Forum

Notifications

Chastity too small?  

RSS

Cam
 Cam
(@Cam)
29/01/2020 8:38 pm  

Hi I’ve tried two chastity cages, one plastic and one rubber. Both of my cages seem to pull my balls far forward when I get hard and it is really uncomfortable for my balls can anyone help with this please?

Barthvader
 Barthvader
(@Barthvader)
30/01/2020 10:49 am  

Hi,

thats normal.

In the beginning it's hard, but further intime your erections become lesser and lesser and wearing your device becomes comfortabeler.

Keep on being chastisised. 

ReplyQuote
RPChance
 RPChance
(@RPChance)
11/02/2020 3:54 pm  

So many men seem to think that chastity should be easy and comfortable and somehow be all about them.  That is not the case my fellow males.  If your wife/+1 cages you it is to keep you from experiencing enjoyment.  With that comes some pain and a lot of agony.  It's supposed to hurt, it's supposed to deny you pleasure.  I don't know where the idea comes from you quit having erections in your cage, but for me at least that is not the case.

Suck it up guys, subsume your desires and do as you are told.

ReplyQuote
Peter
 Peter
(@Peter)
16/02/2020 10:18 pm  

My cage is far too small and bothers me every minute of every day. I am not allowed to talk about my cage or bring it up at all. I have no idea when I will be released, I am not allowed to talk about that either. I was told we would have a discussion about a release date somewhere in the future after a year of chastity. Anyway, mine is very uncomfortable and bothers me greatly. 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: