Clear all

[Sticky] Welcome to the forum  

Page 4 / 4
  RSS

Brokenbrian
(@brokenbrian)
Trusted Member
22/08/2020 9:04 am  

Chastity is being able to work as normal but be chastised, the micro cage is perfect for me, its very comfortable, short , and when i wear cloths no bulges, you do need to have the tube inserted for toilet duties, thank you Mistressbea 

BrokenBrian

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
22/08/2020 6:35 pm  

WHOA!!!!  Brian.   That's just awesome.    i love that.     I've tried so be that compressed, not bragging but i just have too much to secure and the base ring just comes off.     You seem to be comfortable with that,  That's important.    I've added a bit to my collection but I've injured my knee ,  I'm off work for at least two weeks and i'm in and out of the hospital for tests, xrays and mri images of my knee.    I hate tking my cage off all the time.   Here's a shot of my lastest, with still another one due any day.    I'm so jealous of your ability to wear that device.... THAT IS WHAT CHASTITY IS ALL ABOUT.   

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
05/09/2020 12:53 am  

I'VE BEEN DOING THIS SO LONG,  i can't remember when I started,   and have no plans to give it up.   To many this is a fantasy.   You can tell by the several months between posts.    This is the most inactive site I've ever seen.   I'm sorry, I've lost interest in the site, not the reason for it.   

I just created a shortened device last night, 24 hours ago.    I wish anyone and everyone who visits here a couple times a year all the best.   I'm as guilty as everyone else, I don't log in anymore, due mostly to lack of interest.     I do this, chastity, and all the adventures and experiences connected with it, in real life,  every day.

Always looking for others into the lifestyle, but it's just not here.     "Bye."          

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
Switchlicious
(@switchlicious)
08/09/2020 7:33 am  

@locknkeyed

So sorry to see you go. I just joined, mostly on the strength of @hungadunga3 and your comments in cum eating post.

Sorry, newbie, haven't worked out how to link it just yet.

Anyway, sending appreciation.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: