Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Caged at work

alwayshorny
 alwayshorny
(@alwayshorny)
Topic starter  

The best thing for me is being caged at work. I can feel it all day long and it keeps my mind from wandering. Before my wife and I started doing this, I couldn’t help myself. I would flirt with every single female coworker around me. It was exhausting and unfair to her. Now that we’ve entered this lifestyle, I’m a much better husband. Anyone feel anything similar?

Ij I
 Ij I
(@Ij I)

my wife and I just started this and I can see where it is bringing us closer together. She needs help on how to proceed in public

ReplyQuote
please own me
 please own me
(@please own me)

Hi lj.   How lucky for you that  your Wife is a willing participant!  I have done voluminous reading on this subject and know as well how this lifestyle can bring couples closer.  It certainly makes us more attentive.  After weeks of self-appointed celibacy I even surprise myself at how submissive and willing to please I become.  Lately I have been reading all the material on LovingFLR.com.  It's a great site and I'm sure it could help both you and your wonderful Wife because it is written for strong women or women who wish to become strong.  This is not a kink site but a real life site but it will help you accept your subservience to a powerful Woman and help Her in becoming accepting of Her place as your leader.  

Please come back and post often with your experiences.  My Wife is vehemently opposed to this lifestyle which is very frustrating for me.  So I "live" through couples like the two of you as you relate your experiences here.  

Maybe you could be a bit more specific on your request to help Her "proceed in public"?  If you are wondering about wearing your device in public, it depends on the type.  I have a CB3000 which tends to stick out just a bit but no one has ever noticed it.  Buy my preferred device is my stainless steel cage with a urethral insert.  It is very short so I have to use lube or powder to squeeze into it but, once on, it is invisible even in fairly tight pants (which I obviously don't recommend!  

But as a confirmed sub, my idea of "public" is being made to serve my Wife and her Friends wearing only my chastity device.  That would be so awesome.  Imagine how jealous Her friends would be seeing the way I dote on Her!  You probably already know that, in chastity, She will soon become virtually your only focus.  

I hope this works out well for you.  Please keep us up to date!

please own me

ReplyQuote
lock4life
(@lock4life)
Eminent Member

I know this thread has been idle a bit, but I just wanted to encourage "please own me".

Sorry to hear she is opposed to chastity. It seems like it should be every woman's dream to call the shots.

Alas, my wife is non participatory in my chastity quest. However, she is not opposed, and is grateful that there is no pressure anymore. She has multiple issues that make it difficult for her, so in my personal journey to find a way to cope, I found chastity. 

I find that even though I am self locked, the thrill is there. I am locked 24 7 365. Its awesome. You do need to make sure you have a discreet and comfortable cage which varies and can be a challenge for some.

I use stainless steel open style so it is very easy to clean, so you don't have to take it off a lot, which is even more fun. I am fortunate that I am able to use the smallest size cages they make, so I can wear to work, swim, etc. I even wear it when I have to go for massage therapy. I never have an issue. I do not use urethral sounds since I wear my cage all the time, and I heard that they are best for short term play.

So, I can understand what it is like to be flying solo. There is no one else involved or wants to be. I have learned over time that having it there all the time has been pretty awesome. In those moments where you are feeling an urge, but you can't "scratch the itch", the restriction feels incredible. I don't know if you feel it the same way, but it lasts for hours.

Keep it up. Ok not the best choice of words. Don't give up trying but don't push the big red button, you might detonate her. Kaboom! Not good, bro. 

I have been locked for over a year now. There is no trade off. This thing stays on. Cleanings and Dr visits. Oh, yeah, flying. Other than that, the fun never ends.

Keep enjoying the chastity.

ReplyQuote
Boozi
 Boozi
(@Boozi)

Hi!! Since you’ve been locked up for over an year, how is your wife getting sex? How old are you both? Do you have kids? Where do you guys live? I’m so curious to know your details.

ReplyQuote
Hans Kompis
(@hans-kompis)
Trusted Member

Absolutely awesome to be working with a chastity device. That's how we've been for over five years. From time to time my wife teases me by sending sexy pictures in Skype. We have built a storage case for the key to the device from the remote-controlled lock. My wife can remotely control key availability. Initially, this is done because I sometimes go to sports training straight from work and then have to take the device off. Sometimes my wife, My Mistress, instructs her slave to masturbate, so I can’t claim to be locked in the device. It’s a little embarrassing to jerk off in the office toilet, but the Mistress word is my law. Usually I have to do this while my Mistress is watching my performance through Teams. The best thing about this is that she gets excited from what she sees so that when I get home, she’s already done without major foreplay.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Hans Kompis

ReplyQuote
Hans Kompis
(@hans-kompis)
Trusted Member

Gaged at ballet

I apologize for my poor English.

Last weekend, after ballet I came home with my Mistress. I took off my dark suit and opened the zipper on the back of my Mistress evening dress. In her translucent lingerie, garter belt, and nylon stockings, My Mistress was a truly spectacular sight.
I was ordered to go naked on the bed. My mistress spread my legs and sat between my feet, offering Her nylon feet to my mouth. I licked and sucked on the toes and soles of my Mistress. Released from my cage, dick gathered strength between the Queen's nylon thighs. She woke me hard with a vibrator and told me to fuck between Her thighs. The feeling given by Cervin’s 10 den nylons excited me insanely. I increased the speed of my hips and soon fired at Her thighs.
My mistress told me to turn around and lick the nylons clean. My mistress excited of from my licking enough to grab me by the hair to guide my mouth to Her clitoris. I had to lick her orgasm. I did the work as instructed and soon my Mistress gasped more and more - having an orgasm. I got my chastity gage in my hand and the order to put it in place - klick, Her property was protected again.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: