Notifications
Clear all

Long term chastity  

RSS

Josh
 Josh
(@Josh)
16/03/2019 5:15 am  

Hi - Josh here. I just put a cock cage on. I don't wear it often and usually only for half a day max. Just seeking some advice please.  Can you do yourself harm wearing it long term ? Can you lose your ability to function as normal wearing it long term ? Thank  you

lock4life
(@lock4life)
Eminent Member
19/03/2019 11:47 am  

Josh, it is good to wear it in intervals, at the outset. But once you get used to it, you can go longer, even permanent. You will want to get a cage that is sized for you. Cages come in a wide variety of sizes, just like us. So fit is critical. Also, material is important, based on how long you will be wearing it. Hygiene is the other issue besides fit and finish.

I have not found anything that said it would harm you long term. I don't know what your long term goal is, but I am permanently locked, over a year now, with no issues, in a stainless steel cage. 

For me, the only issue I have is, once you get used to it, and you have stayed locked in it for a while, when you take it off, you will want it back on because you will miss how good it feels, and you find you can't live without it. Keep that in mind when choosing a device, and get a long term wear type.

ReplyQuote
please own me
(@please-own-me)
Trusted Member
25/03/2019 4:48 pm  

Good information above!  I would add one thing, based on experience....I know a guy with E.D.  So he can't get hard.  Says his member has shrunk over the past several years.  So I'm thinking the old "use it or lose it" theory could be at work here.  My suggestion....take it off at least once a week and EDGE.  Get good and hard...just don't allow yourself to cum.  (A little leaking won't hurt and that way you can get used to downing your own cum in small quantities.)

ReplyQuote
SherieGroves
(@sheriegroves)
20/09/2019 7:46 pm  

Male chastity is growing in popularity. It was not very popular at the time when my husband started using it, but today it has become trendy. My husband uses Steel Chastity Cage, and it's very comfortable after using steel chastity cages. They feel relaxed. Steel Chastity Cages, also known to help enhance sexual endurance when used regularly. Besides, a chastity cage can be an innovative device for the one willing to try.

This post was modified 1 year ago by SherieGroves

ReplyQuote
Cuck57
 Cuck57
(@Cuck57)
22/09/2019 6:39 am  

I wish I had someone to lock me up ! And own me...

ReplyQuote
Tucked Away
 Tucked Away
(@Tucked Away)
23/12/2019 12:34 pm  

Hello,

I am new here. I have played with chastity on and of for maybe 5 years. My record was 35 days, did 31 once, several two-week stints, etc. I am not in the longest lockdown ever. It was to be no cumming until Christmas (25 days). Well, I've been scolded repeatedly and it has gone like this, not until next year(Jan 1), another week but it sounded dramatic. Then, again until my birthday in February, (add 6 weeks), Then she said, you'll be so close, maybe you should just go 90 days (Feb. 29th). I am an inherent smartass & she smacked me with the 90 shortly thereafter. I think that one was fixed. Last night I said something and boom, 120. end of March..

Advice? Tips? Anything. Please.

ReplyQuote
BettyTom
(@bettytom)
Trusted Member
24/12/2019 12:19 pm  

Hmmmm....

advice: in the future watch your smartass conversation and get the fruits of this.

But meanwhile: enjoy! ? 

Betty

Behind every great man, there's a strong woman.
Behind every submissive man, there belongs a woman with crop and collar.
Did you know, most great men are submissive?

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
29/12/2019 7:28 pm  

Today is Sunday,  December 29, 2019.   I have been released from almost a whole month of chastity.  It's good I think but weird not wearing something with a lock on it.  My GF bought me a plastic PURPLE  cage for Christmas (she wanted pink but it wasn't available)  but it's too small. and we were both disappointed.  She got angry so I told her I could modify it to fit.  With a little cutting it in half, and using GOOP (uncured liquid rubber) I widened it, and it's amazingly wider by  almost 1/2   inch, ALL of my cock fits still snug and  comfortably inside it and YES it still locks on.    The availability of larger chastity cages for larger men is very limited.   

I am a free man!...no cage, I must remain naked at home all the time and I can even masturbate all I want,(as long as she gets to watch)   UNTIL WEDNESDAY MORNING, JANUARY, 1,  2020.    On January 1,  she will put me back in chastity, in this rebuilt, reinforced cage with a stronger padlock until January 1, 2021    OR   she will send pics of me to everyone she and I know, on every chastity site she can find,  to ALL our unknowing  friends AND people I work with. She even threatened to tell her sister!  I know she can and will.  

ONE YEAR, 365 DAYS, 12 MONTHS.  One half hour  a month free for inspection, 30 minute max. NO CUMMING!   In two days I'll start being locked up for a whole year.  I started all of this, she thought it was funny at first,  then fascinating, interesting and exciting, as long as she does and always will possess the keys.    

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
BettyTom
(@bettytom)
Trusted Member
30/12/2019 6:31 am  
Posted by: @locknkeyed

ONE YEAR, 365 DAYS, 12 MONTHS.  One half hour  a month free for inspection, 30 minute max. NO CUMMING!   In two days I'll start being locked up for a whole year.  I started all of this, she thought it was funny at first,  then fascinating, interesting and exciting, as long as she does and always will possess the keys.    

Uh! This is very hard. No cumming over the whole year! I understand your wife, really,  but I am not sure if I could do that to my hubby. I mean, 1, 2 maybe 3 month until cumming is allowed ... OK.

But 1 year is a damned long time!

Wish you very much mental strength to bear it up!

Betty

Behind every great man, there's a strong woman.
Behind every submissive man, there belongs a woman with crop and collar.
Did you know, most great men are submissive?

ReplyQuote
Lockddup
 Lockddup
(@Lockddup)
30/12/2019 12:22 pm  

Being locked up without being teased and denied at least 2 or 3 times a week is no fun in my oppinion 

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
31/12/2019 1:55 am  

An additional note:   We're very open minded, easy going, playful and romantic and the chastity thing was MY secret kink before I even knew her.  This isn't a forced thing, she actually teases me about "Gee a REAL man could do it"   and  "You're not a sissy are you?"  "You gonna wimp out on me?" , followed by giggles and hugs.

We also negotiated a deal,  if she can make me cum ONCE a month while still caged, with the vibrator I  bought for her,  she'll allow it, but the cage STAYS ON!

Tomorrow nigh, new years eve 2019,  when I come home from work, the new cage goes on,  we have friends and her daughter coming over.  No one will know but us.  I expect some very intense teasing as we welcome on 2020.  

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
Lockddup
(@lockddup)
Trusted Member
31/12/2019 8:45 am  

when you're locked up longer than 14 days, cumming while caged with a powerful enough vibrator (magic wand) will be no problem at all! lol.

when she succeeds, are you allowed a full orgasm or ruined?

have fun tonight 🙂

Please don't mind my English, it isn't my native language.

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
02/01/2020 2:32 am  

A full orgasm or ruined?   depends on her mood and how well she thinks I've done to please her...we actually (so far) kind of have fun with this, she likes me naked, well maybe a Tshirt,  she likes to see the cage and play with the key in front of me.   Plus she says in maybe a month or so, she'll let me buy something else and switch them around now and then.   

J. Morris

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: