exciting journey ah...

Notifications
Clear all

exciting journey ahead  

RSS

tobyjugs
(@tobyjugs)
03/09/2018 3:14 pm  

I've been reading your great articles for weeks now. I would have like some way to interact , apart from WP comments, so great.

I'd love to hear from others who have started male chastity with their other half. I have just bought my cage 10 days ago and have been wearing it almost 6 days. Its been a very erotic experience and I haven't had an orgasm in 6 days!

My wife is enjoying her new power and its created an exciting dynamic between us!  

Would love to know how others who have been in chastity longer, are finding the experience?

Hooky
 Hooky
(@Hooky)
18/09/2018 5:56 pm  

Hi

Well as a verteran of over 600 days in chastity I would firstly say welcome.

You have now done the first couple of weeks, got used to being woken at night by your restrained cock and hopefully been good enough to enjoy a little release.

Male chastity is actually about all sorts of extremes but from my perspective it is that feeling of always being close to one you love.  That feeling that your wife is always with you no matter where you are. 

MikeyC liked
ReplyQuote
please own me
(@please-own-me)
Trusted Member
07/12/2018 7:11 pm  

For you guys who are new to chastity.....have your Wives always been somewhat dominant?  Are they enjoying the power as well as the closeness?  Did you discuss this before you bought your devices?  My Wife is not the least bit interested...in fact, it disgusts Her.  What convinced your Wives this would be a good thing enough to be willing to give it a try?  VERY CURIOUS!

ReplyQuote
Ian
 Ian
(@Ian)
15/04/2019 11:45 pm  

We are fairly new to it too. We Started with a one day stint, then a day off, then upped it to three with a break, then five etc.. now I’m day seven of ten.. it’s hard but very good for our closeness. I was wasting so much sexual energy masturbating and I’m rechanneling that into so many areas. So much more productive around the house, at work.. I broached the idea first as I said it might be a way to help stop my habit as I was getting annoyed at myself and how it was affecting our relationship and my wife agreed. She said she would watch the baby oil level get lower and lower and feel sad I was pleasuring myself over us being close. It’s not easy and does get uncomfortable but it’s definitely made me more attentive and sexually interested. I’m am forever fondling her in bed and asking to give her oral where before I’d turn over and sleep. My wife is encouraged and said it’s a great idea. She has the keys ? all three of them. There is one she has dropped into a liquid tea light and let it re harden so it’s there for emergencies but there’s no way to access it without it showing. On day ten I’m awaiting my reward.. hopefully full sex but the last time just a quick handjob. I feel that this has stopped me controlling things and given my wife the power to either demand or refuse. Hope that’s of interest to you. Ian x

MikeyC liked
ReplyQuote
Locked19
(@locked19)
Eminent Member
10/07/2019 1:37 am  

I'm on roughly day 1 of a 30 day lock up. So far it isn't bad but I know my urges for release will get strong. I need to keep my focus that I will not touch the key until 30 days as this is much needed! 

ReplyQuote
Locked19
(@locked19)
Eminent Member
10/07/2019 12:03 pm  

Day 2 begins. I have very strong urges to unlock and cum but, I know the consequences even though this is self discipline. I still have 28 days left and I must stay locked until I have completed my 30 day sentence. I need this to be better. Hopefully the urges will stay away by the end.

ReplyQuote
Locked19
(@locked19)
Eminent Member
10/07/2019 12:43 pm  

Note: I would love to edge but I know where it could lead. I need to just accept my lock up.

ReplyQuote
Locked19
(@locked19)
Eminent Member
22/07/2019 1:29 am  

I have learned my lesson but still locked away....

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: