Notifications
Clear all

Betty does her thing - a chastity journey  

RSS

BettyTom
(@bettytom)
Trusted Member
11/06/2020 5:00 pm  

Since about 1 year ago I try to get it what this FLR and chastity thing can mean to me.

So I have read a lot of stuff related to FLR, male chastity and BDSM. I read about the benefits, the do´s and don´t. There were really a lot of fantasy things but some scientific themes too. I also read about things being much too extreme - for my taste.

Most of all I liked the psychological aspects I studied. Meanwhile I found my place of ease in all of this. Or lets say I know my field of ease…..

It was time for my hubby Tom to be faced with some of my first results. And so I did!

Toms birthday was in February 2020. I gave him a selfmade voucher for a chastity cage. He got a read face directly and nervously he began to stammer useless things. I calmed him down and explained, I´d really, really, really like him to get a handle on some things. On of these is his masturbation ….. and therefore I like him to wear a chastity belt or cage in the future.

First he tried to convince me that he is not masturbating, but You can imagine I even had to remain silent and smile at him. It only took one Minute and he realised himself was talking nonsense. So Tom admitted that I was right. There was no more discussion on this special day.

The following time I had to ask him several times if he has looked for a chastity cage yet. Excuses over excuses…. So I was forced to do this for him and ordered 4 different low priced cages of my choose to give it a try what kind of it fits best.

Until the cages got delivered I started preparing him for his future role or rather the first part of his role: he shall become chaste FOR ME – not less or more at this time!

Behind every great man, there's a strong woman.
Behind every submissive man, there belongs a woman with crop and collar.
Did you know, most great men are submissive?

locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
11/06/2020 11:04 pm  

Good for you Betty.  Like I've said before, chastity is all about attitude.  YOUR attitude must be stronger than your husbands, without  without ignoring his.  It sounds like you have already accomplished this.  He has to submit to you,  YOU have to convince him, but you can't force him.  The chastity thing has to be because he really wants to wether he admits it or not.   I like the fact that you bought some inexpensive devices to find one that works for both of you.  I just bought a VICE plus, $158 and it's anything but  PLUS.  The Vice is  plastic, highly rated but what I received was poorly designed, NOT a plus at all, way too small, it pinched and didn't fit well at all, when you decide to settle on a permanant cage I highly suggest you avoid the Vice.  Go for steel, they're a little heavier because they're stronger, more durable, easier to clean without removal,  and a steel cage on him will REALLY convince him you're serious!  Good luck with whatever you do.

I'm thinking the reason he didn't shop for devices, was because he wanted YOU to.   I can't wait to hear more!!!   

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
11/06/2020 11:24 pm  

@locknkeyed  Well done Betty, looks like you have taken the bull by the horns, or in your case by the penis, I love shopping for cages for my sub, BB has a small penis as some of you already know, so now we are into inversion, but cannot find one to invert him, 

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
BettyTom
(@bettytom)
Trusted Member
13/06/2020 8:59 am  

Thank you @locknkeyed and @MistressBea for your Answers.

Maybe I should have wrote the following in my first post, but I can not edit the post to make it up.

Dear reader!

Please do not be displeased if my answers are very short.

That´s not meant rude or disinterested!

I opened this thread for writing down my journey as it is. It is meant more like a blog than a discussion.

There are two reasons why I do not to discuss it very deep. First because I`d like to keep my posts tolerable together because they are intended as a timeline of proceedings.

Second my English is not native but I´m always trying to write correct and expressive. This is not done easily or quick.

But for now You deserve an adequate answer....

@locknkeyed

It is a common sense in chastity that you can not force a man to be chaste. But sadly this is not true. I understand that men wish not to be forced, but reality is they are. How do you define force? Put a man in chains and get him a cage? Well, that seems to be the kind of force everybody means. It´s corporal force and no, that will not work. But there are more ways to force.

Active and passive psychological force (e.g. pavlovian conditioning, sexual depending), financial force (aka blackmailing) and not at least self force by the man. And let me tell you, all those examples are performed every second, everywhere and on every human. Sometimes hidden, sometimes shown open. Mostly not in the sexual context, often without being even noticed that it happens. Nobody names it force, but everybody knows it is. One aim, one result of all this is: attitude!

Yes, you are right to say chastity is about attitude. But nobody cares wherefrom the attitude comes as long as its a strong attitude.

I know about those mechanism and I am not ashamed to use it on my hubby because – and I wish to point that out – I know our personal borders, and its kind of consensual. Never would do that to strangers!

@MistressBea

You are right, but my hubby my be kind of a bull ….. but got only one horn to take – and that one is really not worth mentioning. So lets say, I take him by the balls. Furthermore I think ballgrabbing its more effective. He better uses his horn banging his head against the walls of chastity. But I am not a fan of inversion and to be true, I do not believe that inversion is working. It is my toy, I want it and I need it for my game.

And for sure I do not need a sissy boi.

Betty

This post was modified 4 weeks ago 5 times by BettyTom

Behind every great man, there's a strong woman.
Behind every submissive man, there belongs a woman with crop and collar.
Did you know, most great men are submissive?

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: