Forum

PA closed ring insi...

Notifications
Clear all

PA closed ring inside steel chastity cage?  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
16/05/2020 8:53 am  

@locknkeyed OMG you are jealous how do you think i feel about your GF, If I was her you would be in a cage that gave you no chance of playing with it, even to keep yourself on the edge, so that when i released you it would be like a raging bull, you would bury that PA into a needing  heaven, Maybe that is what your girl friend needs, you caged so that she has full control and you can not touch yourself, give her the keys then suffer, i have attached a photo of what i would put your lovely cock into 24/7, ps did email you,

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
16/05/2020 9:09 am  

@locknkeyed Sorry sent the wrong photo, this device comes in 2 pieces head cover and shaft cover then lock together, imagine walking around in the nude how much it will stretch and tease your cock, and it fits your PA,

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
16/05/2020 4:26 pm  

The device you're showing is made by STEELWORKS (Germany I think)  their products are very precisely custom made, excellent quality and VERY  expensive.  I sent them a quote request but I think they're out of my price range.  

If you take a large marshmallow, and squish it down flat, see how it gets fatter?  That's me in a small cage, and I slip out of it too easily.  I've discovered that wearing a longer cage needed something more. I'm now wearing these items, soft but heavy rubber sheaths that keep me extended but not erect.  By turning them inside out, all those nasty little nubs are keeping me soft, and I can feel every one of them digging into me, kind of like when your hand or foot falls asleep and is waking up. 

My opinion, and everyone has their own, is that chastity means you have a penis, and the chastity part means you get to see it, feel it, but it's right there, all locked up and you just don't have access to it.   If someone else has the keys, they can still touch you, sort of,  all caged up, fondle it, tease it,  and keep re-assuring you that it's right there in front of you, but it's really THEIRS now.  A vibrator is the most frustrating thing in the world to me.  I love the feeling but no matter how hard ( excuse the term) I try, I can't cum!  OH [email protected]%%#$##$, I guess the masochist in me is coming out, because I'm NOT !

(I'm jealous because my GF is losing interest, she's not very sexual anyway, chastity is just part of my life, finding someone to share it with is not that easy.)

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
16/05/2020 9:29 pm  

@locknkeyed, I feel for you, i hated male chastity for many years, i thought it degrading and weird, but as you have read life deals us all different cards, and my lastest hand came in 2016, now it has changed me from being a shy reclusive women to one that is out going inquisitive and very domineering, infact im the one always being acused of chatting up men, BB is no wimp and enjoys his new role in our life, he wanted his penis caged many years ago and i was the reluctant one, It would be nice to see more cocks in cages on this forum site, hope you can bring your GF round to your way of having sex and fun, It would give me great pleasure to be your virtual key holder, put your keys into an envelope date it seal it and take a photo, send me the photo and i will let you know when you can break the seal, you must send me a photo every day of the sealed envolope with some comformation of the date in the photo, are you up for it, ie laptop screen or phone screen, happy hours

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
16/05/2020 11:34 pm  

Mistress Bea, Thank you for the offer, but I don't have my keys.  I gave them willingly to my GF Melanie, to convince her how serious I was and am about my chastity.  I'm like your husband, I was born with only one testicle.   I've been very self concious about that my whole life, afraid someone would find out.  I'm a regular  guy with a very shy  submissive ? personality I just cant shake, despite being ex-Army, an ex-cop and even an ex-husband. 

Melanie and I were drinking on New Years day 2020 when I kinda sorta offered her my resolution, give her my keys until January 1, 2021. Yeah, all year long.   I've only been released a couple  times since then for cage changes, one of those times was today. 

I'm currently in the black rubber penis sleeve (she bought) in the picture in my post above.  The little nubs are on the inside of course, I'm stretched inside the sleeve, soft and there's no room for an erection!    That, pushed  into a 3 1/2 inch cage with a 1 3/4 inch base ring.  Take one wrist in your other hand, squeeze it tight and hold it, that's what I'm feeling  all the time!   As long as I'm not bleeding anywhere, this is her contribution to my chastity.   She says I can't take it off until I start showing myself  friends of hers.   NO sex, just some teasing and humiliation.  She even suggested giving them, (and I don't even know who they are,)  my keys and making me beg for them.  

Anyway, my next maybe  release is promised on my birthday, on July 18, if I don't piss her off between now and then.  By the way, does anybody NAME that part of your body?   I never have but it feels like maybe I should.  Hmmmm.

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
17/05/2020 6:07 am  

Late night thoughts......it's late, it's dark and it's quiet, and i can't even masturbate!!!

Well I gotta sit down when I go pee

that's cause the very best part of me, 

the part that no body  gets to see

is locked inside a cage.

Got nothin' to do with where it's been

or who I've known or I've been "in", 

ain't had no sex since who knows when?

got nothin' to do with age.

They say it's all about attitude

what's in your head not in your bed,

some guys get it some guys don't 

some ladies /mistresses/keyholders/wives/ others,   let you, some ladies don't.

it really don't matter

if you're old or young, 

you're locked up, she has the keys

your sex organ, is now your tongue!

You, WE, are what we are

we do what we do, 

and hope we find others,

with the same point of view.

With all that in mind

our goal is to please, 

with only one question....

WHERE THE @#$$###$  ARE  THE KEYS????

(Bored, lonely, horny, frustrated, caged, locked, keyless, clueless, but still romantic?, and "up" all night, feeling creative!)

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
17/05/2020 6:08 pm  

@locknkeyed, Just come in from a day in the garden, BB has been hard at it all day in the nude as we are so secluded where we live with high hedges around most of the cottage, he is now making a meal for us both while i catch up, 

And i have to say that is a most impressive photo, i did grip my wrist and it feels very tight, do you know how long Malanie will keep you locked in that one, 

I am arranging a surprise for BB next weekend, as Jan my neighbour from down the road called in for some plants today and he told us that he would be home alone all next weekend ( winking at me ) as Kristine was going away to look after her mother, I will let you know about BB's surprise after the event, must look up a penis sleeve for BB now (great idea) 

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
19/05/2020 4:51 pm  

UH OH.  First time I sorta complained about my newest rubber lined cage, being too tight My GF showed me this.  

Her argument was that I don't use them anyway,  GULP!

She's ordered me another cage she likes.

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
26/05/2020 1:47 am  

I wanted to address the PA thing and chastity.  I've always worn something in my penis / PA piercing, that's what I got it for.   With some cages it's not possible. I can wear a ring IN a cage, but I've always wanted a ring THROUGH the cage.  DOUBLE security!   This is my favorite cage but after a while I shrink up and I only fill about half of it.  NOW I finally got a ring through my piercing AND the end of the cage.   She wants a padlock but the little ones that come with the cage are too small, and MASTER padlocks from the hardware store are too big.  I'm still looking. 

In the meantime, the balls on this ring are tightened with pliers so I can't get them off, it doesn't matter anyway, the cage is still padlocked on.   Being all scrunched up is appealing to me but it doesn't work for me.  I like seeing myself, knowing I don't have access to "it".  I can get about a half of an erection and that's pure frustration, I can't touch myself, half of an erection is just torment, and I still can't cum.   I just defined chastity!

Sorry for the close up picture, I'm not showing off, I  just want to show the ring through the cage.  

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
26/05/2020 7:53 am  

@locknkeyed  Do not be sorry for that wonderful close up photo, that has got me turned on again, read my post to Awuor. about my weekend, right now i could try and take that as it is, please post more closeups of your fantastic cock, I for one cannot see enough of caged cocks, 

I guess you would not feel good if you had a cage fitted like the one in the photo, off to get some sleep thinking about your PA/cage

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
28/05/2020 2:24 am  

Last night my GF/keyholder called me into the bedroom and allowed me to watch her as she used the vibrator I bought for her, both inside and out to thoroughly please herself.  I offered oral service but she declined because she knew I really wanted to do it!  She explained that she didn't need me anymore, sexually.  

I was told to pick one item from my chastity inventory,  but she wanted me in my long cage, (the one in my profile picture) wearing the little nubs rubber sleeve, (nubs inside of course).  With the rubber sleeve I completely fill up the cage,   only alot tighter in the sleeve.  Things between us concerning chastity had been going downhill lately, she seemed to lose interest but she didn't want me having control.  

The attached photo explains everything.  She held 3 keys, I thought there was only two.  Now there are none.   There is a second padlock too, through my PA piercing, the sleeve  and the cage.  She says she dropped them in her (adult) daughters purse, She doesn't know it or what they're for, just ask her. 

I guess it's my problem now.     

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
28/05/2020 7:21 am  

@locknkeyed Hope you know a really good lock smith, but surely this is what you men dream about, The tease, frustration, the pain of restricted erections, that's chastity, I'm glad that she now realises that she does not need you for sex, hope you have lots of long frustrated nights in front  you, which will stretch out to weeks and months,

I emailed you again on the email address you gave me and had no reply,!!

Happy frustration,  MistressBea

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Lockankeyed
 Lockankeyed
(@Lockankeyed)
28/05/2020 1:03 pm  

I wonder if the site is blocking it, here's my direct email

ReplyQuote
Lockankeyed
 Lockankeyed
(@Lockankeyed)