Notifications
Clear all

Chastity too small?  

RSS

Cam
 Cam
(@Cam)
29/01/2020 9:38 pm  

Hi I’ve tried two chastity cages, one plastic and one rubber. Both of my cages seem to pull my balls far forward when I get hard and it is really uncomfortable for my balls can anyone help with this please?

Barthvader
 Barthvader
(@Barthvader)
30/01/2020 11:49 am  

Hi,

thats normal.

In the beginning it's hard, but further intime your erections become lesser and lesser and wearing your device becomes comfortabeler.

Keep on being chastisised. 

ReplyQuote
RPChance
 RPChance
(@RPChance)
11/02/2020 4:54 pm  

So many men seem to think that chastity should be easy and comfortable and somehow be all about them.  That is not the case my fellow males.  If your wife/+1 cages you it is to keep you from experiencing enjoyment.  With that comes some pain and a lot of agony.  It's supposed to hurt, it's supposed to deny you pleasure.  I don't know where the idea comes from you quit having erections in your cage, but for me at least that is not the case.

Suck it up guys, subsume your desires and do as you are told.

ReplyQuote
Peter
 Peter
(@Peter)
16/02/2020 11:18 pm  

My cage is far too small and bothers me every minute of every day. I am not allowed to talk about my cage or bring it up at all. I have no idea when I will be released, I am not allowed to talk about that either. I was told we would have a discussion about a release date somewhere in the future after a year of chastity. Anyway, mine is very uncomfortable and bothers me greatly. 

ReplyQuote
Mongo
(@mongo)
13/04/2020 1:02 am  

@Peter

i have been caged for 66 weeks now and my cage is ot a problem, I wear it 24/7/365 except when I wash my cock and balls on Sundays and maybe once every 3 months for an edging. My wife has gotten very good at edging and can get me to screaming and really squirming, but she is able to stop just before I cum at all, no fluid escapes any more. She has a rare talent.It is a steel somewhat open cage. At first, I had problems similar to yours, my cock is 4" and balls about nomal, I suppose. The problem with all the uncomfortable cages was the ring size was too small. I always get 50mm rings now and am fine.

ReplyQuote
Kossh
 Kossh
(@Kossh)
17/04/2020 3:19 am  

Is purple ever a good colour?

I’m a middle aged guy getting into this with my gf. I’ve been trying on a ManCage plastic device. It’s more or less the right fit but I’m not sure about the best ring size. The trade-off is this.

I have one ball that’s quite a bit smaller than the other. If I use an initially more comfortable ring size, somehow the small one escapes then the big one, so then the device has more or less come off. Also the ring tends to work its way up my ball sack making a painful pinch that’s not right. So it seems those rings are too large.

The smallest ring does seem to keep everything in place & I’m getting to used to a little tightness under the balls, doesn’t seem to serious. However if I wake with a nighttime “hardon” where the tube is filled right up with cock, my whole balls and cock package gets very purple, never a good colour. (It’s obviously also uncomfortable but I expect that). The purple goes very quickly once I’m awake and the hardon goes away.

Is this ring dangerously small so that I may damage myself? Or is that normal enough function? It’s been kind of difficult to find a cage to fit & stay put! This smaller ring mostly feels like it does the job when I’m not really maxing our but obviously I don’t want to injure myself from restricted blood flow! I hope to be able to get into being caged long-term but need that correct fit. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Lockddup
(@lockddup)
Trusted Member
02/05/2020 8:08 am  

Srry for the late answer, I think one ball is always bigger than the other, I use a 45 ring and about 2 times a month, a nut escapes the ring, but I can push it back in most of the times. 

You should try a different type of cage, with a slightly larger ring size, dark purple is not good. For long time wear, steel cages are better than plastic ones IMO.

Please don't mind my English, it isn't my native language.

ReplyQuote
BettyTom
(@bettytom)
Trusted Member
23/05/2020 7:34 am  
Posted by: @RPChance

So many men seem to think that chastity should be easy and comfortable and somehow be all about them.  That is not the case my fellow males.  If your wife/+1 cages you it is to keep you from experiencing enjoyment.  With that comes some pain and a lot of agony.  It's supposed to hurt, it's supposed to deny you pleasure.  I don't know where the idea comes from you quit having erections in your cage, but for me at least that is not the case.

Suck it up guys, subsume your desires and do as you are told.

Absolutely right! I have made a lot of enquiries now over nearly 1 year. My personal truth now is, Your description meets my understanding of real male chastity, except the part of being able having erections in the cage or not. But this depends on the wifes goal.

There generally are two types of chastised men.

The Ones, that understand chastity as a simple kink with short time effects (I name those the "session chasters"). The aim is simple: (forced) chastity arouses those men, but it is only accepted to last until they will have their release. This kind of men lives chastity on and off. They want chastity, they need it, they cry for it, beg for it .... if they get it, they soon start complaining, tell their wife what she would do well to easy his pain, to make it easier for him to last and so on. If the session is short timed, the cage may be painful. Thats kind of CBT for those men. For long running sessions they need a very comfortably cage (that does not deserve this name).Here is an erection part of the game. But lets face it: this has nothing to do with chastity, its a kink for wankers.

And then there are the Others, that understand chastity as a (forced) lifestyle with so much more content, with long term aims and enormous effects to 24/7/365 life and partnership! This is my goal.

My advice to @Cam:

Decide, what kind of type you want to belong to. If its just a kink, buy cage after cage until one fits your (comfortable) expectation.

If you like to get into the lifestyle, do some research and train yourself step by step. A little bit of pain and uncomfortable feelings are nessesary to remind you what there is between your legs ... and WHY it is there.

Behind every great man, there's a strong woman.
Behind every submissive man, there belongs a woman with crop and collar.
Did you know, most great men are submissive?

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: