the reward she gets.  so if some rules like chastity, pain, and so on are not pleasant, consider them part of the game that you deserve if you wish to play.  

having been both top and bottom (female tops are so hard to find, and I do basically what the partner needs/wants) -- I truly know that the top works 100 times as hard as the bottom even when endurance bondage and endurance service are involved.  it's usually the bottom's fantasy, so when some decorations are added on that are the top's fantasy -- that is truly gold -- since it is not your fantasy it is more real than what you asked for. 

if you seek power that controls you, if all you get is what you asked for then it is not really power.  you are not really submitting to anything, in my opinion. 

we call these "scenes" that we enact, which sounds like they are not real.  psychologists insist that we do not play 24/7 lest we become the role and lose our personhood into being a bottom.  well.  we may have lost our personhood when our sibling or uncle or priest raped us at age 7 or 12.  we may never get it back.  in the mean time we can get "mastery" (a psychological term) by reliving some of the elements (loss of control) and making others worse (they were harsh because we were children!) -- but we tend to want a mild ending, a different outcome.  Being called "good slave" for example after licking for 2 hours.  That did not happen when we were raped!  Of course I speak for myself and the 20 or so people I tried to help by topping them. In many cases they had fantasies, sure, but wanted me to go further than the specific things they asked for -- as your top is doing with this cum fantasy.  

Women often eat cum when they do not want to.  It is almost a form of rape, no?  Symbolic violation.  Let her violate you.  Let her save your cum in a condom and freeze it in ice cubes.  Let her freeze her pee the same way if she wants.  Humiliation?  poor baby.  Sorry, but women are humiliated almost every day of their lives.  At work, at school, the "just a woman" evaluation never goes away.  John Lennon wrote a song: "Woman is the (n-word) of the world."  When we submit to women we both re-enact our own victimhood to arrive at a nicer outcome and -- I hope -- we reassure them of their dignity and infinite beauty. 

Try to imagine being a girl, then a woman.  Other girls call you ugly.  You compete with them and it is hard, for boys attention, then mens.  It seems unfair, you are not the pretty one.  You are too thin, too fat, your face has blemishes.  Finally you look ok, but now you have to work and men abuse you with insults whether you look good or not. You are meat.  

If you were abused the man told you he was interested in you as a person (this happened to me.)  He praised this or that aspect of your personality or some skill you have.  Not your body.  Then he got you where and when it was good for him and he put his hands in your panties.  Try to imagine two things at once, or three.  1) fear, he may kill you 2) sex. confusion -- if you are young you don't know what sex is, he is making you do it 3) amazingly, for many including me, the worse is that all the self-esteem he gave you goes away in a tenth of a second.  You based so much on an older person taking a big interest in you and not your peers.  You were special.  Now you know it was your body that was special, this or that part of it.  No aspect of your skills or your personality ever had any appeal to him.  You thought he was special .  He was not.  This misery makes you cry as you take his penis in your mouth or other acts are forced upon you.  If you fellate him the taste of his cum is the last thing you deal with as you feel the nausea of your stomach and self-esteem combine. 

If that never happened, something at least distantly like it did.  At some point in every woman's life she probably fellated a guy as the least difficult way out of a very tough situation, or woke up having been roofied and found cum in her mouth.  A supreme court justice did that!  Several women said so.  Maybe three of them.  I wish someone would make all three of them eat their cum. 

Finally a man wants to submit to You.  You could put on a strap-on and make him suck it, even deepthroat it.  All you ask is that he taste and eat his own cum, salty but not really awful.  The pheromones are wrong so it is mildly revolting for a hetero man perhaps.  Get used to it.  If I were your partner, I would demand that you beg to eat it.  But that's me.  I like verbal interaction.  Whatever the bottom does, especially what they do not want to do, make them ask to do it, sincerely, repeatedly, passionately, before they do it. 

And men, a dominant woman -- who asks you to do something you don't like, that doesn't hurt you?  be thankful. 

"Stephanie"

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@Ron)
12/06/2020 1:58 pm  

@hungadunga3
Wow, just...wow. I will ask humbly and be thankful. Thank you for your incredibly insightful shaare.

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
14/06/2020 10:03 pm  

During my first and initial training with a Mistress in California, I was allowed to lick her to orgasm as a treat, but to earn that I had to suck cock.  I was almost always blindfolded, she usually invited others, especially women, to watch which made the humiliation even worse.  Swallowing was a MUST, I was not given an option.  

I was introduced to chastity during that time.    The only time I was ever released is during a group party.  There were always other women or gay/bisexual guys there.  Someone sucked me and allowed me to cum.  It was always saved and I ate it later.  Part of my training was to always eat my own cum.  If it was a guy, he moved up for me to suck and someone else began sucking me.  I sucked and swallowed everyone there and I was sucked on non stop until I was done.  I swallowed every drop, if i was lucky I could cum twice, the rest of the time was torture!!

I was glad to have my cage replaced!   Today,now, years later I am still in chastity by my own choice and when if ever I do cum, it's not wasted.  In fact, I'm always looking for donors.   I'm not gay, I respect anyone who is, I'm BI-sexual at least, and always hungry!

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
Tserve Guest
 Tserve Guest
(@Tserve Guest)
19/06/2020 1:42 pm  

We are older but went to Chastity life style to make our sex life more fun and exciting. This all sounds so exiting. I want to share it with my mistress wife. But as exciting as it is I often fantasize about it when I am allowed to jack my self off. Which is only release I get after servicing her whenever and as often as she wants. But after I have blown my load and look at it, I think, I'm glad I haven’t sharped this fantasy-with her. It’s more I want her to want it and make me do it and I have to to submit to her will to please her. Show my devotion with an a ultimate act that is very humiliating any thoughts or comments. Should I share this blog with her?

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
23/06/2020 10:59 pm  

Tserve Guest.....It's all about communication.   You should definately let her read the post, and understand that what you want is for her, not just yourself.  

I was trained  willingly, because everything i did, I really wanted to do.  I began my oral experience with an older step-brother.   When I entered into a real life Mistress/slave training and learning new things period, it included both male and female training.  What I discovered that when i was 'FORCED"  or ordered to perform on other people, the excitement was incredible.  

Being into chastity is like that in alot of ways.  Most men want to be told and or controlled by someone else, who wants what you want as badly as you do.  

Try being blindfolded when you cum.  You want her to make you do it, tell her that.  Make eating your own cum your reward for pleasing her.  Take away your choice and give it to her.   Communicate my friend,  and keep us posted!!

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: