Welcome to the foru...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Welcome to the forum

Page 3 / 3

locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member

MISTRESS CATHERINE.   (I love your...uh...photo) ?    My GF (and key holder to my LIFE) wanted to know what an Iron Maiden is.  I showed her and she wants to buy "me" one.    We discussed it and of course she said she was going to get it and I WOULD wear it.   In the meantime, it hasn't been ordered yet, We dug through all my spare parts and I  built a "training" Iron Maiden.

This rubber sleeve has hard little nubs all over it, it was designed to stimulate a woman during sex.   MINE was turned inside out so the nubs were on the inside.    UGH!     Using a base ring, the sleeve went on, and he ring is so tight it holds the sleeve on and cannot be removed once it's padlocked on.  

After a few days we looked and my poor cock looks like it was run over by a truck!  No damage, no bruising,  It looks like I have Penis Measles and dimples!   

Looks like i might be getting a new cage soon!   AAAUUGHHH! 

By the way, she tried to email you just to say hello but it wouldn't go through.  Your husband sounds like a very fortunate guy, MY GF shares my interest in chastity but she's not the  more dominant/ aggressive  person i wish she was. 

Anyway, here's my new device, she calls it the Rubber Maiden.      

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@bryony)
Trusted Member

@locknkeyed

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@bryony)
Trusted Member

@locknkeyed, Barbara said show your girl friend this photo, as this is what i have to offer, thats why she would like your penis out of the cage, your girl friend is a lucky girl,

ReplyQuote
nerdjack
(@nerdjack)

Is there a way to contact you admin? I have used the contact form but it returns an error every time I try to send a message.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: