Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Welcome to the forum

Page 1 / 3

malechastitylifestyle
(@malechastitylifestyle)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

welcome to our new forum. Created to let our thousands of monthly visitors discuss the male chastity lifestyle! 

We ask you to be respectful of others  - no abuse and no spamming  ? 

P.J.
 P.J.
(@P.J.)

Hi all

54yo gay sub looking to explore self chastity and info advice and experience is greatly appreciated 

Anyone in Dallas 

could use some help 

thanks 

P.J.

ReplyQuote
Bob4herpleasure
 Bob4herpleasure
(@Bob4herpleasure)

Hello World,

My wife and I have tried enforced Male chastity on and off for around 2 years. As a grower rather than a shower it has been an interesting, though torturous at times, journey thus far.

We have tried several "ball loop" cages and tubes which were all painful after a few days. This was irrespective of erections but any attempted one led to even worse pain which did not subside with the offending erection.

We want to try long term chastity so we moved on with a frenum piercing (my first piercing of my life) and bought a plastic, custom made cage. Although this also proved problematic as it slipped forward and began pulling hard on the piercing bar whenever I got the beginnings of an erection and could not be repositioned correctly without unlocking to do so.

We talked about a more secure piercing for months (as in she told me we needed a better solution) and decided to go for the Prince Albert piercing. I volunteered to get it as my wife was serious about the domination side of things and she assured me that she would be wearing the key, restraining, teasing, edging, denying and using me to satisfy her while I am locked up.

I kept putting it off due to worry of the pain but she commanded it this week. I was pierced yesterday with the prince Albert and have no complaints. The pain was about the same as the frenum and done in a second. Now to get this healed so that the real long term chastity play can begin and may lead to a full FLR.

Locktober is on the cards I'm told. Maybe followed by NOvember.

I hope so.

ReplyQuote
Bob4herpleasure
(@bob4herpleasure)

Hello World,

My wife and I have tried enforced Male chastity on and off for around 2 years. As a grower rather than a shower it has been an interesting, though torturous at times, journey thus far.

We have tried several "ball loop" cages and tubes which were all painful after a few days. This was irrespective of erections but any attempted one led to even worse pain which did not subside with the offending erection.

We want to try long term chastity so we moved on with a frenum piercing (my first piercing of my life) and bought a plastic, custom made cage. Although this also proved problematic as it slipped forward and began pulling hard on the piercing bar whenever I got the beginnings of an erection and could not be repositioned correctly without unlocking to do so.

We talked about a more secure piercing for months (as in she told me we needed a better solution) and decided to go for the Prince Albert piercing. I volunteered to get it as my wife was serious about the domination side of things and she assured me that she would be wearing the key, restraining, teasing, edging, denying and using me to satisfy her while I am locked up.

I kept putting it off due to worry of the pain but she commanded it this week. I was pierced yesterday with the prince Albert and have no complaints. The pain was about the same as the frenum and done in a second. Now to get this healed so that the long term chastity play can begin.

Locktober is on the cards I'm told. Maybe followed by NOvember.

I hope so.

ReplyQuote
SubP81
 SubP81
(@SubP81)

Hello everyone. 

So my new life has started today I've just received my device and been wearing it all day so far. Due to having young children constantly jumping all over me unfortunately I'm unable to wear it 24/7.

My wife has currently banned me from cumming for at least 2 weeks (that is when shes arranged to go and meet up with another guy and stay the night with him). I have to please her everyday, do chores and pretty much anything she asks of me.

We're new to this but both really enjoying it at the moment. 

Any words of advice from anyone will be much appreciated ?

Thanks for reading 

SubP81

ReplyQuote
SubP81
 SubP81
(@SubP81)

Hi everyone, 

Just introducing myself. Me and my wife have just started on this amazing journey my first cage came yesterday and I was in it most of the day.

She is loving the power she has over me now getting me to do anything and everything for her. She's been speaking to other guys too and has arranged to meet one in a couple of weeks, she informed me yesterday that she's decided to stay the night in his hotel.

As i said before we are both very new to this so any help and advice would be much appreciated.

SubP81

ReplyQuote
Stewhex
(@stewhex)
Trusted Member

Hello all. Toronto based 35 year old bi male looling into this as a future keyholder. Come say hi as i do not bite.

ReplyQuote
cockslave
 cockslave
(@cockslave)

@Bob4herpleasure,

I am a GWM who has been a chastity fan f0r a good many years now.  And while my reply on this forum which appears to be heterosexually orientated may be inappropriate, the experience of being locked up in a male chastity device is pretty much the same for both straight and gay males, IMHO.

I read your post with interest and wanted to share with you my experiences and thoughts on the matter in the hope that they will allow you to fulfill your desire to be locked up on a long-term basis.  Over the years, I too have experimented with a wide variety of captive ball devices as well as those that use a Prince Albert to secure it to the male member.  My negative experiences and problems with those types of devices are pretty much the same as you enumerated and described and were frustrating because the possibility of long-term wearing of a male chastity belt (cb) seemed to be virtually impossible.

I have found, as have many others, that the only cbs that will allow long-term lock-up, are Florentine or Tollyboy design belts that lock on about the waist and use a heavy stainless steel, anatomically correct, tube in which to imprison the penis.  The weight of the device is taken off of the penis and testicles and supported by the waist belt making it much more comfortable to wear.  It also eliminates pinching and binding problems associated with captive ball devices.

Carrara Designs is the Cadillac of such devices.  Custom-made-to-measure with a snug, correct fit, it is virtually impossible to pull out of the device when locked into it.  And, should you desire the extra measure of security, you can order a special, lockable, steel end-plug that connects to your Prince Albert and which makes it absolutely impossible to withdraw your member, even if it is in a flaccid state.  There are several models from which to choose covering a wide price range.

Many folks feel that this is a very expensive belt, especially for folks who are learning about the chastity game and not looking to have take a mortgage on the farm in order to purchase one.  Having spent mucho dinero on a host of cbs over the years in my search for the perfect belt and given the excellent quality and build of this device, I do not perceive it as expensive and feel that it is worth every penny of the cost of one.  YMMV 😉

Lucky for us, the Chinese have flooded the market with relatively inexpensive, Tollyboy-style cbs.  So, if you would like to try the fit and feel of a Carrara cb,  for around $250., you can purchase The Enforcer which is almost an exact rip-off of the Carrara belt except lighter and not of the same quality build and give it a try before going for the gold.

Hope this helps and good luck on your chastity journey.

ReplyQuote
Keisa
 Keisa
(@Keisa)

@cockslave

welcome

ReplyQuote
Lock me up
(@lock-me-up)

Hi everyone I am new here, from fl. Looking for someone to serve and lock me up and hold the key. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you.

ReplyQuote
lady jane
 lady jane
(@lady jane)

@lock-me-up welcome, if you are looking for an online keyholder feel free to email me at [email protected]

ReplyQuote
Robert
 Robert
(@Robert)

Just getting started with chastity. Mature bi married male. No sex with the wife so the device will be unknown to her. Want to keep myself from masturbating almost daily and having sex with others so I want to be placed into chastity and am looking for a keyholder to keep me

ReplyQuote
dale3
(@dale3)

Hello, 65yo bi male new to this. Currently looking for a keyholder. I am in Southeast Florida

ReplyQuote
Nic
 Nic
(@Nic)

Hi All

50yo South African

Been practicing chastity for a few years now !

Awesome

ReplyQuote
mike leis
 mike leis
(@mike leis)

hello i am a 51 biwm got a chastity device on my own. wanted to try it out and i love the felling when it is on.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: