Clear all

CB 6000 new to device  

RSS

subspider
 subspider
(@subspider)
25/06/2020 5:32 am  

Hi All,

I am new to the CB 6000 and I have a question. I have noticed the cage itself gets condensation inside of it. Let's say if I go for a walk/jog outside when it is humid or other times during the day. I am a grower more than a shower -  the standard is just s smidge short at times. wondering if I need a short or if it is more common for you to adjust in size inside of it. Can't say I paid attention much with other devices. I have used the 2000 a lot as I had it for years. Yes, the 6000 is much better. 

I have heard you can pee standing up in these and I have done it successfully but there are times where that just doesn't work and I end up getting piss everywhere. So, I will often sit if needed.

Is there a way to prevent condensation or is it going to cause issues? I don't believe it's urine or anything as I clean it fairly well.

Any advice would be appreciated.

William
 William
(@William)
25/06/2020 3:31 pm  

I found the same issue. I too am new to chastity and am locked in a cb6000 right now. If you are worried, just explain to your key holder what your concerns are and have a discussion about it. You owe it to the both of you. 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: