Notifications
Clear all

Chastity fitting Problem  

RSS

Chris
 Chris
(@Chris)
27/05/2020 2:55 pm  

I have bought a cage and my problem is that when I erect the ring goes forward and a few cm are "touchable" also when i am linp i can take my cock out. What do i need a tighter Ring or a tighter cap?

locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
27/05/2020 10:49 pm  

I think you already know the answer, yes, your base ring sounds like it's much too big, thats what holds your cage on.  MOST men wear a 1 3/4  inch (about 45mm) ring.  Thats what I wear.   Put the ring on without the cage, if it slips 0ff, go smaller.  If you're wearing a properly sized base ring and cage, you WON'T get an erection and you won't slip out, is that what you really want?

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
28/05/2020 1:49 am  

Just an example, this is me in a 1 3/4 inch cage/base ring.  I only wear steel, and you can see the base ring is snug, not loose, and as long as you're dry, no lotion or lube, it's very comfortable and secure.  

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
14/06/2020 9:34 pm  

I just purchased a purple VICE PLUS, $158!   What a joke. It's PLASTIC,  It's smaller(and this is the biggest size) as a CB3000.   The rings pinch as does everything else, and I just don't fit in it.  Too many parts, terrible fitting, and of the 4 rings included?    THREE of then were all the same size!  terrible purchase, stick with STEEL!!!

I wore it for all of about 15 minutes, it's now in the trash.  No refunds  NO exchanges   

J. Morris

ReplyQuote
HungaDunga3
(@hungadunga3)
Trusted Member
16/06/2020 9:09 pm  

Just got my 1.5 inch ring steel cage. sold as Male Stainless Steel Chastity Cage Men's Medium Metal Locking Belt Device CC35 on ebay for 22$ with a long wait from china (2 weeks i think).  So far seems great.  smaller cage than most steel ones.  the ring is easier to get into, it opens wide then closes at the top. ( ) The cage closes the top and the lock attaches the cage to the two halves of the ring, while the bottom of the ring is a hinge.  nice design, new to me.  Have been using lube to get the 40 mm on -- eucerin to be exact.  One testicle has been harder than the other to get in the 40mm.  now, no problem. also much easier to put on for the top i think since it is all done from above while the other ring you maneuver below the cock.  This is the first steel product not in mm but in inches to my knowledge.  Would not be needed if they would just make rings in more sizes of millimeters. 

Never tried jerking off through the cage.  Tiny vibrators taped to the outside or slipped inside (panty pal is one brand) can be a nice tease.  If a clear-fluid prostate orgasm counts, you may get one of those all tied up and unable to move after some time.  It only happens for me with Mistress doing it -- it's her presence, beauty, verbal humiliation and so on.  Technically the physical stimulation might be no more than the bondage with vibrators but it's always way more in the mind than in the body, right?  With the cage on it tends to be prostate, cage off it's typically ruined or semi-ruined. 

As mentioned elsewhere. 40 mm is great until I go asleep and then I wake up when my scrotum expands.  The pain is not the problem but one needs sleep.  45 mm is too big.  the whole thing actually comes off before morning without me knowing about it.  size of penis cage is not relevant, spikes not relevant.  penis erection does not happen before the balls expand so the pain is not from penis size.  again, can't use the plastic or poly ones although i love the colors.  someone, please spray these steel ones in bubblegum pink (not chartreuse!), sky blue, canary yellow, and so on.  As it is there is no problem decorating them so it's ok.  @lockandkeyed how did you attach a jpg?  don't see the way. thanks.  

"Stephanie"

ReplyQuote
MistressBea
(@mistressbea)
Trusted Member
16/06/2020 10:38 pm  

@hungadunga3  Hi just incase my friend Locknkeyed does not reply, sounds interesting trying to get a nice fitting cage, BB has a hinged ring type cage which has 2 pinch points, one is at the hinge, the other is were the cage fits onto the ring at the top, check out Hydrographics if you want to colour scheme your cage, 

To attach a photo you must be signed in, click on the box bottom left, attach file file, then select photo you require, 

looking forward to seeing photo, 

MistressBea

ReplyQuote
Tim
 Tim
(@Tim)
20/06/2020 5:59 pm  

@hungadunga3 Is it hard to get the plug to go into you penis? I have never had anything in my penis and my penis is kinda small. I bought a chastity device in the same size as yours and it is hard to get my balls to go into it. Also afraid I will not be able to get it off of me if I can get it on. I like this design much better!

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: