Dealing with the "cum eating" rule  

Page 1 / 4
  RSS

Jakob
 Jakob
(@Jakob)
23/11/2018 1:14 am  

Hey everyone
We are a young couple but we've been practicing chastity for quite a while now.  My GF, who has become increasingly dominant ever since we started our journey, sat me down the day before my scheduled release and told me she has a new rule that she expects me to follow strictly: Every single time I orgasm, I will be eating my cum. That was a bit of a shock for me, since it came out of nowhere, but she wouldnt hear another word about it. She said I could either accept it, or  she could keep me locked and we would discuss it again in 2 weeks time. Of course I hated the idea of extending my release for another 2 weeks (I cum once every 30 days and I was crazy horny already) so I agreed to her new rule.

The thing is, even tho the fact that she is demanding this is really turning me on, I really hate the smell and taste of cum and I'm sure I will have a big problem eating my load after I've orgasmed. We don't have sex anymore (she decided on that when we first started chastity, as she thought penetrating her would "give me the wrong impression" in a FLR) so my regular handjob release from now on will take place with a condom and she will feed it to me afterwards.

My question is this: Is anyone else here in the same boat as me? Hating the fact that they have to eat their load, but forced to do it anyway. And if so, could you please tell me, why does your gf/wife want you to eat cum? Is it a revenge thing, because she had to do it for men in the past, and she enjoys "turning the tables"? Is it to humiliate you? In my case she said its because she thinks it firmly shows my place in the relationship: I eat ALL the cum and she doesn't even touch it. I'd also love to hear from any women who make their men do this.
Thanks for reading.

please own me
 please own me
(@please own me)
28/11/2018 6:00 am  

First of all, I have no experience with this.  I know the idea is a real turn on BEFORE I release.  But afterward, I can't bring myself to do it.  Your gf no longer allows penetration....could it be she's getting you ready to be a cuckold and have you clean her up afterward?  I would assume She will eventually desire penetration and if you're not allowed.....curious to hear how this goes.  How about refrigerating it and making you down it BEFORE you are allowed to cum next time?

ReplyQuote
undermyfoot
 undermyfoot
(@undermyfoot)
28/11/2018 3:40 pm  

Speaking as a woman, I can tell you exactly why you have to eat your own cum: You’re pathetic and so is that slimy goo. Your Goddess should never have to touch it. If you want to cum so badly, then you have to deal with the consequences. You have fun, you clean up after it, just like you would tell a child a to do. It’s really that simple.

ReplyQuote
jakob24
(@jakob24)
30/11/2018 6:18 pm  

Hey, thanks for your imput. I lost access to the previous account, so I'll respond from here.

For the time being I go down on her 1-2 times per day, and I occasionaly use a strapon on her. She did bring up the fact that she needs some dick, but she wouldn't even think about me entering her on my release day. I'm not sure what she is thinking in the long run, but I would be very jealous if she decided to cuckold me. That remains to be seen.

As far as the cum eating goes, she doesn't want to ease me into it with frozen cum, or any other tricks. She just needs me to eat my nut right after my handjob, and thats it. I had a very hard time with it on my release date, but I did it anyway (my hands are always tied when Im unlocked, and a little pressure on my balls reminded me to keep my promise). I agree with you, its a turn on before, but man is it hard right after I orgasm. I hope I can convince her that this isn't a necessary part of my training, cause I do find it hard to accept that I'll be eating every single drop of cum that comes out of my penis.

ReplyQuote
SheRulesme
(@sherulesme)
Eminent Member
04/12/2018 4:25 pm  

My Mistress started training me on cum eating about a year ago.  It was occasional, not every time, initially typically once or twice a month - She would get me close, then stop and tell me She would lock me back up before I came unless I agree to eat it.  When She decided to put me in permanent chastity, it became and permanent rule for every time i cum. As of now, She let's me cum twice a week, so i am lucky, but i got that right by agreeing to eat it every single time i cum without Her having to tell me to.

i did NOT like it when She started this and i still don't like it but you do get used to it.  i have been instructed to eat it every time since we went to permanent chastity 2 months ago now and i don't even think about it anymore, in fact it gets me really hard knowing She is forcing me to do it and i have no choice.

Focus on the control you are giving up and how amazing your Mistress is for being strict with you and letting you cum at all.

I hope that helps.

ReplyQuote
SheRulesme
(@sherulesme)
Eminent Member
04/12/2018 4:26 pm  

My Mistress started training me on cum eating about a year ago.  It was occasional, not every time, initially typically once or twice a month - She would get me close, then stop and tell me She would lock me back up before I came unless I agree to eat it.  When She decided to put me in permanent chastity, it became and permanent rule for every time i cum. As of now, She let's me cum twice a week, so i am lucky, but i got that right by agreeing to eat it every single time i cum without Her having to tell me to.

i did NOT like it when She started this and i still don't like it but you do get used to it.  i have been instructed to eat it every time since we went to permanent chastity 2 months ago now and i don't even think about it anymore, in fact it gets me really hard knowing She is forcing me to do it and i have no choice.

Focus on the control you are giving up and how amazing your Mistress is for being strict with you and letting you cum at all.

I hope that helps.

ReplyQuote
please own me
 please own me
(@please own me)
05/12/2018 11:50 pm  

Dear Undermyfoot,

Please accept this as posted in the kindest way.  Also, if You're just in character and only playing around then that's ok too!  But if not, I feel I must take exception to your comments above.  Jacob is not pathetic.  He is simply a man (pretty much like the rest of us here) that puts the needs of his Woman first.  We are not wimps....nor or we pathetic.  We realize sex may start in the area around our waist but the best sex is in the brain which is where men like us live.  A fleeting orgasm is nothing compared to the rush we get when we are denied and allowed to stay on our sexual "high".  We are probably manlier than our "Alpha" counterparts who cum and go.  It takes a real man to put the needs and wants of his partner ahead of ours.  I realize both Alpha and beta have their good points.  Alphas probably (may) excite You more but a beta will be there for You when You need him....every time.

On lapping up our cums, I have already posted but I will say that when I am edged and emit a few drops, even as much as a tiny stream, it goes in my mouth and down my throat, no problem.  But since it's all "self-service" for me as my Wife will not participate, I have never had the desire to lap it up after a full-blown orgasm.  Though I think it would be intensely erotic to be forced to do it.  But I'm curious....are there any subs here who have been forced to clean their Woman's vagina after another man has cuckolded him?  That I can't even imagine how deep into subspace one would have to be to do that.

ReplyQuote
Ryan
 Ryan
(@Ryan)
10/01/2019 8:41 pm  

What is the best chastity for anti pull out 

ReplyQuote
Rob
 Rob
(@Rob)
15/01/2019 10:22 pm  

My wife and I are starting out into this lifestyle and it's great reading the advice given.

I have been trying to get my wife to cuckold me for years with no success, but since moving towards the mistress/bdsm lifestyle she has been like a woman possessed. The best so far is when she used a strapon to let me know what it feels like to be a woman.

We are now shopping for a cock cage and the way things are moving hopefully a cuckold relationships

ReplyQuote
dixie9292
 dixie9292
(@dixie9292)
18/01/2019 3:04 am  

Here is why the cum eating rule was instituted in our home after every male orgasm.

We found early on that my willingness to submit flagged for a bit after delivering Her cum.  The solution was that following the act of fucking (after She has cum to Her satisfaction and then ordered me to give up Her cum), I should offer an immediate act of submission.  Several options were tried but the one She liked best was to immediately clean Her pussy of cum and swallow every drop.  She likes it because it has an immediate humbling effect on my and because it cleans up any mess- "wet spot" begone!

I can't speak to eating cum after masturbation since that is not allowed, on my part. However I would think the principle would be the same.

ReplyQuote
Ron Hall
 Ron Hall
(@Ron Hall)
20/01/2019 3:33 am  

My Dominatrix makes me ejaculate on her boobs,then beats me with a ratten cane till I lick off my cum and swallow.

ReplyQuote
Ivan
 Ivan
(@Ivan)
20/01/2019 2:54 pm  

In the beginning i did not like to eat my own cum. But now im kind of used to it, i like it now. Keep trying.

ReplyQuote
fun4metoo2004
(@fun4metoo2004)
Trusted Member
20/01/2019 6:04 pm  

The Holy Trainer v3. they have an Anti pull out ring, in addition to if you have your penis pierced they have locking options that way.

https://www.holytrainer.com/chastity-lifestyle/device-chastity-shop.asp

ReplyQuote
fun4metoo2004
(@fun4metoo2004)
Trusted Member
20/01/2019 6:06 pm  
Posted by: Jakob

Hey everyone
We are a young couple but we've been practicing chastity for quite a while now.  My GF, who has become increasingly dominant ever since we started our journey, sat me down the day before my scheduled release and told me she has a new rule that she expects me to follow strictly: Every single time I orgasm, I will be eating my cum. That was a bit of a shock for me, since it came out of nowhere, but she wouldnt hear another word about it. She said I could either accept it, or  she could keep me locked and we would discuss it again in 2 weeks time. Of course I hated the idea of extending my release for another 2 weeks (I cum once every 30 days and I was crazy horny already) so I agreed to her new rule.

The thing is, even tho the fact that she is demanding this is really turning me on, I really hate the smell and taste of cum and I'm sure I will have a big problem eating my load after I've orgasmed. We don't have sex anymore (she decided on that when we first started chastity, as she thought penetrating her would "give me the wrong impression" in a FLR) so my regular handjob release from now on will take place with a condom and she will feed it to me afterwards.

My question is this: Is anyone else here in the same boat as me? Hating the fact that they have to eat their load, but forced to do it anyway. And if so, could you please tell me, why does your gf/wife want you to eat cum? Is it a revenge thing, because she had to do it for men in the past, and she enjoys "turning the tables"? Is it to humiliate you? In my case she said its because she thinks it firmly shows my place in the relationship: I eat ALL the cum and she doesn't even touch it. I'd also love to hear from any women who make their men do this.
Thanks for reading.

Why is this a question? Are  you committed to her FLR? Just do what you are told! 

Do you enjoy being locked up and enjoy her letting you release? Do what your are told!

ReplyQuote
susan9316
 susan9316
(@susan9316)
21/01/2019 11:50 pm  

As a sissy i totally get the cum eating rule - and i understand that the only place for my cum is in my mouth.  It may take a while to get there depending on how i am being fed but i know the rule.  That is just the way that it should be.  It was a challenge at first but i am accustomed to the taste and look forward to being able to show that i know who i am and grateful for the opportunity.  

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: