[Sticky] Welcome to the forum

35 Posts
14 Users
7 Likes
22.1 K Views
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Eminent Member

MISTRESS CATHERINE.   (I love your...uh...photo) ?    My GF (and key holder to my LIFE) wanted to know what an Iron Maiden is.  I showed her and she wants to buy "me" one.    We discussed it and of course she said she was going to get it and I WOULD wear it.   In the meantime, it hasn't been ordered yet, We dug through all my spare parts and I  built a "training" Iron Maiden.

This rubber sleeve has hard little nubs all over it, it was designed to stimulate a woman during sex.   MINE was turned inside out so the nubs were on the inside.    UGH!     Using a base ring, the sleeve went on, and he ring is so tight it holds the sleeve on and cannot be removed once it's padlocked on.  

After a few days we looked and my poor cock looks like it was run over by a truck!  No damage, no bruising,  It looks like I have Penis Measles and dimples!   

Looks like i might be getting a new cage soon!   AAAUUGHHH! 

By the way, she tried to email you just to say hello but it wouldn't go through.  Your husband sounds like a very fortunate guy, MY GF shares my interest in chastity but she's not the  more dominant/ aggressive  person i wish she was. 

Anyway, here's my new device, she calls it the Rubber Maiden.      

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@bryony)
Eminent Member

@locknkeyed

ReplyQuote
Brokenbrian
(@bryony)
Eminent Member

@locknkeyed, Barbara said show your girl friend this photo, as this is what i have to offer, thats why she would like your penis out of the cage, your girl friend is a lucky girl,

ReplyQuote
nerdjack
(@nerdjack)

Is there a way to contact you admin? I have used the contact form but it returns an error every time I try to send a message.

ReplyQuote
Hans Kompis
(@hans-kompis)

New member:
Hello everybody.
Absolutely awesome experience so far. My wife is my Mistress and I love her absurdly. She locked me up 1848 days ago and opens me up for washing or playing sports. Of course, we actively have sex, so there really isn’t any celibacy here. The fact that I have handed over the ownership of my genitals to my wife excites me and her. To keep the ownership unclear, my Mistress burned her initials on my buttocks in 2016. Even though we live in a pretty normal married relationship, little kinky activities color our daily lives. Our common leisure time is somewhat incomprehensible and difficult to describe to outsiders. Respect and appreciation for the other, love and joy play a central role in everything we do. For those in a good relationship, I recommend trying permanent chastity - it changes the chemistry of the couple positively.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3

Share: