Clear all

Chastity Lifestyle Maid  

RSS

Sophie
 Sophie
(@Sophie)
04/01/2019 11:38 am  
Hello.
I rewrote the house, business, bank accounts and all my property to my wife. I am in the constant device of chastity Lori and now work as a maid in the house.
Legal documents signed in the device of chastity and did not understand what I was doing.
Can I challenge in court and return everything to return to the old way of life?

Sophie
 Sophie
(@Sophie)
06/01/2019 11:56 pm  

Today I signed the divorce papers.

ReplyQuote
TheGuyFromTumblr
 TheGuyFromTumblr
(@TheGuyFromTumblr)
09/01/2019 1:21 pm  

That's great to know. Hope for the best.

ReplyQuote
Sophie
 Sophie
(@Sophie)
08/02/2019 2:38 pm  

I dyed my hair, now I'm blonde. I did a lower lip piercing. Between the breasts, a new Queen Of Spades tattoo. Tattoo on the ass high-heeled shoes with the words "under the heel of Julia"

My wife got married. I was standing near the bed in the form of a maid with a tray with a bottle of champagne and two wine glasses, and my lady kept me on a leash attached to my collar while, husband fucked her with cancer. My dick pulsed, I burned with shame. They drank champagne and went into the shower.
I decided that I was staying.

ReplyQuote
Sophie
 Sophie
(@Sophie)
14/07/2019 9:28 am  

My mistress Sarah is pregnant with a new husband.

If a girl is born, they will give the name Lori. Humiliate me even more.

My new email: [email protected]

ReplyQuote
Sophie
 Sophie
(@Sophie)
15/07/2019 1:32 pm  

My ex-wife, now Mistress Sarah, became pregnant by a new husband. If a daughter is born, they will give the name Lori to humiliate me even more. We have been married with her for many years, and with the new husband she lives less than a year. Why she did not have children from me. Sarah always said she didn't want children.
My ex-mother-in-law, now Mistress Julia, constantly reminds me of a child not from me.
If I open my mouth and try to speak without permission, Mistress Julia my slaps her face. I am specifically looking for punishment, humiliation and rudeness. I like to be under the heel of Julia.
I have three months without sex. Without a strap-on. Without vibrator. My dick is reduced to 1 inch in length.
I just stand by the bed, in boots with heels and maid uniform, dropping my eyes to the floor, holding a tray with a bottle of wine and two glasses while my husband fucks my mistress Sarah.
It all wildly excites me. My dick flows every day. I have a fever, shivering all over my body, my head is spinning and not thinking.
I want to be whipped. I want to be fucked a real man with a big dick.

ReplyQuote
Someonethatwantstohelpyou
 Someonethatwantstohelpyou
(@Someonethatwantstohelpyou)
21/07/2019 1:23 am  

Just reminding that my offer is still avalible

ReplyQuote
Sophie
 Sophie
(@Sophie)
13/10/2019 8:06 pm  

How to attach images here?

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
12/02/2020 10:40 am  

My story new from a young age I was not the same as other boys were I lived I liked to be with girls more than boys when as an older male meet a beautiful slim tall woman with long dark hair I was besotted by her I was just what she was looking for a sub male my life would now be in a FLR relationship from now on after about six months we went to stay with a nurse friend of my Mistress wifes were this sub would be changed for the rest of his life drained of all semen so Mistress could have it frozen for use when Mistress wanted kids then my tubes were cut so I would never have any kids with any other woman but Mistress and circumcised witch left the skin very tight after I healed a chastity cage was put on Mistresses cock We had many happy years together and 2 kids lost her to cancer after 20 years as any one in this life style knows it is hard to find a good dominant woman now in a new FLR relationship still caged 24/7 mistress wanted her sub to have female breasts so now have D cup size breasts by using saw palmetto and fenugreek herb tablets over six months my life as a happy sub male whats your story 

ReplyQuote
francois
 francois
(@francois)
29/06/2020 11:32 am  
Posted by: @Sophie
Hello.
I rewrote the house, business, bank accounts and all my property to my wife. I am in the constant device of chastity Lori and now work as a maid in the house.
Legal documents signed in the device of chastity and did not understand what I was doing.
Can I challenge in court and return everything to return to the old way of life?

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: